Final

Prince Oh and Heartthrob Kim in Love

 

    You alone are my strength, my shield, To You alonemay my spirit yield.
    You alone are my heart’s desire, And I long toworship Thee.
    You’re my friend and You are my brother eventhough You are a King.

 

Jongin yawns for the tenth time in one hour they've been inside the church. The voice of the nuns singing a soft melody making him more drowsy and want to doze off in his pluffy bed. A sharp pointed thing jabs  his waist and he almost shrieks in pain.

"It's Soohan's turn.Try to hold off yourself for once you sleepy head." Sehun whispers next to him.

He rub his eyes and looks infront of the two lines of nuns where sister Soohan stands on the middle as the center vocal. The sweet,calm,angelic voice of Soohan resonates on the huge church lulling the crowd. Jongin still couldn't believe that the amazon girl is now a complete submissive servant of God.

Two years passed since Jongin and Sehun got back to each other. After Sehun and Soohan got divorced,with Sehun sacrificing his reputation, Soohan surprisingly informed them she's entering nunnery. They laughed at Soohan at first and told her she would get burn before she could take a step inside the church but Soohan has never been serious in her entire life than that day.

Then they found out Soohan use to fall in love with a Chinese boy named, Xiumin, who became a priest in Bejing. Soohan was madly inlove with the priest that she decided to follow him. 

"I'm not going to lure him and commit horrible sin together. I just want to be with him. To see him everyday of my life till my last breath. To serve God with him. That's the only left choice I have to continue loving him." said Soohan in heartbreaking tears.

Despite being divorced, Sehun continued running Soohan's family business while Jongin pursued his MBA in Stanford.

It's vacation time and they both decided to tour around China. And there they are watching sister Soohan in her full white Habit singing in the middle of the mass. Sehun couldn't help not to smile looking at his beloved friend shining as bright as a star. And those wonderful smiles in her eyes whenever Xiumin,the priest, read his preaches. The mass ends and they wait outside the church for sister Soohan.

"We should go here everyday while we're here or often attend church mass. I felt refreshed and peaceful after listening to the words of God." says Sehun smiling.

"Yeah. Suit yourself. I got goosebumps and my skin itches terribly." Jongin replied scratching his shoulders and back.

"that's because evilness still lingers in your skin."

"Jongin-ah,Sehunnie."

They turn to look at sister Soohan gently walking towards them with her hand clasp togehter infront. Like a perfect, modest, and beautiful angel.

"Hi,Soohan. It's been a long time. Are you doing fine here?" Sehun asks. He wants to embrace her but he's not sure if it's allowed in Soohan's religion.

"I've been living peacefully here Sehun-ah. It's you I'm worried about,living out there exposed to  worldly desire and prone to evil's temptation." Soohan answered face full of concern.

Jongin's crispy laughter explodes."Soohan-ah, I never really imagined even in my wildest dream that you will be speaking words full of wisdom and not bulls or cursings that I got use to."

"People change Jongin. Especially when God dwells in your heart."

"Pfffffft! Yeah right! If it's not because of your priest lover, I bet you will still out in this world spreading evil acts."

Sehun slaps Jongin's mouth, "Jongin!"

Soohan's previously angelic face contorts,nostril flaring,pulling up the sleeves of her dress and throwing a fist to Jongin.

"You wanna die you ing !"

Sehun gasp for air clutching his chest in shock.

"I knew it! I knew it! You were just acting all saintly and bluff! Once a devil,forever a devil!" Jongin snorts.

"Well,let me tell you Kim ing You! God said gays like you will never enter the kingdom of heaven!"

"HUH?! see you're worshipping Satan! How can a God be judgmental and choosy? The God I know is all loving and forgiving."

"Sehun?" Soohan mocks.

"Guys,quit it! I'm so tired of standing between you two." Sehun blurts impatiently.

"You don't have to babe,come here." Jongin possessively pulled Sehun and place an arm around him.

Sehun harshly throws off Jongin's hand and glares at him, "Jongin! can't you see Soohan is trying to change for the better? I can't believe you just insulted her. Are you really that worst kind of a person?!"

Jongin wants to retort but decides not to. He purse his lips his, face sagging down. "I didn't mean it. You know it Soohan. Unfortunately,you,Sehun still thinks I'm a stupid heartless bastard."

And Jongin quickly walks out leaving the two dumbfounded.

"if he thinks that I will run after him this time,well,he's so wrong." Sehun hisses gritting his teeth.

"What a nice present from the two of you after long years of not seeing each other." Soohan shakes her head, "Sehun-ah, Jongin is right. I know he never mean every harsh words he throws at me. That's his weird way of showing how much he loooooves me."

"Don't try to cover up his mistakes Soohan."

"I'm not. And never will. He didn't tell you he constantly send me emails of  pictures of you together in every place you visits. And telling me he wished I was there too with you guys."

