Chapter 27: Park Sisters' Romance P2

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Recap:

I took off and set my eyes on the road right now. I can’t really seem to concentrate for some reason. My mind keeps floating to the girl next to me. All these questions are occupying my thoughts. I don’t get it. I don’t get girls. Not just girls, HER.

 

 

The silver-haired man sat the very corner of the ice cream shop, staring out the glass window. He quickly peeks at the watch on his left wrist; 5:45, it reads. The tension starts to build up inside him as the time gets closer. The anticipation starts to build up inside him as he waited for the right girl to come. Finally, 5:55… five more minutes to go! It must be a very special day for him to catch three of the same digits on the clock. Yes, he adapted that belief from a certain redhead. He looks around for the peaceful shop; all the girls’ eyes are on him. He felt weird for a second when the image of a redhead slapping him across the face with a corncob abruptly submerged into his mind.

 

He laughed from the cute imagination and looks around. From the corner of his eyes, he saw a blob of redness quickly passed by. A happy young lady flounced into the shop, humming and smiling widely. She did not care about all the looks people are giving her. Girls are disgusted and jealous by the fact that she skips around in a mini dress, showing off her legs; the guys are just plainly love-struck by the appearance of a goddess.

 

“Two corn flavored ice cream please,” she instantly ordered without looking at the menu. “Eeehhh?” the only word that came out of after shifting stuff around in her big purse. Not enough money… she sighed and turned to walk out.

 

“Three corn flavored ice cream please,” he flashed his signature smirk to the cashier, earning eyelashes flutters back from her. Bom looked up at the owner of the familiar voice.

 

“Here,” he handed the girl two ice cream portions and walks back to his table with the girl following him. Everyone in the shop showed their jealous and annoyed facial expressions.

 

“Why are you here?” she asks the muffled question with occupied by ice cream.

 

“Look at you, eating like a kid,” he showed her an annoyed look.

 

“Eeeeeh?” her eyes grew and she continued to talk while eating, “What’s wrong with this?”

 

Unable to hold it anymore, he leaned closer to wipe the ice cream mess near area, “Eat more ladylike! We’re in public, don’t embarrass me.”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter