Final: Alien Couple

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Recap:

Dara’s eyes watered from his words and hugged him warmly. “Kwon Jiyong, I entrust you with my heart you. Don’t even dare to crack it,” she cried out as she handed him the other seashell.

 

 

“Bom!” Seunghyun yelled out her name while frantically punchin her apartment’s door.

 

“What do you want?” the door swung open with a tired-looking Bom answering.

 

“Let’s go,” he grabbed her wrist. “Wait,” she shook off his grasp, “Where we’re going?”

 

“Wait and you’ll know,” he grinned and pulled her again. “Let me change first!”

 

Seunghyun suddenly coughed on the silent ride, “Why are you so quiet today?”

 

“Nothing,” she lied and continued to look out the window.

 

“Okay, I’m sorry. The past is the past. I can’t do anything about it. But I advise you, don’t let the past interfere with the present,” he reasoned.

 

“I’m trying but I just can’t.”

 

“I was exactly like you when my mom died,” he sighed. “If we can’t go on. I respect your decision, but I’ll wait for you.”

 

“I’m-I’m sorry,” she sighed. “We’re here,” TOP blurted out to keep her from saddening.

 

Before their eyes, a busy street filled with food stood immensely. Gently, he took her hand in his, and led her through the crowd. When they arrived at the corn stall where they became an official couple, he ordered two corns.

 

“Don’t leave me,” Seunghyun lightly begged while Bom chewed. “I-I…” said the speechless Bom.

 

“Please Bommie-ah. Just today, please don’t argue with me. I want you to stay with me and forget everything until midnight,” he grasped her hand tightly. “After that, I’ll silently walk out of your life,” he whispered the last words, killing her with them.

 

“For now, finish your corn. I have something special for you,” he smiled sweetly like nothing happened.

 

“Tabi, what is it?” she demanded the gift right after chewing the last bits of the corn.

 

“It’s in here,” he held up the two huge bags. “Close your eyes first.”

 

She did like what he told her. “Surprise!” her eyes flew open and landed on the objects in front of her.

 

She grabbed it from his grip and smiled. “Thank you Tabi-ah!”

 

He grabbed a plush corn and held it near her, “You like them? Aren’t they cute?”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/Ling8/wrap-up%20posts/fall%2009/DSC01527.jpg
(Pretend they’re not that perfect)

 

“Yes!” she blushed, “I love them!”

 

“Of course you would. I especially made them for you!” he held up the corn plush. “This one is you, it has your name sewn on it. This one is me!” he showed her the names which he sewn with pink thread.

 

“We’re cute together, just like them, right?” TOP’s question earned a playful slap on the arm from Bom. “I’m happy that you’re happy,” he pinched her cheeks.

 

“Tabi-ah. Thank you for so much,” sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter