Chapter six

Prince Oh and Heartthrob Kim in Love

 

It's not something to worry about for both Sehun and Jongin's parents how close their sons are or how often they got into quarreling. It's has always been a part of the two boys' life as they grow old.

So when Sehun's mother barge in his room and sees Jongin wrapped into Sehun like a koala,she doesn't mind.

 

"Sehun,wake up. We have to go somewhere." She tugs Sehun's shoulder.

Sehun groans for awhile and rubs his eyes open. He grunts when he realize Jongin's weight slump into him and pushes the older.

"Get up now okay! Don't make me wake you twice! bring Jongin too for breakfast. Hurry!"

He hums in annoyance as his mother makes her way out the room. Tilting his head back to Jongin who didn't budge after shoving him away. He recalls how the older got pissed the last time he harshly throw a pillow on him. And he doesn't want to make it happen again.

 

"Jongin-ah,wake up." he shakes Jongin's arm.

"Let me sleep more Sehun,please." Jongin mumbles lying flat on his stomach.

"Fine." Sehun slowly steps out of the bed and pulls the blanket up to Jongin's body.

He stops chewing his food midway after hearing what his mother said to him.

"I haven't seen dad for like a month and suddenly dictating me to meet his friend's daughter?!" he drops the spoon in his plate creating a loud thud.

"She used to be your friend when you were little,remember? And she got no friends here. Your dad just want you to take care of his friend's daughter which happen to be your friend too."

"I can barely remember her and I know what you two are up to. It's not just a simple tour her around Seoul. I'm telling you mom,don't even think of marrying me off to that girl. I'll decide for myself and not either of you two." Sehun tries not to raise his voice. 

"Sometimes I wonder if your brain is a gift or a curse. You think way ahead and overreact to simple things. If you don't wanna meet her then DON'T! but you tell your dad! I'm tired of being a messanger between you two stubborn wolves!"

"I'm done eating. Thanks for the food." He quietly stands up and walks out.

 

He sighs as he sits back to his bed next to sleeping Jongin. His father never fails to get on his nerve all the time at his attempts to manipulate his life. He would love to meet his long lost friend if only his father didn't plot an obvious agenda behind their reunion after a long years. 

 

She was his very first friend. The reason he cried alot and beg his mom not to vacate their first house where her only friend lives next door. She was his first kiss too. Yes,at the age of five he got to kiss a very beautiful angelic looking five year old girl.

 

He used to think she is the only friend he will accept in his world. And the reason why he  despised Jongin at first for trying to steal that girl's position as his bestfriend and the only person Sehun allowed to touch his toys. But Jongin came uninvited,like a storm, and forced Sehun to push her away somewhere at the back of his brain,forgotten. Not that Jongin literally did so. But as he ages, Jongin's dumbness,childishness, and just Jongin himself grows inside Sehun's heart before his eyes.  Sehun thinks he can never find someone as awesome and great like his friend Jongin.

 

"Hey,wake up!" he shakes Jongin's arm and uncover him from the blanket.

"Leave me alone!"

"This is my room idiot! Get up!!! Let's go out for a food trip! Come on rise and shine bum!!!" he yanks the older's arms and drag him out of the bed.

"OKAY FINE!" Jongin grunts as he sits stretching his arms, "but your treat. I won't spend a cent."

Sehun scoffs,"You're such a parasite! I pity your future."


-----

Sehun waits outside the gate waiting for Jongin. The latter arrives dragging his motor bike out of the gate.

"I'm driving." Sehun says assuredly.

"Excuse me? Is that a joke cause it's not funny."

"Either you let me drive that bike or you pay for your food."

"I just got my baby back from that old-fart and now you're taking it away from me too? And you don't have a license so sorry."

"I'm not going to sit behind you and wait for my death. You drive like you're on drugs. And the only license you have is your dad's name. I can go and report you to Human Rights Council for using your dad's influence and- "

"Fine! Fine! Fine! Here drive all you want and I hope you tumble down on a large stock of hay!" Jongin stab the keys to Sehun chest.

Sehun smirks, "You'll never win over me Kim Jongin. Now put your helmet on. Sit back and relax."

 

----
After few minutes,they are out in the street,Sehun taking all his time driving like a pro while Jongin sits behind him digging his nails to Sehun's with force. But Sehun won't cry out in pain and make the older laugh in victory. When Jongin realizes that physical torture doesn't work on Sehun,he thought of something else to get back at him. He grins as a naughty thought pops in his brain. 

 

"What are you doing Kim Jongin?!" Sehun shouts as a pair of arms drapes around his waist and Jongin's head nuzzles between the base of his neck and tip of his shoulder, "Put your helmet on stupid!"

"I don't want to." Jongin sings.

Thankfully they're stranded on the road waiting for the traffic light to go green but to his horror Jongin takes off the helmet he's wearing.

"What are you doing!!!" his neck almost twist backwards as he growls at Jongin behind him.

"Nothing," Jongin smirks.

One arm tightly wraps around Sehun's waist while Jongin's free hand cups Sehun's jaw to tilt it side way and a smooch with a popping sound settles on Sehun's left cheek.

"I love you." Jongin smiles triumphantly and doesn't wait for Sehun to react as he put back their helmets on.

 

Sehun jolts at the honking of cars behind them bursting his ears out. His shock state is temporarily halted as he glances at the traffic light now in bright green and some passengers on the cars passing their way shoots them disgusted look. He steps on the pedal and Jongin squeals  'hoooray' as they start moving. When Sehun sees a space to park at the side walk,he abruptly glides the bike off the main road.

 

"I'm gonna kill you for real!" He shrieks not turning the engine off as he leaps off the bike and start kicking Jongin.

"Help!!! I'm being attacked!" Jongin screams.

"You're so disgusting! Now everyone thinks I'm- - I'm- - ackkkkkk!" he punches the other's arms.

"Hey it's me that should be overreacting. My father's a public figure and I can't imagine how the entire Seoul population will react if they sees on newspaper or TV that the mayor's son is kissing a boy in the middle of the road. Wait I could use that as a blackmail to my dad. Next time let's take a photo! don't worry I'll slice the price money into half."

Jongin sealed his lips tight when he realizes that Sehun is really fed up and breathing fire as his face trembles and eyes bloodshot.

"I'm just kidding. It's just a smack Sehun not that I kissed you on lips,so can we just let it pass?"

Sehun didn't answer,his eyes still boring holes to Jongin's soul. For the older it's just a smooch but to Sehun,it awakens the hibernating beast inside him desiring more and more of Jongin's kiss. 

"I promise not to do it again and I promise to stay still,behave well while you drive." Jongin raise his right hand and cross it infornt of his chest.

 

Indeed Jongin behaved well all through the ride. Sehun glances at him at the side mirror and smiles as the other nervously holds tightly at the toolbox behind him for his dear life with his eyes shut. Sehun lets out a devilish smirk as he grips tightly on the speed-adjusting handles and hits on the pedal making Jongin scream in fear.

 

"Sehun I don't wanna die please!"

"Then hold on to me jerk!" he uses his left hand to grab Jongin's arm and draws it around his waist.

"You let me touch you this time." Jongin says as he unsurely clasps his other hand to Sehun.

"I know idiot. Just don't open that crappy mouth of yours."


---

They sit across each other inside a meat restaurant waiting for their order. Sehun tapping his fingers on the table wandering his eyes on the place and the people around them. Jongin on the other hand is engross on his phone. Sehun starts to get bored,fishes out his phone from his pocket and plays 'guess the logo'.

 

"Yah! What's the point of dragging me out here if you're just gonna play on your phone and ignore my presence." Jongin blurts with tint of frustration in his voice.

"It's you who's too busy texting whoever it is in your phone!" Sehun retorts cussing under his breath.

"Fine. The first to glance at their phone the entire day has to pay for the other's lunch in one month,how's that?"

"Are you sure you can endure your urge not to flirt with your girlfriends? because I'm a million percent sure you can't!" Sehun mocks.

"Tch. What's more important than spending time with my bestfriend in the world." Jongin exclaims turning off his phone infront of Sehun's face.

