Chapter fourteen

Prince Oh and Heartthrob Kim in Love

 

ALERT: Unsuitable terms for minors 0_0 EYES OFF KIDS! hehe

 

Life in Stanford University is exactly the same way Jongin visions their life will be. Nothing about the school makes him feel at home, If it's not for Sehun, he wouldn't last a day in that place. They live together in a condominium  Jongin's father provided them. For their first two months in the university, Sehun has to pick and drop Jongin to his every single class.

After Soohan passed the audition for SM entertainment,she rarely contacted them  contrary to what she told them of crossing continents and sitting them on fire,alive,if they both forget to send her messages. The last thing they heard about her was she's going to debut as a solo artist under the name,Hanna. 

Sehun is in School of Business while Jongin in Political Science. They made few friends and it was Jongin who forced Sehun to join the Korean society club. Jongin slowly learns to set free from his fear of mingling to others aside from Sehun. Which Sehun finds weird at the start since the older has always been the most outspoken and friendly one back in Korea. He guessed Jongin was culture shocked or afraid to be judged by people of different race.

"Sehun you promised to come with me at the party." Jongin whines as Sehun randomly pick out shirt and jeans on the closet.

"I know but this is urgent Jongin. I can't believe that guy's computer got corrupted the day before our presentation. This is crazy!" Sehun grabs his bag after putting his clothes in one go.

"I'll try to follow as soon as we're done,okay? love you!" he pecks on Jongin's lips before exiting the door.

Jongin is left sighing in frustration. He doesn't want to miss the party but without Sehun, he will only get bored before the party ends. He lazily drag himself out of the building when he receive a call from their Korean-American friend, Jongdae, fetching him.

"Sehun?" Jongdae asks as he opens the car door for Jongin.

"He'll be late." Jongin shrugs plopping next to Jongdae.

"Cheer up,man! Can't you really live your life for a day without Sehun? You seem like an obsssess lover." Jongdae snorts in dislike.

"I've been with him since I was five! From school back at home,we're always together 24/7. I spend my life with him more than my parents. Now,you tell why shouldn't I feel pathetic without him."

Jongdae just shrugs and drives away ignoring Jongin sulking on his seat. The party is full of students mostly Korean and few other Asian kids. Jongin love going to parties with people he can freely communicate without getting awkward. Basically to unwind from the stressful freshmen life and mostly just dance with Sehun until their limbs go numb. He checks his phone for the millionth time and somber when there's no message from Sehun. He ignored Jongdae complaining about him being a zombie in a party oozing  with vigor. 
It's past 10 in the evening and still no Sehun. He chugs the fourth glass of beverages which he's so sure 90% alcohol. And starts to mumble incoherent words.

"Hi,Jongin."

He looks up with his droopy eyes at the tall girl that plops,uninvited, so close to him.

"Hey,Chany." 

"You're alone." she says matter-of-factly. "Are you just gonna let this awesome party pass without showing everyone your amazing moves?"

"Yeah." Jongin replies carelessly and dropping his body on the couch.

Chany chuckles, "Come on,dance with me." She pulls Jongin's arms up.

"N-no. Let me just s-sleep p-please." he stammers,head swirling as the alcohol starts to kick in his system.

"I know you're itching to dance!" Chany teases and giggling to Jongin's ear.

"Yeah but with my Sehun." Jongin tries to remove the girl's hands snaking around his waist but he's too tipsy he slumps on her instead and both drop on the couch. Jongin above her.

"Sorry." Jongin mumbles pulling himself off the girl.

"You're totally wasted Jongin. Come on I'll take you home instead." says Chany wiping Jongin's sweaty face.

Before she can wrap her arms back to Jongin again, a hand stops her.

" I can take him back at our house." Sehun stands behind her and gently drops Chany's hand.

"Sehun!!!" Jongin screeches standing up and embracing him, "what took you so long!"

Chany reluctantly smiles at Sehun before walking out. Sehun shakes his head and hold Jongin to support his wobbling legs.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to drink too much! You're so stubborn! Look at you now, you can't even stand straight."

"It's okay. I got you anyways." Jongin smiles stupidly before crashing his lips to Sehun.

Sehun gather all his strength to control himself and pull away from Jongin because they're in a large crowd. Jongin whimpers at the loss of contact trying to resume their halted kiss.

"Let's go home." Sehun whispers dragging Jongin out without bidding goodbye to their friends.

They didn't make it at home as Jongin straddles Sehun inside the car. Sehun reaches up to turn off the dome light  before helping Jongin strip off their clothes.

"Did Chany touched you again? She's really getting on my nerves!" Sehun hisses as he lift slightly off the seat and pull down his jeans.

"Don't care about her." Jongin replies pulling Sehun to another messy kiss.

Sehun is thankful he parked his car at the far end of the parking lot.  Jongin breaks away from the kiss and grabs Sehun's wrist ling his point and middle fingers obscenely. Sehun just watch relaxing his body from bursting out before he can even penetrate inside Jongin. 
They both had this weird tradition of using natural method while making love. No condoms,lube,or what so ever that technology provided to break the divine way of the union of body and flesh of two beings, in love, into one. 

Jongin withdraw Sehun's fingers on his mouth after making sure it's fully coated with his saliva. his own lips looking intensely at the person he loves the most beneath him.

"Ready?" Sehun asks.

"More than ready."

Sehun pulls Jongin to a kiss as he slides his wet fingers between their tangled bodies and down to Jongin to atleast dull the pain while he stretch him out.

-----
Second semester starts in a week and before classes begin again,they spend the two last days cuddling,making out, and love making at every space available in their little house.

"You're leaving me here?! Are you serious!!!" Jongin's voice resonates in their bedroom.

"It's just for a week Jongin. My dad won't tell me the whole thing,he said I have to go back in Korea urgently." Sehun explains in a very calm voice. He knows when to stay low and patient like a cold water at times Jongin's acting like a blazing fire.

"I'm coming with you. I'm not staying here by myself. You know I can't live a day without you."

"Jongin,please. it's a family matter plus what are you gonna tell your father and advisor to allow you filing a leave of absence? Don't worry I'll call everyday,no I'll call every hour I promise."

"You did it in purpose,huh?! Filing your leave a week ahead without letting me know and just telling me about it a day before you leave so I couldn't insist going with you!" Jongin accuses pushing Sehun's hand away.

"Please, Can't you just let me go with a peaceful mind tomorrow?"

"You're not even worried we'll be separated."

"Jongin stop it! I've had enough of your childishness. I said I'll call okay! and I'm going home for my family! What? you want me to ignore them just because of your possessiveness?!"

It's too late to take back the words that came out of Sehun's mouth as pain registers in Jongin's eyes.

"I'm not letting you chose between me and your parents. I'm j-just afraid to be left alone. I'm sorry if I'm suffocating you too much."

Jongin left the house and Sehun didn't bother running after him because he thought it's no use. He hates it that instead of Jongin sending him away in peace,he will be leaving with a heavy heart.

Sehun gather  his things inside his suitcase because he can't reject his father's request to go back in Korea and help him. His father never asked him out about anything regarding their family business. So he concludes it is something serious. He is so frustrated Jongin didn't even ask if everything's alright and instead make him feel even worst. 
Night falls but Jongin still isn't back. He cooks dinner and waited for the other to come home. He's in the middle of coming up with a possible reason why his father wants him back when the door clicks open. He remain sitting on the couch in their small living room and Jongin enters.

"Sorry," Jongin starts, "I'm just scared that you will never come back here with me the moment you step out of the door. You're always strong Sehun even without me b-but you know how coward I am deep inside and it's you I can hold on to whenever I get lost." Jongin covers his forearm on his face and sobs.

Sehun stands up and reaches out to Jongin pulling him to a hug.

"I wish I could let you hold my life in your hands so you would know I live every day just for you. I love you so much Jongin why can't you see that?" Sehun can't help not to tear down and nuzzles his face to Jongin's neck to suppress his sobbing.

"I'm just so scared Sehun-ah, I'm sorry. I trust you and you trust me too but I don't trust the people around us,the place we're living,the situation we're in and the tomorrows to come."

"I'm not scared," Sehun replies pulling away from Jongin and lock their gazes, "Because I know we can always win against everything.That's right,just trust me okay?" he pecks on Jongin's lips., "I'll never let us down."

Jongin hums in response pressing their bodies into a hug once more and rubbing Sehun's back.

"Be careful there."

"And be a good boy while I'm away,understand?"

"Hmmmn, I'll try."

Sehun smacks his shoulder, "Let's eat dinner first and then kindly iron my shirts while I wash the dishes?"

Jongin pushes him away, "You promise to never let me iron your clothes ever again! Have you seen a future President ironing and folding clothes of his first lady?"

"Yeah,you." 

-----
Sehun left promising Jongin to be back after a week. But one week becomes three until couple of months pass and Sehun didn't came back. He send text messages and emails to Jongin everyday until one day skipped without a message form him. 
A day turns to two,three,even a week and when he get to text Jongin, it's only to inform the older he couldn't call anytime sooner. 

Until Jongin got tired of hoping and waiting for a short time Sehun would spare him. Until he got tired of pathetically crying and praying that Sehun would feel his heart aching. Jongin would turn off his phone when Sehun texts him to call at night. Or just let his phone rings once,twice,thrice till it ends by itself. Jongin spends almost of his time hanging out with his newly found circle of friends. Learned how to drink alcohol nonstop and even smoke weeds.

"It's either you'll die early because of lung cancer or liver cancer." Chany chides as she snatch a bottle of beer and pipe to Jongin.

"Give me that!" Jongin stumbles on the floor.

"My god. Why don't you just shot yourself instead of tormenting and killing yourself slowly."

"Shut up! don't talk like you know what I feel!" he yells coughing severely after.

"What do you want to happen with your life  Jongin?"

Jongin leans on the cold wall and stares at nothing, "I don't know." he whispers.

Chany stoop low  infront of Jongin and hold his face to make him look at her, "Let me help you Jongin. I'll help you forget him."

Jongin shakes his head, "You can't. Nobody can." his lips tremble and eyes start to glisten with tears.

"I'll still try. But if someday he comes back and you still want him,I'll let you go."

Jongin didn't resist when Chany embraces him tightly and he, once again, cried over Sehun. Days pass and Chany keep her promise to help him forget. She cooks for him,talk to him,listen to his cryings,stops him from drowning in alcohol. She didn't ask anything in return, only to let her stay beside him.

One day,after a couple of moths pass, Jongin wakes up with a strong determination that he can face life without Sehun. That he doesn't need him anymore. He doesn't wanna wait for him anymore or doesn't even care if he returns or not.
 So he opens his email for the first time in only God knows when the last time he checked it. He's bombarded with emails from Sehun which he didn't hesitate to delete in bulk.

"I'm with Chany now. Let's separate,I don't wanna wait for you anymore. Thanks for everything and Goodbye."

He sighs deeply before clicking the send button. And waits. He is not entirely sure what he's waiting for. After awhile he smiles to himself. 

"Yeah. I can make it without you."

Jongin tries to regain everything that he lost and wasted. He strives to save his failing grades and still make it to sophomore year. He's thankful to Chany for being his anchor and savior. He feels free and contented. He thinks.

 

___Sehun's P.O.V on the way..Sorry for excessive mistakes~_~

xoxo~_~