"Really?" Sehun's face flushed by guilt.

"Yeah. I think,you really have to run after your princess. And kindly tell him I was just kidding about the 'gay in hell' thing. Never mind,I'll just email him later."

"Okay. Thanks a lot Soohan-ah. Take care and be happy always. We'll visit maybe next vacation."

"I'll wait. I wish you all the best guys. Always love each other."

"Can I hug you?" Sehun asks hesitantly.

"Ofcourse!"

"Aren't you gonna fall in hell if I hug you?"

Soohan didn't respond,instead she throws her arms around Sehun. 

"You'll fell in hell if you think of my pressed in to your body while I hug you."

Sehun abruptly pushes Soohan away, "You're really crazy!"

Soohan laughs out loud.

Sehun arrives at their hotel room in Pujiang Hotel,Shanghai and is surprised to see Jongin packing his clothes inside a suit case.

"Where are you going?"

"Home." Jongin answers briefly without throwing a glance to Sehun.

"You're leaving me here?"

"No need for me stay any longer. You know what,why don't you follow Soohan in the religious community and become a priest so you two can live happily ever after."

Sehun remain silent for a moment.He opens his own bag and take out Jongin's passport.

"Don't ever call me again." He throws it at Jongin's head and exits the room slamming the door.

Jongin is left flabbergasted. He rub his itchy eyes picking up his passport on the floor.

"I just wanted you stop me and not to end us completely."  he whispers  sniffing while he zips his suit case.

Sehun gulps down the full litre of water in a pitcher, "So annoying!"

He almost scream at whoever calling his phone at  the very wrong time. But a crying voice of Baekha, Jongin's cousin who agreed to be a surrogate mother to bear their baby. Actually,their twin babies.

""SEHUN!!! WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU AND JONGIN NONSTOP BUT NO ONE PICK UP,YOU TWO MORONS!"

"Wait! wait! Slow down,don't shout it's not good for my babies."

"THAT'S WHY I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU! I ALREADY GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR TWINS!"

"What?" Sehun freezes.

"Yes! I had preterm delivery! but the babies are perfectly fine!"

Jongin jolts in surprise in the middle of his sulking when the door opens almost flying off from the hinges.

"I'm coming with you. Baekha gave birth yesterday."

Jongin blinks string at Sehun in daze, "Huh?"

Sehun didn't respond instead he throw himself to Jongin and embraces him tightly, in tears, "Jongin finally!  we've waited so long for this! For our babies. For our own family."

"Oh my God." the only words that came out from Jongin and his tears stream down.

They both cried for only God knows how long until they realize they should be flying back to Korea to take their little angels and start their own one happy family.

 

Six years later...

Jongin's old room window cracks open and a five year old boy with light brown hair and exact miniature of Sehun pops out. He throws a tin can to the opposite window at Sehun's room connected by a string of thread to another tin can in his hand. The can made a thud sound as it hits the bare ground. Soon,a pitch black haired boy shows up picking the can.

"Haneul,How's Sehun appa?" the boy who looks like Sehun asks speaking on the can.

The other boy in Sehun's room,Haneul, shrugs and prop his elbows on the window frame.

"Yah! use your phone." the Sehun looking kid shrieks pointing his lips to the can.

"Ow,sorry Minam." Haneul smiles

"Did  appa found out where we hide their wedding picture frame and breaks it again?" Minam asks his twin worriedly.

"Nope." Haneul shakes his head, "We hid it securely."

"Jongin appa ate three whole chickens and a basin of rice mumbling Sehun appa's name angrily. He said he hope Sehun appa's hair all falls out from his scalp and his nose grew bigger than his head." Minam relayed to his brother.

"Did you close your eyes and talk to God through the heart, like what aunt Soohan taught us,and pray that it will not happen to our Sehun appa?" Haneul asks innocently.

The Sehun look-a-like,Minam, nods his head, "Ofcourse I did. Jongin appa is so childish. And Sehun appa is so stubborn."

"Minam,I wish our appas will be like us,always happy and never fight." Haneul pouts.

"I saw it on tv that as adults grow old,they become angrier and impatient. That's the reason why our appas even argue over small things." Minam explains with an all-knowing expression.

"But what are we going to do now? I wanna go back there. I miss sleeping with Jongin appa and you. The four of us together." Haneul's eyes glisten in tears.

"Don't worry Haneulie, I have an idea." Jongin's haughty smirk and Sehun's evil smirk combined in their oldest son's face.

Haneul pressed the tin can to his right ear vividly and attentively listen to his brother's plan. Minam smiles proudly after he's done relaying his plan of running away from home to his twin.

"B-but Minam, it's not good for little kids like us to run away from home."

"So you don't want our Appa to reconcile anymore? You don't want us to sleep altogether again? You don't want us to be brothers anymore?"

"NO!" faint-hearted Haneul suddenly screams, "Okay,I'll follow you. I just wanna go home." Haneul cries.

Both Jongin and Sehun heard the loud wailing and quickly barge into their old rooms where their sons are located.

"Haneul! why are you crying baby?!" Sehun asks kneeling infront of his son, "Minam,why's your brother crying?" he asks looking on his other son in Jongin's room.

Jongin arrives near Minam side and sees Sehun hushing down a crying Haneul. "Ohmygod Sehun! if you're just gonna make the kid cry,give him back to me! Haneul,come to appa." Jongin sticks out his upper body out of the window reaching his hands to Haneul.

Sehun picks up Haneul and glare at Jongin, "I would never lay a finger to my sons, You *idiot*" says Sehun mouthing the idiot part.

Minam raise his left brow to Sehun telling his appa he saw it and cross his arms.

"Just give him to me and go waste all your time to your office. I'll take care of them both with all my heart and soul. Anyway, Haneul looks exactly like me so give.him.back!"

"Appa,you want me to go over Sehun appa because I look like him?" Minam asks with angry face looking up at Jongin.

"Uh--uhm- - no! ofcourse not honey. I'll take you and Haneul together." says Jongin brushing his son's hair with his fingers.

"What about Sehun appa?" the twins exclaim together.

"See?! they care more about me. Go down stairs Minam and come over here sweetie." Sehun smiles down at Minam.

"What about Jongin appa?" the twins again exclaim.

Sehun and Jongin sigh in defeat.

"Haneul, don't cry anymore." Minam turns to his younger twin, "I'll see you later,okay?"

Haneul wipe his tears and sniffs, "Okay,Minam."

Sehun and Jongin stare dumbfounded at their sons exchanging hand signs that they didn't understand at all.

"Appa, I'm hungry!" Minam tugs Jongin's hand and sways it back and forth.

Jongin picks him up to his arms, "Okay,let's go eat."

Minam encircle his tiny arms around Jongin, "Bye Haneul! Bye Appa!" he waves goodbye to the two on the opposite room.

"Hey,don't forget Haneul's medicine!" Jongin reminds Sehun.

"I know *stupid*" answers Sehun again mouthing the last word.

"Jongin appa,Sehun appa called you idiot before and now stupid. I can read his lips. What's that mean?" Minam asks curiously.

Jongin glares at Sehun.

"Uhm- - Minam,baby,you should not use that words,okay? It's not a very nice words." Sehun answers regretfully and hoping his son will forget about those negative words.

"Then why are you using it Appa if it's not nice?"

"Uhm-- - errrrr-- - that's- - -uhm" Sehun stammers.

"Minam,only adults can use that words. It's not appropriate for kids. Do you understand?" Jongin answers instead.

"So when I grow up I can call anyone idiot and stupid?"

"NO!" Sehun and Jongin shriek.

"Minam,appa's sorry okay. I will never ever use that words ever again. It's a bad words baby,and never use it to anyone,alright? Promise?" says Sehun with desperate,pleading eyes.

"Okay. Promise." Minam briefly replies.

"Now,let's go eat before you could ask any clever things again."

Jongin looks back at Sehun and Haneul before they step away from the window. Minam and Haneul waving their hands to each other.

The two boys insist to sleep alone in their parents' old rooms. Sehun and Jongin wondered at first but the boys reasoned out that they're big enough to sleep alone. When the light turns off and their fathers left,the twin step out of the bed carefully and meet infront of their windows.

"Haneul,don't forget to place a pillow on your bed,huh? Our appas will check on us again soon. Be careful not to make any noise while you go downstairs. I'll see you outside the gate." Minam reminds his twin brother in detail.

"I will. Hurry Minam,I'm scared." haneul puff his cheeks.

"Okay.Okay.Okay."

The twin carefully and slowly exit their rooms. Minam heard a song being played inside their parents room,back when Sehun didn't yet move out to the other house. He tiptoed down the stairs. Haneul almost peed on his pants seing Sehun typing on his laptop inside the room next to his. Sehun's too much occupied he didn't notice Haneul's tiny body running toward the stairs. The twin successfully escaped the house and embrace each other as soon as they met outside the gate.

"Did you bought your inhaler?" the first thing Minam asks to Haneul.

The younger nods his head taking out an inhaler to his pocket.

"Good boy! Now let's go before our appas find out we're missing." Minam holds Haneul hand together they run along the empty street with their backpacks on.

Sehun stops typing his report for their monthly company meeting remembering that Haneul hasn't yet taken his medicine. He curse himself pushing away the laptop and walk out of his room. He enters Haneul's room turning the light on with a tray of water and medicine.

"Haneul,honey. I forgot your medicine. Come on get up." 

