Chapter 14: First Day Of Torture

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Unnie = Older Sister (used by females)

Oppa = Older Brother/Lover (used by females)

 

 

Recap:

“Byee Alie- I meant Bomtaro!” I waved back and walked away. I could hear her stomping behind me, “I AM NOT AN ALIEN! YOU’RE THE WEIRD ONE!” I smiled at the image of her pouting.

 

 

CL’s POV:

We arrived to school knowing that out whole week is crap. At first I was going to buy airplanes ticket for a vacation, but then I realized that the boys would treat us even worse once we’re back. So I decided that we get less a chance being seen by them if we split up and walk in different directions.

 

“YOOO! CL!” Seungri screamed at the top of his lungs while waving towards me.

 

“,” I silently cursed and walked away as fast as possible, pretending like I didn’t hear OR see them. Why does it have to be me? Out of the four of us, I’m unlucky enough to go towards their direction! CRAP! That erted panda is running towards me, I have to speed up. Come on CL, move those muscle legs of yours. I probably look like an idiot for mad ninja dashing down the hall… I don’t care, I have to get away!

 

“YAH BLONDIE! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY!?” Seungri grabbed my shoulder and managed to talk while panting, “Remember the deal? You’re supposed to follow me at all times during this whole week!”

 

“Huh? What deal? What are you talking about?” I acted dumb and spoke in an innocent tone, “Are you okay? Looks like you got the wrong person.”

 

“DON’T ACT DUMB CL!” Seungri screamed, “Just because you want to get away… I’m not an idiot!”

 

“Huh? CL? What?” I raised an eyebrow and tried to look confused, “OOOOhhhhh, Chaerin?”

 

“NO REALLLLLYYYYY!” he rolled his eyes, “Who else could get this baby Seungri mad? NO ONE… EXCEPT LEE CHAERIN!” He glared at me as he finishes.

 

I still acted dumb and used my innocent tone, “Hahaha, what did she do to you? Well nice t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter