Chapter 20

Love Her and Keep Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without noticing, a month passed easily. The weather has turned chilly and cold and the countdown until Hanbin returns to the present was relentless. There was only a month left and Hanbin is feeling the pressure.

Sarang hasn’t been lenient and it has become even more challenging to even have five minutes alone with her. Hanbin turns from his desk to look at Sarang, who was once again, burying her head in the lesson. His lips automatically curve into a smile.

The teacher stops her lecture when the dismissal bell rang. “Before everyone leaves, I have an announcement.” The students quiet down and focus their attention on her. “The school’s winter festival is coming up and we need to start preparing for it.”

Hanbin wasn’t surprised to see Jinhwan shaking in his seat due to his excitement from the simple news. His hand shot up. “When is it?”

“It’ll take place the day after finals.”

Jayoung hummed to herself. “So, on the day the semester ends.”

Hanbin turned to look at his seatmate. “What did you say?”

“Huh?” Jayoung blinked in surprise as her heart jumped. Even now, Hanbin still had an effect on her. “Oh, I was saying that when the festival ends, the semester basically ends.”

Hanbin huffed. Why did everything have to remind him that he was on a tight schedule?

“ – So, everyone has almost four weeks to prepare for it and it’s time to pick numbers.” She set the basket out in front of her and Hanbin is quickly reminded of when they had to pick their seats through the same method. “There will be four groups. Each group will have a job and you all will work together to finish the preparations for the festival.”

Hanbin took a look at Sarang and he felt a sense of panic. How lucky did he need to be so that he could be in the same group as her? His attention turned to the excited angel. Hanbin could tell that Jinhwan was struggling to keep his anticipation contained.

“Jinhwan.” Hanbin hissed but the angel was too wrapped up in his thoughts to hear Hanbin. “Jinhwan!” Hanbin hissed louder and when that failed, Hanbin took his pen and threw it at his head.

“Ow!” Jinhwan exclaimed and picked up the pen that fell to the ground. He clutched the back of his head and turned around. “Did you really have to throw it at me?” Jinhwan pouted.

Hanbin closed his eyes just in case tears were going fall from Jinhwan’s eyes. “I need your help.”

“With what?”

The kids around them left their seats to go pick a number. “Get me in the same group with Sarang.”

Jinhwan hesitated. “Hanbin, my powers shouldn’t be used so irresponsibly.” After the big guy found out that Jinhwan had spilled everything, Jinhwan was punished severely. He warned Jinhwan not be so careless again and Jinhwan didn’t want to think about getting another punishment.

“You should at least do that for me after everything you hid from me.” Hanbin already knew how to guilt trip Jinhwan into doing things he wanted. Thank God Jinhwan was so innocent, it wouldn’t work on anyone else.

He looks up at Hanbin and sighs. Jinhwan noticed Hanbin had his own powers. A power that always gets him to do whatever Hanbin wanted him to do. “This is seriously the last time I’m using my powers like this.”

Hanbin smiled. “Thanks, Jinhwan.”

***

Hanbin happily walked out the classroom with Bobby and Jinhwan following closely behind.

Bobby clicked his tongue seeing Hanbin. “So, are you happy that we’re in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter