Chapter One

Prince Oh and Heartthrob Kim in Love
 
 
Your bestfriend is your worst enemy,they say. But can your enemy turn to be your bestfriend too?
 
 
Five year old Sehun sharpen his pouted lips more hoping this time he'll get his mother's sympathy.
 
"Sehun-ah,stop sulking sweetie. Umma promise you that you'll love our new house. It has a swimming pool,a large yard where you can run whole day long, and umma's friend's son is our neighboor too. You can play with him anytime. He likes puppies too and he has alot of toys. You like that right?" 
 
His mother tickles his chin but he gently swats her hand away turning his head to the window.
 
"I don't like swimming pools,I don't like puppies now,and I don't like toys now. I just wanna go home." he sniffs as his eyes starts to swell and his face scrunch.
 
"But this is our new home now Sehun-ah. Be a good boy,okay?" his mother hugs him behind.
 
Sehun didn't step out of the car when they finally arrives at their new house. It is bigger than their old house. The gate is too tall his head almost fell backwards when he trails the end of it.
 
"C'mon sweetie,don't you wanna see your new room?" His mother opens the car.
 
He hesitates to step out because he's still hoping that his mother will change her mind and they'll return to their old house.
 
"I bought you the car bed you like the most."
 
His eyes twinkles upon hearing it. Just like any other little boys wish,a bed that looks like a car or a car that looks like a bed,either way, a car and a bed wrap into one.
 
"Your room is on the second floor,left side of the stair. Be careful!"
 
His mother shouts as Sehun runs in a flash too excited to see his bed. He's panting when he reach the second floor and slams the door open to the first room he saw.
 
"WOAHHHHH!!!" his eyes and mouth opens wide at the sight of a batman car shape bed. He climbs on the fluffy mattress and bounce his body several times throwing the matched batman pillows and dolls in the air.
 
"Wow! it's batman!"
 
Sehun stops jumping on his bed when a kid about his height is standing on his room's door.
 
"Mine is spiderman! Your mom asks my umma where she bought my bed so she can bought you one that resembles mine."
 
The kid with long curly hair says moving closer to Sehun and climbing on the bed too,uninvited.
 
"Who are you?! And my mom didn't imitate your mom! And why is your bed shapes like a car if your a girl?" Sehun furrowing his brows and putting his hands on his waist. They are both standing on his bed.
 
"I'm a boy!"
 
"You look like a girl! your hair is long!"
 
"No,it's you who look like a girl! you're so white like a barbie doll!"
 
"I'm not a doll! get off my batman bed!"
 
Sehun screams as he push the boy making the latter fall on the foot of the bed.
 
"You're mean! I just wanna play with you." the boy shouts trying to stand on his feet.
 
"Get out of my room! I don't wanna play with you! You look girly!"
 
The boy grabs the batman pillow beside him and throw it harshly to Sehun but he misses his target  and instead it landed on the batman lampshade beside the bed crashing it on the floor. 
 
"Ooopss." The boy covers his mouth.
 
Sehun stares in horror at his once adorable lampshade now wrecked and poorly lying on the floor.
 
"UMAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" Sehun screams at the top of his lungs.
---
 
Sehun is playing with his set of the latest toy robots when the boy who destroyed his lampshade the other day appears on their frontyard.
 
"Wow! I have the same robots like yours too!"
 
Sehun hides the three robots behind his back glaring at the boy when he attempts to touch Sehun's robot.
 
"Do you want me to get my toys so we can play together?"
 
"NO! I don't like you. Get out of our house!"
 
"You're a meanie! I just wanna see your toys!" the boy run around Sehun grabbing one of the robot.
 
Sehun tighten his grip on his robot tugging its head while the other boy grabbing the robot's legs. The poor robot snaps into half. Sehun's eyes glisten in tears as he shifts his eyes between the broken pieces of his beloved robot.
 
"Ooops." the boy scratch his head trying to connect the dismantled robot.
 
"UMMMAAAAAAAA!"
----
 
Sehun is crying hitting his legs and hands on the floor infront of his mother's bed.
 
"I don't want to be here anymore! I hate that kid! he destroy all my toys!"
 
"Sehun, if you only let Jongin play with you none of it will happen. He just want to be your friend! He's a nice boy. "
 
"I don't like him! I wanna go home!"
 
"Sehun stop!!! Go to your room now!" his mother yells as she quickly answers the call on her laptop and gestures Sehun to leave.
 
Sehun sniffs as he drag his feet off his mother's room. He enters his room and cries by himself. His bawling is interrupted by a sound of something hitting his window. He wipes his runny nose first before jumping out of his bed. He rolls the blinds up and greeted by the boy he hates the most with a huge smile.
 
"Annyeong Sehunnie! See our rooms are so close. Cool right?"
 
Sehun snorts and shoots glare at the boy.
 
"I'm sorry about your robot! but I will give you mine so you won't hate me anymore!"
 
The boy climbs on the ledge of the window his left hand holding the robot while his other hand gripping on the edge of the window.
 
"Here take it." he widen his smile even more.
 
Sehun sticks his head out of the window looking down on the ground and his face contorted at the height and the thought of the boy accidentally falling down. He feels scared so he grab the robot quickly. The boy jumps back inside.
 
"Yeheeeyyyy!" he claps his hand in joy, "You don't hate me anymore right? We can play together now right? We can share toys now right? I can come to your room now right?"
 
Sehun reluctantly nods his head, "Just don't destroy my toys and room anymore."
 
"I promise! My name is Jongin!" Jongin extends his small hand out of the window.
 
"S-Sehun." Sehun sticks his hand aswell to reach on Jongin's  but their hands are yet to short.
 
"I know." Jongin strives to stretch out his body off his window until their tiny hands touched.
------
 
Though Sehun accepted Jongin to be his friend and playmates,sometimes he hide his toys when Jongin comes over their house. Or he will lock his glass window when Jongin calls his name for million times. 
 
It's when Sehun turned twelve that he realized how annoying his neighboor and casual friend Jongin. They're stuck in school since the beginning. Sehun lost count of the times Jongin accidentally stepping on his toys body parts,or breaking his video game console,or deleting the game on his computer,or putting a crack on his window for throwing pebbles harsly. Jongin is simply a major disaster on Sehun's childhood.
 
Until now after eleven years, Jongin and Sehun are stuck with each other. Still neighboors,playmates,classmates and their friendship leveled up to being best of friends.
 
Sehun groans softly and nuzzle his face on his super soft pillow. He suddenly feels a shiver on his exposed back. He sleeps without a shirt on but he makes sure to shut his window and only the low temperature coming from the aircondition providing coolness in his room. He wrinkles his forehead but the cold breeze hits his sensitive skin again. He cringe on the coldness and forced to open his eyes. But his sleepy eyes pops out when Jongin's face is only an inch away from his,legs and an arm encaging his body.
 
"Ahhhh! What are you doing here!" He kicks Jongin's stomach suddenly waking up the other.
 
"AWW! who the hell kicked me!" Jongin yells holding his stomach.
 
"Get out of my room Kim Jongin!" Sehun points his finger towards the door.
 
"Did you just kicked me in my sleep Sehun?!" Jongin smack the other's shoulder.
 
"I told you to stop sneaking in my room like a ghost! Your damn room is right next to mine!"
 
"My mom locked my window inside I can't jump over so I slept here!," they both turn their heads to the widely opened window.
" And why are so freaking out like a girl waking up with a god beside him in bed."
 
"I'll give you five seconds to kick your out my room or else." He narrows his eyes.
 
"I'm so scared! umma save me!" Jongin mocks him before slumping his body back to bed, "Shut up okay. I'm so tired last night,if my mom asks about me tell her I'm dead. Goodnight Sehunnie." Jongin sends him a flying kiss before closing his eyes.
 
Sehun grits his teeth in annoyance, "Hope you fall into sleep forever!"
 
Jongin lets out a long loud fake snore. Sehun tosses his blanket to Jongin and storms outside his room to his mother's office.
 
"Umma! I want to put grills on my window and bombs on my door now!"
 
 
>>thanks sooo much for subscribing,voting and sharing your comments. I hope I won't disappoint you guys with this new fic. It's not as angsty as my first Sekai fic. *praying to the heavens above*<<
 
xoxo~_~