Ending I

Prince Oh and Heartthrob Kim in Love

 

The smile on Sehun's face fades and replaced by a bitterness and  murderous glint in his eyes,standing infront of the last person he wants to see before the earth ends. Jongin bolts on his seat seeing Sehun and Soohan entering the room, the two person he murdered several times in his imagination.

"S-Sehun?" Chany asks amidst of being caught in surprise.

"J-Jongin?!" Soohan fakes a convincing shocked face covering , "Chany? your fiance is Kim Jongin?!"

"Your husband is Oh Sehun?" Chany replies.

"Yes. Well,what a surprise. I honestly didn't know Jongin is your fiance." 

The two ladies remain silent as their partners upholds very intense staring battle as if each other's pride is at stake,no one wants to lose.

"Uhm- - guys,I know we're all in shock but- -let's deal with this like mature adults," says Soohan attempting to interrupt the two men. She cups Sehun's face and forces him to look at her, " Baby,look at me- - -"

"We're leaving. Thanks for the invitation." Jongin suddenly blurts grabbing Chany's hand.

"Jongin wait!" Soohan yells blocking their way, "Don't leave please. We haven't seen each other for a long time. Can't we just leave everything behind?"

"I already buried everything long long time ago." Jongin answers with a mocking tone, "And no need to bring back the dead from it's grave."

Sehun remains silent with his balled fist and quaking heart that didn't stop since he saw Jongin so close.

"Oh cmon Jongin,is that how you're going to treat us after all the fun we had three?four?or is it five years ago? We're all grown ups here, me and my Sehunnie is married already, You and Chany are engage now. Can't we just move on with our lives?"

"I don't need the two of you in my life to move on." Jongin retort.

"Ouch." Soohan dramatically clutch her chest.

"Soohan," they all turn to Sehun, "that's enough. Let them go. You know the way out and Goodnight to both of you." says Sehun without looking at the guests and walk past them towards the exit.

"Son of a ." Jongin mutters.

Sehun's footsteps pause. He controls himself not to deal with Jongin despite all the words he said against him but he had enough of the older's out of line ranting when he's the one at fault since the beginning of humanity. He spin his heels and sprint towards Jongin wit his raging aura and grabs the older by the collar.

"You ungrateful bastard! after my mom let you in to our home,feed you and everything! you dare disrespect her!" he hardens his grip to Jongin but the latter matches Sehun's rage with a fiery glares.

"Sehunnie!" Soohan tries to pull Sehun away, "he doesn't mean it that way. It's just a curse you know. Like when someone calls me crazy when I'm really not. Calm down."

"Jongin." Chany holds Jongin's hand.

But the two continue measuring their egos and rage through glares. But it's Jongin who surrenders first,eyes looking away.

"I would never insult your mom. I didn't mean it."

Sehun's bloodshot eyes waver and blinks in surprise. His grip loosen and when he cannot bear to look at Jongin anymore,he turn away completely fading in their sight.

"I'm- -I'm so sorry about this." says Soohan more specifically to Chany who seems to be shock the entire time.

Jongin gives her an unfriendly glance before dragging Chany out of the place. 

"No,this can't end just like this." Soohan whispers to herself dashing out to follow the two.

"Jongin,wait!"

Chany looks back at Soohan but Jongin pulls her forward.

"Jongin, I think Soohan got something to say."

"I don't care. Let's get out of here." Jongin takes the car keys in his pocket to unlock the doors and opens the front for Chany, "Get in."

Chany reluctantly steps inside looking back at Soohan running towards them. Before Jongin can shut the door beside him, Soohan already made her way in the back seat.

"What else do you want from me?!" Jongin yells twisting his body towards Soohan.

"Jongin! Please listen to me first. You need to know something! everything!"

"Didn't you hear what I said awhile ago?! I totally buried you and Sehun!"

"Duh?!no matter how you bury us we will still haunt you down because reality is we're still alive."

"Get out!" Jongin shouts making Soohan jolts.

"Jongin," Chany grabs his arm, "Will you listen first to whatever she has to say."

Soohan gives Chany a grateful smile.

"I don't wanna know!"

"I'll say it anyway. Sehun didn't marry me because he love me."

"Shut up!" Jongin interrupts Soohan.

