Chapter four

Prince Oh and Heartthrob Kim in Love

A very high-pitch squeal coming from Sehun explodes in his room after he exits the bathroom with a towel covering his lower part only and sees Jongin's legs stretch wide from his room's window to Sehun's window sill.

"Sorry Sehun-ah! did I scare you?" Jongin says leaping off the window after successful crossing over.

Sehun clutches his chest, "What are  you doing here again!"

"I called your name several times but you didn't answer so I thought it's okay for me to come."

"It's not okay Kim Jongin!!! what if I wasn't wearing anything you fool!"

"Eyy! we've showered million times before,no need to hide anything from me." Jongin giggles.

Sehun's face burns from embarrassment. The image of his bare body still dwells in Jongin's memory and at the same time Jongin's form flashing in his mind makes him wanna vomit his intestines out.

"Anyways forget about our ness, I'm here for two things," Jongin sits on his bed comfortably, "first, I told my dad you borrowed my bike and bumped it accidentally on a tree so you send it to a repair shop."

"WHAT?!" Sehun hasn't yet recovered from the '' issue and Jongin attacks him with  another terrifying scandal.

"Sehun,you know my parents trust you more than me. You can tell them I was actually switched over their real son in the hospital and they will believe you. Please save me this time. You don't want me to be exiled in the mountains right?" Jongin pouted oh so cutely.

"Shut up! NO! You're tarnishing my name to your parents! What if my mom finds out?!" Sehun is holding himself off from throwing the other out the window.

"Your mom and my mom had an argument over a bag so it will take them a week to reconcile and by that time,my bike is in my arms again. So don't worry baby it's all going according to my plan."

Sehun balled his fists, "Please let me beat the crap out of you for once."

"And as a token of appreciation for your heroic deed,my friend, I present to you this!" Jongin laid  two sheets of paper on Sehun's bed, "Will you come closer! hurry! hurry!"

"I don't want to see another idiotic piece coming from your rotten brain." Sehun grabs the pair of pajamas he placed on the couch. He turns his back to Jongin as he glides the dress into his body.

Jongin subconsciously trails his eyes to the milky flawless skin of Sehun slowly being covered by piece of clothes. Coughing severely after realizing the sin he just committed.

"Hey! stop spreading your virus to my room!" Sehun takes the air freshener and sprays it all over the place.

"I really really need to find you a girlfriend!" Jongin squirms his head hoping to shake-off the detrimental thoughts in his mind.

 He pulls Sehun next to him, "This are the list of girls I'm sure will be perfect candidates to be your girlfriend. Beautiful,cute,and stunning figures. Some are soon to be idols,there are ice skaters too, ballerinas, campus Queenkas, all the best among the best just for you my friend. And just so you know,I haven't dated any of them."  tinge of excitement in Jongin's voice as he unfolds his plan to Sehun.

Sehun picks one of the paper and run his eyes on the long list of names.

"We're going to find your Cinderella! and the quest starts tomorrow. You have a date with girl number one at ten."

"But tomo- - - "

"No buts Sehun! You will come whether you like it or not."

Sehun choose not to argue anymore. On the other hand, he wants to experience dating just to find out what made Jongin so addicted in dating girls left and right.

-----
Sehun's blood boils when he barge to Jongin's room after waiting and calling his name on the window for almost an hour the next morning. He thought someone intrudes in Jongin's room in the middle of his sleep and strangles him.

An like him,the possibility being  murdered is as high as the mountain everest. Jongin threatens to tie him at the back of a bus and drag his body around the city if he didn't rise early for his date.  But  there he is,the mighty Jongin himself, drooling on his pillow and snoring heavily. Sehun thought he will be the first one to kill Kim Jong-moron-in.

He grabs the wooden stool beside the door ready to slam it to Jongin but he stops midway because it will definitely cripple every bones of the other boy. He drops the stool eventually grabbing the flower vase instead and ready to break it in Jongin's head but he realize he might cause him amnesia. He placed back the vase and resorts on the soft pillow not hesitating to spank it over and over to Jongin.

 

"Yaaaaaaaaa! die you idiot! fool! ! bastard! retard! jackass!"

Jongin who is awaken by the sudden attack didn't had the chance to shield himself. He yelp in pain as Sehun continued hitting him. When he gain full consciousness,he kick Sehun's legs making him tumble on the bed.

"You're crazy! Why are you hitting someone in the middle of his sleep? Don't you know what privacy means?! How dare you bust in my room without permission!!" Jongin spats as he cuff both Sehun's hands behind.

"Says the barefaced who treats my room as a play ground. Have fun with your date alone! I'm not going anymore!" Sehun pulls his body out of the bed.

Jongin recalls the date he planned for Sehun and he cursed glancing on his wall clock ticking 30 minutes after nine. He quickly blocks Sehun who's about to exit the door.

"I'm sorry Sehun-ah I overslept from studying last night!"

"You're such a thick face liar! get out of my way if you don't want my fist for breakfast."

Jongin didn't respond instead he tightly wraps his arms around Sehun's body and drags him to his huge closet.

"What are you doing stupid!" Sehun barks when Jongin burst the closet wide open.

"I'm sorry Sehun,promise I'll take a quick bath and we'll leave soon. Just give me 10 minutes." Jongin pushes Sehun inside his closet and instantly locks the door. 

"KIM JONGIN OPEN THIS DOOOOOOOR!" Sehun screams until his eyes almost rolls back of his skull.

Jongin didn't have time to check if the bottle in his hand is a shampoo or mouthwash or whatever and pours an amount on his hair. Swipes the soap in his body and let the water run on his body in a quick speed. After his unproper bath, he opens the closet where he stuffed Sehun.

"I'm done. Thanks for waiting Sehun-ah." he pats Sehun's cheek as he slightly push him on the side to grab a jeans hanging inside the closet.

 

Sehun can't hear nor  think of anything but his image of carrying a knife slaughtering Jongin. But his goriness is swept-off by the sight of Jongin's wet-look and half- body. He watch hypnotically the drops of water dripping from Jongin's damp hair down to his bare tanned chest. 
His tongue,possessed by some spirit, his lower lip by itself as his evil eyes lust over Jongin's exposed skin. Gazzilion of ants tickles all over his body making his stomach churn and involuntarily pants for lack of air.

"I need a girlfriend." he whispers.

"What?" Jongin glance at him over his shoulder while zipping his pants.

Sehun smack the back of his head on the wall wanting to cry a blood for drooling over his bestfriend's body. He is so definite in his decision to have a girlfriend as soon as possible. A real girl where he can flaunt his raging teenage hormones .  And not to his bestfriend who happens to be a boy which is so wrong in all levels.


----
The atmosphere between them is quiet as they sit beside each other inside Sehun's personal car. Both gaze focused outside the window. The eerie sensation crawling on Sehun's skin due to Jongin's after bath effect on him still lingers. He prays that the girl he's about to date for the first time will knock some senses on his mind.

Jongin on the other hand keeps on altering his eyes to the road and to Sehun who haven't mutter a single word since. He couldn't take the silence anymore so he tugs on the sleeve of Sehun's shirt.

"Sehun-ah?"

Jongin's husky voice calling his name sends bolts to Sehun's system. He summons all the spirits in the mountain to stop himself from answering back a 'Yes' in a very seductive way.

"WHAT?!!!" he growls instead.

Jongin jounce at Sehun's sudden outburst. "Why are you so scary? Sorry if I locked you in my closet. I just don't want you to back out from this date. "
 
"Just don't talk to me or touch me. You're really really getting on my nerves right now!"
 
"But why?! I can't stand not talking to you even for a second."

Their bickering is interrupted by ringing of Jongin's phone. He smiles widely at the name registered on the screen.

"It's them calling!" 

"Them who?" Sehun asks wrinkling his forehead.

"Our dates," he shush Sehun and press the answer button, " My princess Annyeong!"

"WHAT?! OUR.DATE?!" 


----

Sehun just can't believe that he falls to satan Jongin's scheme again. Everything is far from what he understand about the 'Operation Find Sehun's Cinderella' because there he is sitting beside a beautiful girl in the cinema while Jongin and his date infront of them. And to make things worst,the girl bluntly admitted to Sehun that it's Jongin he likes and no one else. Therefore,he is just a rebound date.
If only curses could kill,Jongin would be a bountiful feast for maggots six feet under the ground.

He couldn't hold his anger anymore when thick-face Jongin leans a bit too close to his date's ear and whisper something dirty,Sehun assumes. So he lift his foot and kicks Jongin's head. The latter yelps in pain making Sehun grin in victory. The other viewers yell at Jongin. But instead of queiting down he yells back at them.

 

"Why I pay 18,000 won too! I'll scream if I want to! AAHHHHHHHH!"

 

Sehun is so sure Jongin's date is dying in embarrassment as she ducks her body lower. He watches in surprise when the older boy walks around the row he's sitting and grabs his wrist harshly when he stops infront of him.
 Sehun is about to struggle but then he caught sight of a muscular man on the rows opposite to their location, walking towards them grappling his knuckles. Sehun instantly stands up and pushes Jongin out until they reach the stair and holds the other's wrist running down the aisle. They storm out of the cinema dispatching their dates. They halt both desperate for air at a hidden corner.

 

"You really a barbaric idiot!" Sehun shouts in Jongin's face.

"Why did you kick me?!" Jongin smacks his hand on Sehun's shoulder.

"Damn you that girl likes you! NOT ME!!"

"Ow." Jongin's fuming face suddenly tenses down.

"I'm sorry Sehun I didn't know. Oh my god I feel so terrible for luring the entire population of female and left nothing for my poor bestfriend. I'm so sorry for being this irrresistably gorgeous Sehun. I'm really sorry." 

Sehun regrets saving Jongin from getting beaten by that bulky man. For once he wants this shameless idiot to learn a lesson.

"Oh my god! I forgot my girlfriend!" Jongin suddenly sqeual, "stay here Sehun,I'll come and get the girls."

"You wanna die?! You might get mugged idiot once you return in there. I'll get them instead. Wait here." 

Sehun is pulled back by  Jongin's wrist, "No, what if they recognized you too? And I forgot it will be awkward to go on in our date if your 'date' likes me instead. I'll just give them a call," Jongin fishes his phone out his pocket,

 "Or maybe not," he put his phone back to his pocket and tug  Sehun's arm, " Let's just go watch a movie that we both like,just the two of us."

 

They quarrel choosing between a horror movie and a zombie apocalypse movie. They end up buying two tickets in each movie.  Jongin keeps on screaming and jolting from his seat,too absorbed on the scary scenes. While Sehun fights his droopy lids from falling deep into sleep as they decide to watch the horror movie first. 

When they shift to the other cinema for Sehun's chosen movie,Jongin propose that they go home but only earned a kick from Sehun. Sehun is too engross in the movie he didn't noticed Jongin dozing off even at the start of the movie.

 

"Woah! Amazing! it's the best zombie movie I've seen in my entire life!" He exclaims glancing over to Jongin softly snoring in his seat. The crowd inside the cinema gradually disappear and Sehun waits until it's the two of them alone inside.

"Jongin-ah," Sehun gently shrugs Jongin's shoulder. When Sehun realizes Jongin is in his deep sleep he carress his bestfriend's cheek.

"hey sleeping beast wake up!"

Jongin gargles gibberish words swaying his arms. Sehun scoffs as he stands and yank the other's arms.

"Cmon the movie's over." he has to support Jongin's body to keep him from stumbling down the stairs.

Most of the times Sehun like to torture  Jongin but when that rare moment comes where he feels caring for the older,which happens once in a century, he treats him like a precious gem more sacred than any religion's prophet. Just like now. If it isn't weird for human species to see a boy carrying another boy,like a girl,he won't mind lifting Jongin off the ground to let him snooze in his arms.
Jongin is a heavy sleeper and until they return home,he immediately falls into Sehun's bed.

 

"Sehun-ah...let me sleep here. Goodnight." Jongin grumbles half-awake.

Sehun stares for awhile and lips curved upward at the sight of Jongin peacefully sleeping. He pulls his thick blanket and covers it to the older. He sits next to him and swipes away few locks messily hanging on Jongin's forehead.

 

Mind and body battling crucially. His body terribly wanting to take advantage of the sleeping Jongin while his mind threatens to send him to comatose if he still follows his forbidden  urge.  Unfortunately, the evil possessing his body wins as Sehun leans closer and closer to Jongin until his lips dangerously hanging on top of the other's. He tries for the last time to draw back his body but his eyes shuts tightly as his lips finally presses on Jongin's.

'You are a  schizophrenic Oh Sehun.' his mind cries.