Chapter 26: Park Sisters' Romance P1

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Noona = Older female (used by males only)

Daebak = BIG WIN!!!!!!!
Oppa = Older male/lover (used by females only)

 

 

Recap:

“What!? I won’t sit down until you answer me!” he screamed again.

 

I looked around and everyone is still looking at us. I took a deep breath and look up into him… “Yes!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minzy’s POV:

“Yes! Mission accomplished again!” we cheered and high fived.

 

“Plan B worked! Horraaaaay!” he danced around on the car seat, “Did you take any pictures?”

 

“Oh don’t worry, I have everything prepared!” I smiled cheekily, “Let’s see… next destination: the beach at 5!”

 

 

G-Dragon’s POV:

With my hands in my pockets and my bare feet, I strolled back and fourth down the empty beach. Partly frustrated from the received note, partly anxious of the long wait, partly calmed by the breathtaking view of the sunset, and partly cooled by the wind, I take a quick look at my watch… 4:55 PM. I looked around my surroundings… hpmh! No one.

 

 

Dara’s POV:

I sat in the car and carefully look around with my stalker binocular. I scanned back and fourth down the long coastline, and the only thing that caught my eye is a male figure. He paced around on the sand for a couple of minutes already; his figure was somewhat familiar. An image suddenly pops in my mind, making me smirk… it’s him! I glanced at the time on the car, it reads 4:58… it’s about time to see him.

 

I waved from afar, “Your name is ‘Gee gee gee gee, baby baby. GD GD baby baby!”

 

He excitedly approaches me, “Ssandara!”

 

“My name is NOT Ssandara!” I scrunched up my face and smacks him in the forehead, “What are you doing here Leader Ji?”

 

“Watching sunset. You?” he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

 

“Same as you. Since when did our leader get interested in this stuff?”

 

“Listen Dara. I’m going to explain this once and only once…” he talks slowly to get my attention, “Just like right now, I’m talking to you. That doesn’t mean I WANT to talk to you.” He purposely emphasized the word ‘want’ to tease me.

 

“YAH Kwon Jiyong!” I chased him with my flip flop in hand, ready to smack his head with it, “I am so going to slap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter