Chapter two

Prince Oh and Heartthrob Kim in Love

 

School is Oh Sehun's territory. The teachers treat him as a precious secret weapon against other schools. No one yet beat him in brain Olympics,nationally. He's famous not only inside his school but outside too.  He was once featured in Korea's Forbes as the country's reincarnation of Einstein. Half of the girls (and small portion of the boys) population dies in heart attack by just breathing the same air with him. And the other half of the girls population belongs to his one and only Beast-friend,Kim Jongin.
 
Jongin does nothing but wink his eye and there will be a genocide of fangirls here and there. He doesn't have to read books every night or break cold sweats over math problems,that even Newton haven't solved yet, or prays on his knees in the ground that he wins the competition to reach whatever glorious image he has in the entire school. All Jongin need is to act cute and cool while Sehun does all the deeds above,which he does to please himself alone and no one else. 
 
Sehun walks on the hallway calmly and naturally like he does everyday despite his moses-parting-the-sea(crowd)-effect into half. He nods his head and slightly smile to respond on the people around him. He sighs deeply when he reach the empty locker room.
 
'Where the hell is he?' he asks staring at his wrist watch.
 
He opens his locker and a flood of letters,cards,chocolates and what-not flows down on the ground. He grits his teeth and inhales deeply to regulate his breathing. He hates how other people manage to break-in on his locker despite how many times he change his password.
 
'I don't need any of this! trash! trash!trash!' he silently cursed while violently stomping his feet on the goods scattered on the floor.
 
And now he's mood is completely ruined. He storms out of the hallway towards the rooftop where he knows Jongin will be. The slams the door with a deafening BANG! Two figure cuddling at the corner of the rooftop flinch at the sound. 
 
"KIM JONGIN! You bastard!" 
 
Jongin stands up pulling the girl off the ground too and hold her hand making their way towards the fire-emitting aura of Sehun.
 
"Goodmorning too my dear friend!" Jongin cheers so merrily.
 
Sehun glares at the girl beside Jongin making her jumps in surprise.
 
"O- - op - opp-pa,I-ll see you later." the girl takes out her hand to Jongin's grip and dash out of the door.
 
"Wait my kiss!!!" Jongin yells but the girl disappeared like a wind. 
 
"You're so gross! Where's my book!!!!!" Sehun screams in Jongin's face.
 
Jongin pretends to wipe his face with saliva, "Showering me with your spit is gross! Why are you venting your anger on me again Oh FreakHun."
 
"You said to return my book before class starts! where is it? don't you even dare tell me you forg- - -"
 
"I forgot. Sorry." Jongin innocently smiles.
 
Sehun is now breathing fire, "You what?"
 
" Actually I drop it on my bag while riding my motorbike. I'll be late to school so I just let it lying on the sidewalk. I'm sorry Sehunnie, I promise not to borrow your books anymore."
 
"You said the same thing on the millionth times you lost my book,notes,phone,jacket,shoes, and everything." his eyes are now bloodshot and murderous.
 
"It's just a book Sehun-ah! You can ask your mom to buy another copy! You know what you need to have a calm and peaceful start of the day?"
 
"I'm not a ert like you! I don't need annoying girlfriend! having you in my life is doomed  enough! Don't.You.Ever.Ever.Ever.Dare.Ever.to borrow anything from me or else I'll tell your mom you failed four exams this semester." Sehun smacks Jongin's arm before heading to the door.
 
Jongin stuck his tongue but Sehun suddenly turns back and caught him on the spot. Jongin quickly wipes his hanging tongue to his lips and acts cutely earning himself a crispy curse from Sehun.
 
Sehun compose himself back to being a gentle young man as their Literature teacher discuss infront of them. Jongin on the other hand is too busy texting on his phone hidden beneath his desk. Sehun endures the anger threatening to explode inside him again as Jongin's muffled giggles travels across his ear distracting him from the discussion.
 
"Now,can someone read the poem in english?" their teacher roam his eyes around them and landed on Jongin, "Kim Jongin."
 
Jongin is too engross flirting with his girlfriends over the phone he didn't hear the teacher. 
 
"Yah." Sehun whispers.
 
"What?" Jongin naively glance at Sehun's seat next to him, "Sehun my girlfriend said that you look like an octupos next to me." he stupidly covers his mouth from laughing not knowing everyone's attention is on him.
 
"You're so dead. Condolence." Sehun replies.
 
Before Jongin can process what Sehun means,his full name 'Kim Jongin Detention'  explodes in the entire room.
 
------
Sehun is resting his back on the bed's headboard reading an article on his laptop when a soft knock at the window interrupts him. He pause for a second and continue his reading. The knocking goes louder but he ignores it. Then his window is now being banged and pounded harshly. He growls loudly and steps out of the bed. Jongin is climbing on his window's ledge and gestures Sehun to open the window. He didn't move for five good minutes just watching Jongin gesturing him nonstop to let him in.
 
"Sehun this can't be! It's not happening!" Jongin hysterically walks back and forth infront of him. Yes,he lets him in.
 
"My dad's gonna kill me if he finds out my motor bike has been confiscated by that old-fart!"
 
"You purposely hit his car for giving you detention. He has the rights to hold your bike." Sehun replies engaging his interest to his laptop and not to Jongin.
 
"I did not. I swear on your life, I didn't do it on purpose. Sehun help me please?! I swear again on both of our lives to be good and nice to you,to be your slave, and my children and their children to be your slave if you help me on this!" Jongin is now clinging into Sehun's legs like a leech.
 
"Get off me!!!" Sehun kicks his legs off Jongin but the other is trapping him tightly.
 
"Please Sehun! my dad swear to throw me in the mountains with my grandparents if I did something wrong. If he notice my bike is missing,it's the end of me!"
 
"Thank you for giving me such wonderful idea! I'll call your appa and tell him you got detention,hit the teacher's car and confiscated your bike so you'll be spending the rest of your  life in the jungle! THANK GOD!"
 
----
Sehun curse himself over and over again as he creeps behind their school's walls in the middle of the night with Jongin ahead of him. They're gonna sneak out his demon-friend's bike so his life will be spared from being a hermit up to the mountain.
 
"The guard is probably sleeping infront of the building entrance. So we just need to run as fast as we could to cross there and head to the parking lot." 
 
"And how are we gonna take out your bike? There's no way we can get in and out of here without passing on the guard's station. Just give up and accept your fate."
 
"Sehun," Jongin looks at him with glistening eyes, "Why are you so eager dispatching me out of your life? i thought we- - -"
 
Sehun grunts in annoyance and grab Jongin's collar to resume their pace inside the campus. He doesn't have alot of time to listen to Jongin's drama. He peeks on the edge of the wall and sighted the guard sitting infront of his station.
 
"You're right,he's sleeping. Now let's get your bike and get the hell out of here." Sehun didn't wait for Jongin to respond as he leads their way close to the building entrance.
 
They both held their breath as they tiptoed inside the building passing through the guard deeply snoozing off on his table. The lights on the hallway are still on. They can see the passage at the end of the hallway to the parking lot.
 
Sehun looks back at Jongin once more making sure he does not clumsily do anything to salvage their almost succesful way out. But the hell sent idiot Jongin drops the flashlight he's holding making a loud thud on the floor. They freeze. Sehun turns his head in slow motin to see if the guard's awaken by Jongin's stupidity.
 
"HEY! WHO ARE YOU KIDS!!! STOPPPPPP!"  
 
"Sehun run!!!!!!!!!!" Jongin screams running as fast as he could grabbing Sehun's hand. 
 
They run and run around the whole campus as the guard hunts them nonstop with his terrifying whistle and monsterous voice. Jongin push Sehun on a narrow partition between the walls where a single person can only fit. They heard the whistle again and Jongin didn't have a choice but to stuff himself in there too. Their bodies are weirdly and tightly pressed together while they pant heavily. Space between them is inexistence.
 
"You're crazy! Why did you yell my name!" Sehun spats infront of Jongin's ear. 
 
Jongin didn't respond still catching his breath. The guard suddenly pass through to where they're hiding and Sehun pulls Jongin closer. His arms tightly wrap around Jongin's back. He sighs in relief when the guard fails to notice them. They unknowingly stayed press together for a long time. Sehun's arms still around Jongin.
 
"Sehun." Jongin whispers on the other's ear.
 
A strange waves of current runs along from Sehun's ear to the rest of his body parts as Jongin whispers his name.
 
"W-what?" his voice hitched.
 
Jongin slightly detach his body off Sehun to look at him. Their eyes locked. Both staring in shock and hearts simultaneously beating loud against their chest. No one knows who pulls the other closer or who leans forward against the other to crash their lips together. A simple touching of the lips evolves to a deep and languidly kissing.
 
Their air bags depletes and screaming for air supply so they break apart. Lightning,thunder,earthquake,tornado,etc hit them upon realizing what just happen. Jongin hiccups and covers his hand to his mouth to hold himself from puking.  Sehun feels his whole face burning in mix of embarrassment and disgust,his fist lands on Jongin's face sending him to the ground.
 
And Goodbye long long years of cat and dog like friendship.
 
 
>>WOAH! I didn't expect you guys liking the story. I thougt it was so lame and nonesense! THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH<<
 
xoxo~_~