Sehun rolls his eyes but deep inside he wanna dance to SHINEE's RingDingDong for celebration. He pretends to be annoyed to hide the glee ripping his chest. Their order came and starts devouring the food. Jongin shoves a whole grilled garlic to Sehun's mouth when the younger tells him he eat like a pig. Sehun kicks Jongin's knee in return and the childish kicking battle under the table starts and ends until other people inside the restaurant give them weird glances.

 

"I'll never have a peaceful moment when I'm with you." Sehun mumbles forking his meat.

"What you enjoy my company?! me toooo!"


-----

Jongin drags Sehun to a huge game arcade pack with teenagers since it's an off-school day. They both like playing games,maybe the only thing Sehun approves Jongin's good at. But he rather want them to play alone instead of that place with all the blend of noises too much for his eardrums to take. Jongin walks infront of him like he owns the world and parts the crowd as he walks through them.Sehun silently prays the older slips on the floor and cry in pain like an infant.

 

"Hey there's alot of cute girls here. We can even a pick a date,you know. What a luck we have right?" Jongin walks beside him when he realizes Sehun's existences.

"I'm not picking random girls in this place. I'd rather go home if you dare do that."

"Okay! I'm just saying it's not like I really mean it." Jongin snorts.

 

Jongin sighs sadly as he tries not to smile back at the pretty girls swooning around him. He doesn't want to piss off Sehun and ruin their date. He gasp loudly clutching his chest after realizing the name he gave to what they're doing at the moment. Sehun raise a brow towards him.

 

"It's not a date! No!" he shouts in Sehun's face.

"Yah! your spitting on my face! Yuck! you eat grilled meat with loads of onions and garlic!" Sehun wipes the back of his palm to his face.

Jongin harshly shakes his head. He dash near the folie hammer machine inserting the token and grips on the hammer. He summons all his strength and pound the hummer on the cylinder with all his might hoping to get rid of the disturbing thought clouding inside him.

 

"Move! Let me try!" Sehun hisses grabbing the hammer still held by Jongin. 

Their hands touched. Jongin's eyes widen at the current that flows through out his body coming from Sehun's touch. The younger pulls the hammer again away from Jongin.

 

"Let go!"

Sehun almost stumbles on the floor when Jongin suddenly loosen his grip on the hammer. He shoots him daggers and bumps his arm to push away the other as he stands infront of the machine. Jongin quietly stands on the corner as he watches Sehun smash the hammer on the cylinder. But he burst in laughter automatically when he hears a loud cracking sound of bones definitely Sehun's spine.

 

"Aigooo! Grandpa is your bones okay? did you break any?!" he laughs out loud patting Sehun's back.

Sehun walks out throwing the hammer to Jongin.

"Hey wait! Grandpa Oh!" Jongin puts back the hammer properly and sprints next to Sehun swirling an arm around the younger's shoulder, "Can you walk? I can get you a wheel chair."

 

They spent hours inside the arcade not missing out a single game and dissing out the one who loses at the games they play together. They decides to stop at an icecream parlor before they drive back home.

"Hey what time is it?" Jongin asks.

Sehun took his phone out because he's not wearing his wrist watch on, "Seven in the evening."

"Yes! free meal for a month! You lose on our deal Sehun-ah." Jongin smiles widely.

 

Sehun opens his mouth to lash out Jongin about the nonsense he's babbling when he recalls their deal awhile ago inside the restaurant. And he grits his teeth as Jongin wiggles his hand with his wrist watch on infront of him. Jongin tricked him and yes,he was fooled by a fool.

 

"Come on let's go home. We have class tomorrow." Jongin yanks his arm and together they walk outside.

"Kim Jongin."

"Yeah?"

Jongin's eyes shut in surprise as something creamy,frost,and cold lands on his face as he slants his neck to face Sehun.

"That's for fooling me." Sehun smiles as he spreads the icecream more on Jongin's face, "Come on hurry up,you still need to wash your face if you don't want my saliva to dwell on your pretty face forever."

 

Sehun laughs as he drags a disoriented Jongin to where they park the bike.

 

>>Losing grip>> Happy New Year anyways~_~