"He's still the same old Oh Sehun who only loves his idiotic childhood bestfriend Kim Jongin." Sohan ignores Jongin's outburst.

"Get out or I'll drag you out!"

"Jongin,do you think Sehun can ever forget you? You're in every part of his memory,his life!"

"Soohan," Jongin calls in low voice. Soohan falls silent seeing Jongin's trembling eyes, "You were in his life before we met. You two live together while I'm in another country. You occupied the part of his life that I missed. That's why he married you. He choose you not me. And nothing will make the pain go away. So please,don't make it hard for me anymore."

Soohan turn silent. She didn't expect Jongin to give in early. Chany,on the other hand,is surprised as well to witness Jongin break down his defenses after long years of hiding and denying what he truly felt deep inside.

"I'm sorry. But I just want to let you know Jongin, Sehun suffered the same way. I'm so sorry Chany if I went a bit too much."

Chany gives her a sympathetic smile before she opens the door and steps out. Jongin swipes away the few drop of tears that escaped in his eyes and drives away. Chany didn't dare to speak to Jongin and let him have all the time to sort himself out.

Soohan waits until the car disappear from her sight and slowly drags her foot inside the house. She knocks several times to Sehun's room but receives no answer. She finally have proven her theories right. Jongin still loves Sehun and Sehun loves Jongin,she knows it long time ago. But she doesn't feel happy at all. Because she knows, both of them are still hurting from the pain inflicted by the past. And seeing each other untimely only worsen the situation.

Her tears stream down nonstop and breathing hitches, "I hate sad love stories!"

Sehun neglects the constant knocking on his door and buries his head deeper under the pillows. He won't allow himself to crack-up infront of Soohan or anyone else. He sink his face on the cloth to absorb the couple of tears that slip out of his eyes.

-----
Couple of days pass,Sehun leaves the house early before Soohan wakes up and comes home late while she doze off after waiting for him infront of the door. She feels bad that Sehun didn't even bother waking her or carrying her inside her room.

"I know you knew about him and Chany all along." Sehun tells Soohan,one morning she cornered him before heading to the office, " Whatever you're planning next Soohan,stop it. I can only forgive you once."

Soohan is left crying by herself that morning. Her loud wailing echoes in the entire house. After hours of crying, Soohan suddenly rises from lying dead on her bed and dries her tear-soaked face.

"I can't let this love story goes in vain. I failed to fight for my one true love once and I'm not letting it happen to Sehun and Jongin."

She toss her pillows and pick the butcher's knife hidden under the mattress.

"if I cant get it by praying to all the saints in heaven ,then do it the harsh way."

The following day,Soohan gather all her strength to face Chany once more. She hesitantly smiles at the other girl while stading infront of her small office. Chany beams at her and gestures her to enter.

"How's Sehun?" Chany asks.

"Still mad. Chany, I'm so sorry for what happen." Soohan apologize genuinely.

"That's fine. I'm expecting this to happen someday. I guess it's really time for Jongin to face the truth and stop making himself suffer."

"What do you mean?"

"Despite how Jongin refuse to admit and chose to hate Sehun, I know he still love him until now. I met them both in Stanford and I witness how much they care and love each other. I thought I could replace Sehun in Jongin's life even after Sehun disappeared. But Jongin never smiled or looked at anyone else the way he use to look at Sehun."

Soohan attentively listens in awe, "Ow- - -I'm a witness too. They use to love each other unconditionally since highschool. That's why I cannot allow them to continue fooling themselves and just throw away their one great love to each other like nothing!"

Chany looks at Soohan,flabbergasted, "Wait? You- -don't love Sehun? I mean you're his wife."

Soohan rolls her eyes, "Of course I love my Sehunnie but not how a girl suppose to love a boy. From the start Sehun and I are meant to be separated to met the person we will truly,deeply,and madly fall in love with for the rest of our lives," Soohan quickly opens her bag to grab a hanky and wipe her tears. Chany sits next to her to comfort her as Soohan's crying gets heavy and loud.

"You have someone else? Then why did you marry Sehun?"

"Long story. I'll tell you after those two idiots get back to each other's arms. Wait,Chany, Is it- - uhm- - is it- - "

Chany hold her hand, "Jongin is not meant for me from the start. I just stayed beside him because I need him and he need someone to hold onto. We're both broken and desperate to find someone else to make us forget, in the meantime."

"You- -you mean,you still love Yifan?!"

"Like what you said,we can talk about ourselves after we get those two back together. Do you have a plan?"

Soohan smiles at Chany creepily.
-----
Soohan's plan is to bring Sehun and Jongin in the same place,hit their heads with a baseball bat while they're not looking and left them alone in the middle of nowhere. But Chany bribes Soohan a couple of expensive designer bags to modify her bloody plan. Instead of hitting their heads,Chany suggests drugging their drinks to make them unconscious and wake up in a room alone together,where they can get out safely afterwards.

The ladies calmly and unsuspiciously convince the two guys for a dinner date the night carrying out their plan. Soohan prepares a candle lights dinner for Sehun and happily welcomes him at home after work.

"What's the occasion?" Sehun asks taking a seat infront of the table.

"Peace offering? Don't be mad at me anymore Sehunnie." Soohan acts pitiful and harmless.

Sehun scoffs, "Did you put any poison or sleeping pills in this foods?"

Soohan panics but didn't show it obviously, "Why would I do that?!" she takes a spoonful of every dish in the table to prove Sehun that it's not poisoned.

Sehun nods his head in satisfaction before starting to eat too. Soohan picks the bottle of wine,mixed with sleeping pills, in a icecubes bucket  filling up Sehun's glass.

"One more year and you're done in college finally. I know how hard for you to balance studying and working in the company at the same time for years." Soohan initiates conversation to distract Sehun from suspecting her.

"Yeah and don't forget handling a trouble maker wife." Sehun smiles.

Soohan snorts but her eyes widen when Sehun gulps almost half of the wine on his glass. She wants to jump in joy but  controls herself down. She throws random questions which Sehun didn't hesitate to answer back and Soohan secretly rejoice in victory everytime Sehun would take a sip of the wine.

"Are you okay?" Soohan asks as Sehun drop down his spoon and starts rubbing his temples.

"Y-yeah." 

Sehun wiggles his head to fight the doubling of his vision and heaviness of his eyes. Soohan waits until Sehun finally lose consciousness and head falls on the table.

"Assa!" Soohan yells in victory.

Sehun is sleeping soundly at the back seat as Soohan,on the driver seat, waves at Chany with a completely sober Jongin leaning on her. Chany struggles to drag Jongin's heavy weight out of the door towards Soohan's approaching car.

"Sehun's in there." Soohan informs Chany pointing at the backseat walking close to them.

"I have to let him drink almost the entire bottle of wine to fall asleep." Chany states.

Jongin grunts and mumbles gibberish words,Soohan has to help Chany form keeping Jongin steady.

"W-why she here!" Jongin yells slurring.

"Come on Chany let's put him inside." 

They manage to push Jongin inside the car beside the heavily sleeping Sehun. Luckily Jongin was wasted and vulnerable enough.

"It's up to you now. Please don't do anything morbid or dangerous to them,okay?" Chany reprimands Soohan.

"Yah! what do you think of me? crazy?" Soohan pouts.

Chany choose to zip tight.

"Goodluck!" Chany cheers after fastening Jongin's seat belt and closing the car door.

"I'll call you once it's done succesfully!" Soohan assures Chany before slowly driving away.

"Soohan," Jongin calls trying to remove his seatbelt.

"Just go to sleep Jongin. You're gonna thank me for this afterwards." Soohan laughs.

"Soohan- - -in- -sane."

And Jongin finally joins Sehun in dreamland.
-------
Jongin grunts in discomfort as he slowly gain consciousness and opens his heavy lidded eyes. He blink several times to clear his blur vision and as soon as his eyes crack open crystal clear, his eyeballs pop out and mouth open to its extreme limit. 
A shirtless,dead to the world Sehun tied on a chair infront of him. He skirmish to move his limbs only to realize he's in identical position. Tied and shirtless. He didn't stop struggling desperate to break away before Sehun wakes up. But luck is not on his side as Sehun starts to move his hung head and grunts. Jongin freezes watching Sehun rubs his eyelids together with scrunching face. Jongin mirrored his first reaction to Sehun after the younger fully awaken and realize the situation they're in.

"Why are we both ?!" Jongin shrieks still struggling to free himself to the rope around his hand and feet.

"Are you blind? can't you see I'm also tied in this chair?idiot!" Sehun growls.

"Don't you dare call me idiot you traitor!" Jongin barks.

"Traitor?!" Sehun widen his eyes in disbelief, "If I'm a traitor then you are a goddamn cheater and good for nothing trash!" Sehun attempts to strip his feet off the rope desperately wanting to kick Jongin to death. He only stops shuffling after realizing something.

"Soohan?! Where's Soohan?!" Sehun panics because they're mysteriously tied up half- infront of each other by some lunatic maniac. And he doesn't want to think what could have possibly happen to her.

"Your wife is the last person I saw before I completely loss consciousness." Jongin rolls his eyes.

"Are you saying that she did this?!"

"Well,nothing's impossible. Your wife is a psycho and your a ing traitor!"

"Say that again and I swear to skin you alive and shred you into pieces." Sehun narrow his eyes.

"I'm so scared. Traitor! Liar! son of Judas!"

"Gosh! fighting again?! Aren't you two getting tired? Why can't you just both shut up,lust over each other's body which you haven't for so long and struggle to smooch each other despite the rope I tied all over you stupid jerks!"

"I told you she's insane!" Jongin shouts at the shocked Sehun staring at the person walking near them holding a butcher's knife.

"Okay boys. Let's go down to business and end this as quickly as possible." Soohan drags a stool in between Jongin and Sehun.

"Soohan! take this off right now!" Sehun yells in threatening voice.

"Hey!" Soohan yells back, "Just incase you both didn't notice I'm holding a very dangerous piece of chunk that I might accidentaly stab you with if any of you piss me off!" Soohan swings the knife infront of Sehun and Jongin's face making the two lean backwards to avoid the fatal tip of knife.

"Why are you doing this Soohan?!" Sehun shrieks not so loud though to annoy the possessed Soohan.

"And why did you strip us?" Jongin asks, "Wait,did you strip us yourself?' he adds quickly.

Soohan blushes,using her free hand to cover and muffle her giggles, "I didn't touch anything,okay!"

"You're sick." Jongin blurts shaking his head in utter shock. 

"Enough! I'll get to decide everything here! So both of you shut up and don't dare open your mouth without my permission if you still wanna get out of here with intact body parts."

"Soohan this isn't funny. Stop playing around and let us go! No,you do whatever you want with this person,just let me go." says Sehun.

"If there's one of us that deserve to be slaughtered for his sins,it's should be you!" Jongin howls at Sehun.

"So cheating is less sinful than being misunderstood in your own vocabulary?" Sehun mocks.

"Me?cheating? You? misunderstood? Cut the crap Sehun. You're too smart but the stupidest when you turns to one."

"Your stupidity is like a maggot eating the whole of you even your soul!" Sehun rebuts.

"Okay! okay! okay! okay! two insults from each of you is enough." Soohan swings the knife once again. "Time for me to in as the moderator. Here's the rule guys, I'll give you five minutes each to pour out all your hidden grudges."

"What is this debate?" Jongin skits.

"No, a prayer meeting! Duh?! Since you're so annoying I'll let Sehunnie speak first!" 

Without a word a duct tape is smack on Jongin's mouth shutting him up. His protests and shouts muffled by the tape.

"Now, Sehun be a good boy that you always has been and answer my question. No lies or else I'll forget that you're still my husband." says Soohan calmly crossing her arms together.

Sehun shakes his head, "It's not funny anymore Soohan-ah. Stop this now before I completely lose my patience on you."

Soohan gulps at the glimpse of seriousness and anger in Sehun's eyes but she realizes Sehun can't do anything while he's tied up.

"Since your threatening me Sehunnie, I'll let Jongin speak first." 

"What?! No- - Soohan!" whatever Sehun is about to say is muffled by another strip of tape covering his mouth.

Jongin in air to breath as soon as he's freed from the tape. Sehun's suppressed screams echoed in the room.

"Now Jongin-ssi, I'll give you another chance so be nice and calm okay?" Soohan pat Jongin's head using the flat surface of the knife.

"Fine! what the hell you want to know so I can get out of here!"

"Can you define the word calm,please?" Soohan narrow her eyes. She only smiles sweetly after Jongin leans back and sigh in defeat. "Okay, just shut your mouth and listen to me. Is it okay with you Jongin-ssi?"

Jongin shuts his eyes tightly and nods his head against his will. Promising himself to have Soohan payback from the humiliation he suffer at the moment thrice or more.

"Alright." Soohan sighs, "there are three reasons why Sehun married me, First, I beg him to save me from my relatives who wants me to marry an ugly gramps for money. Second, he was at the deepest that time,had to work four jobs all the day to pay for his mom's hospital bill. I know you're probably thinking why he didn't ask help to his relatives or his parents' friends."

Soohan's speech is cut of by a loud muffled squeal from Sehun. The two glance at him for a few second only and ignores him afterwards resuming their interupted conversation.

"He asked help from your parents but your father told him he don't want his name to be drag in a scandal."

Jongin's face fall from second hand embarrassment and guilt.

"Moving forward, he asked help from his relatives and yes they agreed to help him financially but in exchange he has to marry a cousin of his. And that's how I entered the scene. We're on the same dilemma that time so I thought why not force Sehunnie to marry me instead. So he did. He saved me from my future plan of salvaging my own clan and I save him from desperation. And I save you too." Soohan winks at him.

"I don't see any spot from your entire story that is beneficial to me."

"If Sehun married that girl,you will be eternally lonely and full of regrets. But since I'm too kind enough that even angels will feel embarass to stand next to me, I already filed for a divorce." Soohan takes out a folder hidden behind her back,under her shirt.

"Sehunnie,I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this. But I just really want you to be happy. And I know Jongin here would be the only person that could bring back your beautiful smiles."

Sehun disagrees by shaking his whole body and eyes sticking out to the extreme.

"I'm done explaining. Now it's your turn Jongin. Why didn't you return after knowing Sehun's family tragedy? don't give us lame excuse like you didn't knew at all." Soohan glares.

Jongin thinks twice before heaving a sigh and glancing at Sehun briefly, "my father informed me himself, he went to California personally. But he didn't let me go back here. He took my passport and freeze all my accounts. I wanted to go back,desperately,but I don't know how. I tried,"

"Ow." Soohan blurts covering incredulous.  

They fall into a deep silence,even Sehun stop struggling and grunting. Soohan slowly uncovers Sehun's mouth.

"You didn't try enough." the first words that came out from Sehun. "Soohan, this won't lead to anything. Nothing will change. The damage is done." Sehun didn't glance at Jongin even once.

"Why did you stop calling me?"

Another silence falls into them. Jongin hang his head low,Soohan waiting intently for Sehun to respond.

"You're stubborn and dumb I know you'll abandon Stanford rightaway if I tell you what I'm going through. You work hard to be admitted in that school and I won't let you throw everything away just like that." Sehun answers shifting his gaze off somewhere else.

Soohan tilts her head to Jongin waiting for his response.

"I can study anywhere else. Stanford, Seoul University,in the market as long as you're there. So you selfishly decides that it will be best for me to be left alone there dying in loneliness just as long as I stay in Stanford?" Jongin finally look up at Sehun.

"Aww,he's right." Soohan points out to Sehun.

"So you resort on taking a revenge breaking up with me and making me suffer even worst?" Sehun glance back at Jongin.

"You're so inconsiderate!" Soohan smacks Jongin's arm.

"I mailed you letters every single day since my father prisoned me in California. You cut all means of communication we have. But I didn't receive a single reply. Until I saw your marriage with this freak." Jongin snorts at Soohan.

" They took our house. Probably all your letters are flushed down to the toilet"

"But atleast he wrote you letters." Soohan commented.

"I told you before to trust me. If you didn't let your stupidness get in the way and wait for me to comeback,none of this will happen." says Sehun.

"True,true,true." Soohan agrees seriously.

"I was so scared Sehun. You knew! You knew what I'll be without you. But you didn't care. You thought I'll get over it. You thought you were the one suffering the most because of you're family and all. You wouldn't neglect me if you really care. I thought using Chany to replace you was the right choice. I thought you would comeback soon if you found out. I waited and hoped. But instead,you chose to do nothing." 

"I think- - -he has a point Sehunnie." 

Sehun glances at Soohan and to Jongin who is now sniffing, "I wanted to comeback to you when I was terribly lost. But I can't afford anything,not even a piece of sandwich for me to eat. I tried calling you but you won't answer. Until I read your email about Chany. You don't have any idea how much it pained me Jongin,until now." Sehun confess lowering his head to hide his tears.

Soohan choose to shut and let the two take moments to calm down after the revelation that just happened. After few minutes Soohan decides that it's the best time for her to disappear.

"Okay so,I'll be leaving you two alone and talk to each other. Decide what are you gonna do after all the doubts,false accusation,blah blha blah has been cleared." says Soohan getting up from the chair and throwing the knife in a corner making a loud clunk.

"Wait! you're not gonna untie us?" 

"Untie each other.  I didn't even tie the knots hard. All you need is support,cooperation and trust." Soohan walks toward the door.

"Wait you're gonna leave us out of here?!" Sehun yells.

"No way I'm gonna stay and watch you to making out. You have all the day. Enjoooy!" Soohan coos flipping her hair before catwalking outside the door.

Jongin and Sehun are left speechless and awkward together. Sehun shut his eyes after hearing a loud gulping coming from him,he doesn't want Jongin to know that he's dying in embarrasment being alone with him.

"Turn around." Jongin whispers.

"Huh?" Sehun blinks thrice reluctantly lifting his gaze to meet Jongin's.

"I said turn around so I can untie your hands!" Jongin repeats impatiently.

"Why are you shouting at me?!" 

Jongin breath in and out, "Turn around so I can untie you and get out of here." he says calmly.

Sehun glares at him before struggling to turn the chair behind Jongin making loud screeches on the floor. Jongin scoff after seeing the end of the knots tied in a ribbon. He bend down and bite the loose knot pulling it out. Soohan was right,it's tied easily. Sehun scuffle his wrist together and in few minutes his hand freed.

"Woah!" Sehun exclaims in glee and quickly untying his feet.

"Hey!" Jongin calls seeing Sehun stretching his body after freeing out from the ropes, "help me here."

Sehun snorts with a sound to Jongin and head towards the door, " Huh?! you think I've forgiven you for everything?! Even if you get locked in this place for million years,the pain you caused me for turning back on me during the time I needed you badly is not enough to make me forget."

"You- -you're joking right? You can't leave me here!" Jongin eyes widen.

"Why not? So you would know how it feels to be left alone and scared by the person you love the most." Sehun smiles but his eyes start to glisten.

"But you left me too. You married Soohan. I lived through with those facts for so long before I found out today what really happened to you."

'You were right Jongin. Remember you told me before, It's not me that you don't trust,it's the people around us,the situation where in,and the tomorrows to come.  We're both victims of our stupidity but that doesn't change the reality we're currently in. I wanna go out alone,Jongin. I don't wanna be with you anymore."

All the words that Jongin wanted to say is shallowed down to his throat. He thought there's no use taking another chance to hold Sehun back if it came straigth from him that he doesn't want to save their love anymore.

Sehun waits for awhile and let out a sarcastic huff, "Soohan won't let you die here,don't worry. I'll go ahead." 

He twist the knob but the door won't open. It's locked outside. Sehun starts pounding his fist and kicking it furiously. He should have checked if it was open so he didn't have to say all those things to Jongin. He wish for himself to die on the spot after Jongin's laughter explodes in the room,behind him.

"I guess,you will be stuck with me here. Why don't you sit back and have another heart-to-heart talk." says Jongin,his voice taunting.

Sehun throw Jongin a deadly glare which the latter reward back by a challenging smirk. Their battle or glaring is interrupted by a shuffling sound coming from the two ceiling mounted airconditioner that they didn't know existing from the start. A strong whizzing comes out followed by breeze of cold air. Sehun automatically cover his arms infront of his bare chest rubbing them to get any source of heat.

"Ohmygod! I don't wanna die like a meat in freezer. Release me here,please!!" Jongin shrieks thrashing his body off the chair.

Sehun feels the room getting colder and pities Jongin so he decides to free him from being tied up.

"I will unknot this but d-don't t-talk to me." he shivers whilst loosening the rope behind Jongin, "Soohan y-you're terrible." 

Sehun's whole body trembles not from the cold breeze but from shock as Jongin 's bare upper body envelops him,all of a sudden. Jongin's arms tightly wrap around Sehun's back,hands carressing his flesh,and lips pressed on Sehun's neck.

"We have to warm each other." Jongin breathes against Sehun's ear,sending bolts of heat waves all over his previously chilly body.

Sehun remain frozen cuddled in Jongin's arms. His heartbeats are thumping wildly and loudly against Jongin's. The heat that crawled all over him coming from nowhere travels to Jongin's flesh attached to his.

"I miss this," Jongin whisper once again placing a light kiss on Sehun's neck.

"And this," 

Sehun lose his control when a warm wet tongue dips on his ear. His hanging arms instantly clutch on Jongin's back and shamelessly press his body closer to him. Jongin perceive the other's action as a submission towards him and daringly connect their lips together. Just lips touching while their hands roams each other's back. When Sehun exerts a bit more force on his lips against Jongin,the latter paid it back by biting his lower lip. And few seconds later, their kisses get out of control. Deep,full of hunger and longing.

Jongin grabs Sehun's legs awkwardly squatting on the floor and make him sit on his lap instead,without breaking the kiss. He thread his fingers to Sehun's hair and tug his head separating them but their forehead attach to each other.

"If I will be stuck in this room forever, I won't mind as long as I have you. and I promise you we will not run out of heat."

Jongin didn't wait for Sehun to reply as he captures his lips again and lay him down the bare ground. Sehun whimpers at the  coldness on the ground his back is lying in and his front compressed by Jongin's hot body.

Sehun remain pliant beneath Jongin and open heartedly accepts every sinful moves coming from Jongin. Pursing his lips tightly to hold in the obscene sounds threatening to escape due to utmost pleasure.
-----

They both lay powerless on the ground,unashamed of their complete ness and bodies intertwined. Sehun cackles against Jongin's neck making the older lazily open his weary eyes.

"What's funny?"

"Everything. I can't believe after torturing our hearts for how many years,all it takes is an airconditioner to crash down our montrous egos."

"Thank God to whoever invented airconditioner."

"It's Willis Carrier."

"Huh?!"

"He invented the aircontotioner."

"And so?who cares?"

"Who siad you wanna thank whoever invented it. Willis Haviland Carrier invented it."

"I was just saying for the sake of conversation not to care whoever son of a- - - -"

"Hey! how dare  you curse and disrespect a noble person! and it reminds me of how you called me son of a !" Sehun fist Jongin's hair and pull them harshly.

"Aw! that hurts!!! I didn't mean it! why would I curse your mom!"

"Just you wait when she finds out!"

"If you do that she will never allow us be together ever!"

"Well,your dad doesn't want us to be together too. That's why he stopped you from seeing me."

"It's not for them to decide. I don't care who might get hurt or crushed in the process but no one can stop me now from being with you. Not even you Oh Sehun." Jongin pulls him closer and kiss him once again.

"I miss you so much Sehun," Jongin whispers as his mouth starts to wander all over Sehun's face and lower once again.

"Wait." Sehun holds Jongin's arms and pulls him up to face him, "There's something on my back. It's been making me uncomfortable since awhile ago."

Jongin makes him turn his back slightly and strip off a brown folder glued on his skin. They both stare at the paper curiosly.

"Is this the divorce paper Soohan was holding?" Jongin asks.

Sehun shrugs and Jongin sits up,knees still placed both sides of Sehun's waist, and opens the folder. A loud laughter burst out from Jongin after reading the piece of papers.

"What's so funny?!" Sehun screeches pulling the paper from Jongin's hand. The latter drops on the floor clutching his stomach from laughing non stop.

"She files your divorce accusing you of starving her for a month to maintain a slim figure, forcing her to wear rags to make her less attractive because you're over jealous and adultery." Jongin reads the paper he snatch back from Sehun.

"There's no way to hell I'll sign this papers!" Sehun tear off the pages and Jongin grabs it from him.

"Hey! If you don't sign it you will still be married to her!"

"If I sign that it means I admit that I'm really a sadistic psycho maniac! NOOOOOO!"

"So you don't wanna divorce her?! You choose Oh Sehun, me or your reputation?"

"My reputation." Sehun answers without hesitation

 

>>disappointed<<