Chapter 20: I'm Falling For You!? No Way!

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Recap:

“Hahaha, we’ll keep it for now,” CL laughed, “But we’ll use it later when it’s necessary!” Just when we were at the door, CL teased, “By the way. You have very y legs, Seungri!”

 

G-Dragon’s POV:

“Get me some food!” I pouted and dragged her to the line, “I want sushi! Must be the top quality one!”

She stared at me weirdly and raised an eyebrow, “GET YOUR OWN FREAKING FOOD!” Her scream was so loud that it tore my eardrums apart. Everyone was staring at us… I pretended to burst out crying.

 

 

Dara’s POV:

Not only that freak was TOUCHING ME! HE STARTED CRYING! GGGRRRR!!!!!! The girls around us were whispering, and pointing towards us. This is really scary; everyone in the school knows messing with Big Bang equals the schools’ number one enemy. CRUD! MUST DO SOMETHING! AAAAKKKK LUNCH! THAT’S IT… I DON’T WANT TO DIE BECAUSE OF THIS ARROGANT GUY! I hurried over to buy lunch to shut him up and walk over to an empty.

 

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?” I yelled in his face again, “STOP FOLLOWING ME YOU CREEPY STALKER!”

 

“B-but,” he starts to pout, Oh puh-lease, I’ve seen this so many times. I rolled my eyes n drop down onto the seat. He did as well.

 

“DAAAARRAAA~” he cooed, “Feed me!” I glared at him as he opens his mouth widely like a kid. His stupid action made Bom, CL, and Minzy, who almost sit down at the table, stared at us with blank expressions, and left. I stomped on his foot out of anger.

 

“AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!” he shrieked like a little girl seeing a spider.

 

“What’s wrong?” Minzy poked in and asked still confused, while I faked a sweet smile.

 

“Uhh! Nothing!” he acted like nothing is happen, “You know, foot cramps!”

 

My face twitched as he sits down next to me again, demanding food like a baby. UGH I feel like squishing the sushi on his face! Snapped back into reality, I fed him the first sushi piece. While is mouth is still open, I took the chance and quickly stuffed three of them in.

 

“Your face is so priceless!” I laughed and pointed at his face. His eyes were wide open just like his mouth a minute ago. He’s kind of cute with puffy cheeks! EEK DID I JUST CALL HIM CUTE? Don’t tell me I’m falling for him! I shuddered at the sudden thought and blushed.

 

“Why are your cheeks so red?” he blinked a few times, “Are you sick?”

 

“UH NO!” I pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter