Chapter Three

Prince Oh and Heartthrob Kim in Love

 

Jongin can still hear the deafening sound of his heartbeat and he is amazed how no one among the people inside the bus can hear it as he embrace himself just incase his heart jumps out. And in the corner of his eyes,he can see Sehun's sideview sitting at the opposite side. He scrunch his face as the sting from Sehun's punch still lingers.
 
Why did Sehun dare put that foul-mouth of his to him. He cringes as the memory flashes in his mind. He can't believe his bestfriend for so long is gay! He knew it since the first day they met,when they're still kids,Sehun strangely looks like a barbie doll because he's girly in heart.
 
 
Sehun gives up,frustrated that he's still living after how many times he prayed lightning will strikes him and fry him into ashes. His barbaric bestfriend for so long just kissed him! He can't believe no matter how he attemps to forget the grossest moment of his life.. He tries not to throw up as the image of him and Jongin kissing flashes  back in his mind. 
 
How dare Jongin touch that yucky mouth of his to him. Jongin is a certified pimp and everything but he is gay too? He knew it,when they were five years old,Jongin strangely wants to look like a girl with his long curly hair because deep inside that manly and beastly outer image lies a delicate and feminine true self of him.
 
 
The bus stops and it's their turn to get off. Sehun without a notice rush out of the bus. Jongin reluctantly gets up from his seat too. Unfortunately because they are neighboors,they have to take the same path to their houses. Sehun is a meter ahead of Jongin and the latter purposely dawdles his pace to keep the distance between them.
 
 
 They didn't even look at each other when they appear infront of the gates. They both press the button on the intercoms and waited for the gate to open. Sehun needs to get away from there or else he will pass out in embarrassment. Jongin thought he pissed on his pants because Sehun's standing a few feet away. A minute passed but still no response from the inside.
 
 
Jongin fishes out his phone form his pocket and pretends to talk to someone. "Ow umaa,yes!yes! I'm on the gate now. Just go back to sleep umma I'm home now." Jongin's nonsense babbling is cut-off by the sudden loud ringing of his phone which makes him scream in surprise.
 
 
Sehun scoffs in annoyance. The gates slowly creaks open and they both race inside their respective houses in a flash. when Sehun gets in his room he runs to the widely open window overlooking Jongin's room. He freezes when Jongin is about to do the same. They stare each other in shock. It's Jongin who first slam his window close and pulls the curtain. He clutch his chest as he leans on the wall.
 
 
"Oh my god! He is so affected!" shaking his head in disbelief.
 
 
Sehun buries his head under the pillows and let out a strangled cry. He knew it from the start that this house will bring bad luck in his life. He blames his mom for the moral damage it caused him. If she only listened to him,he wouldn't meet his bestfriend now declared enemy, Jongin.
 
 
The two once bestfriends spend the whole night devising a plan on how to live through their lives with the existence of one another. Sehun,anyway,has always wanted to get rid of Kim Jongin long time ago. But the other has different plan because no matter how bratty Sehun is, he is still a big part of his life.
 
 
"He doesn't exist. He doesn't exist. He doesn't exist." Sehun chants over and over as he walks through the hallway. He opens his locker and didn't care about the floods of letters,cards,etc flowing from his locker, "He doesn't exist. He doesn't exist."
 
"Hi. Sehun." Jongin greets with his mold in heaven smile,waving his hand in the air as he approaches Sehun.
 
"He doesn't exist. He doesn't exist." Sehun whispers to himself walking past Jongin.
 
"Hey," Jongin grabs his shoulder.
 
"Don't touch me!" Sehun shrieks like he is about to be murdered.
 
"Gosh! you're overreacting! Just because we kissed you- - - - - "
 
Jongin's mouth is harshly muffled by Sehun's hand and book on top.
 
"Are you crazy?!! don't let that taboo words slip out of your mouth like nothing!" Sehun whispers hysterically.
 
Jongin bite off Sehun's hand to gasps for air,the other yelps in pain.
 
"What's wrong with bestfriends kissing? I kissed Tao when he left for China. My soccer team exchanged kisses after our win. Ofcourse just pecks on cheeks and lips not as passionate as we did."
 
"We did not kiss passionately." Sehun's glares turn to nuclear lasers.
 
"Sorry you know I'm bad with words. What I mean is guys who are close like brothers doesn't mind kissing each other because there's no feeling involve,just platonic love," He lied because he will not hesitate to kill his friends if they attempt to touch his sacred lips meant for his girlfriends only, " You know you could have been my twin brother if your father married my mother." 
 
"Kim Jongin I swear if you tell a single soul!" Sehun grabs Jongin's collar his deadly eyes digging to the other's face, "I'll pulverized you and make sure even your DNA will not be identified. Do you understand?"
 
"Sir Yes Sir!"Jongin snaps his body straight and salutes Sehun.
 
 
----
It's break time and Sehun wants to have a peace of mind so he goes to the roof top where he and Jongin usually spent time during breaks or lunch. He saw Jongin together with his bunch of fool soccer teammates doing their daily parade of their hotness to the school.
 
 
 Kim Jongin has always been an attention seeker. From their first day in pre-school,Jongin is always loud and nuisance to their class. He would easily draw everyone's attention to him. It's not like Sehun envies him because he hates when other people pester him. He will not open his mouth if it's not concerning academics and humanity. Except when he's with Jongin who manage to make him mutter absurdity.
 
 
His thought is interrupted by a the loud thud of the door followed by obscene giggles. He peeks from the corner he's hiding covered by the door's wall. It's Jongin again with a different girl from the one he saw the other day. 
 
He rolls his eyes and resume his previous position. The sounds coming from the two become too disturbing for Sehun's hearing he pulls his headphone and press the volume to it's highest level. He close his eyes and hums along with the song. After a couple of songs,the sound booming to his ears disappear as the headphone's been pulled out from him. He open his eyes and meets Jongin's gaze. His didn't miss the shining-reddish lips of the boy crouching infront of him. He gulps deeply.
 
 
"So you're here." Jongin moves those captivating lips of his to mutter words.
 
"Why? Since when did you bought this place? This was mine first before you shamelessly turn it to be your escapade of disgusting make out sessions." he grabs back his headphone to Jongin's hand and pushes the latter to the ground as he picks himself up.
 
"I thought it's ok with you? I asked your permission and you didn't say a word so I assumed you agreed. Silence always mean yes." Jongin stands on his feet and run beside Sehun leaning on the rail.
 
"Whatever." Sehun replies.
 
"Seriously Sehun why don't you get yourself a girlfriend? My view on relationship is different from yours so you should not judge all those girls just because you see them flirt with me all the time. The girls I dated are those who are like me,just flings and touches,no attachment. But I know you will be a great boyfriend to the girl who will melt that iceberg heart of yours. It will make you feel happy when you got someone that you love beside you always."
 
"I'm not eager and desperate to have a girlfriend. Those things can wait. I got alot more of important things to prioritize than relationship. You're lucky you don't have to try hard to make yourself satisfied and pleased. The people around you  worshipping and showering you love is enough to make you feel happy. But you know better I'm not like that."
 
 
Sehun likes this part of their friendship when he doesn't have to hide anything to Jongin. Their personalities has always been transparent to each other. The amount of  time they spent beside each other made them explore and discover one another's true-self. That's maybe the reason why Sehun kept Jongin into his life despite Jongin's intolerable attitude.
 
 
"You know what I'll find you a girlfriend. A very pretty,smart,and perfect girl for you." says Jongin with his sparkling eyes.
 
"You can't even find yourself a decent girlfriend." Sehun mocks.
 
"Eyy! I'll look one for myself after you find yours. Just trust me on this,Okay?" Jongin raise his hand for a high-five which Sehun ignored, "Silence means yes."
 
 
Sehun props his elbow on the bar to supprot his chin as he enjoys the cold wind brushing his body. Jongin smiles at the angelic smiling face of his bestfriend.
 
 
>> Thanks alot for the comments,subs,and votes. I can't mention you guys one by one (drama) but from the bottom of mah'heart, KOMAWO!
 
This fic is short-chaptered compare to my first one so yeah it will end soon~_~
 
xoxo!