Sehun places the tray on the side table and his forehead wrinkles because Haneul never and should never sleep covered under the blanket because he has asthma. He pulls the blanket down and mouth falls when a pillow, not Haneul,greets him. He rushes out of his old house that Jongin bought back for him and storms inside Jongin's house,where they decide to live altogether when they got married.

"JONGIN!!!" he screams all over the house as he makes his way to their room.

Sehun slams the door open and found a Jongin sleeping on a couch infront of the TV showing 'Running Man'. 

"YAH!!!" Sehun shakes him violently.

Jongin suddenly bolts up from lying down, "What the hell Sehun?!"

"Where's Haneul?! why did you take him you selfish !"

"What are you talking about! I didn't take Haneul! OHMYGOD! don't tell me my son is missing! I swear Sehun if something- - - "

Jongin didn't finish his sentence when Sehun turns his back and run outside towards the other room where Minam is sleeping. But to their horror, there's no Minam or Haneul inside but a farewell note from their sons.

 

Our dear Jongin appa and Sehun appa,


Minam and Haneul runaway from home because our appa always fight. And it makes us sad. We want our appa to be like Haneul and Minam,always taking care of each other. We will not go back home until you stop fighting and promise never to separate Haneul and Minam again. We want to sleep altogether again in our big pororo bed.

 

Byebye,

Minam and Haneul.

 

The whole night Sehun and Jongin separately search out for their sons. 

"Please God! Don't let anything happen to them. Please! please!please!" Sehun prays over and over again as he drives the car slowly looking at every corner of the streets.

"Dad! your grand sons are missing!!! I don't care if the president needs the police force tomorrow! I need to find them right now!" Jongin screams at his father,now, the Prime Minister.

Five minutes later hundred police mobiles scatter all over Seoul searching for the twin. Meanwhile, Haneul and Minam sits infront of a table fully loaded with Mcdonald's meal.

"Wowwwwww!" Minam's eyes sparkle in delight as he run his eyes to the variety of snacks.

"Minam, I'm scared. What if Sehun appa and Jongin appa are crying right now because of us?"

"Haneul,we're already here. We can't go back anymore."

"Why not? I'm really scared Minam. Please let's go home. Please!" Haneul starts to whine tears lingering at the corner of his eyes.

"No Haneul! No! I'm the hyung here so you should listen to me!"

"What we did is not right. You're wrong Minam so I'm not listening to you anymore!" Haneul jumps out of his seat and runs away from his brother.

"Haneul!" Minam screams.

Haneul is already crying hard when he approach the guard standing at the glass door.

"Ahjussi?" Haneul tugs the old man's pants.

"What is it kid?"

"Ahjussi can you please call my appa? I wanna go home. My brother won't let us go back home. I'm scared and my two appa are probably worried right now." 

"Are- - are you lost?" the guard asks kneeling down infront of Haneul and wiping the boy's drench face.

Minam came after and pulls Haneul away from the guard making the younger slump on the floor accidentally. Haneul wails even louder.

"I'm sorry Haneul!" Minam embraces his brother and tries to make him stand.

"What are you little boys doing in here in this kind of hour? Where are your parents?" the guard asks.

"We runaway from home." Minam confesses tears slipping out of his eyes for hurting his brother.

"WHAT?!" the guard screams.

"I'm sorry Haneul! Stop crying! We will go back home now."

Half an hour later, Sehun and Jongin along with the police force arrives at the Mcdonald's. Haneul stopped crying after seeing their parents while Minam sulks. They took the boys home and Jongin couldn't control himself anymore once they arrive back at home.

"Minam! who taught you to do this huh?! What if something happened to you and your brother!" 

"Jongin,don't scream at him he will only get mad and scared." Sehun tells the other.

"What,so we will just let this pass like nothing? What if they did this again!"

"Talk to him nicely!!!" Sehun screams at Jongin.

"Fine! You do it!! Let's see how a good parent you are! Go!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Minam screams covering his ears,dropping his body on the floor and throwing,kicking his legs all around.

Haneul cries louder again seeing his brother. Sehun and Jongin freeze.

"Minam!" Sehun runs to his older twin and hugs him tightly.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" Minam screams throwing himself off Sehun wildly.

Sadly,they had to ask for the twins pediatrician's help stop Minam from screaming and throwing tantrums continuosly. Their heart sink when the doctor needs to inject Minam with a sedative to make the boy calm down and doze off.

"Your son got traumatized and develops anxiety seeing you two fight over and over again. It's not good for kids their age. The fear will stay on them as they grow up and can motivate the kind of personality they will develop when they grow old. You saw it yourselves what happen to Minam. It should be a lesson to both of you now. I'm sure you don't want your sons to grow abnormally right?"

The two didn't answer,too ashamed of themselves.

"What have we done?" Sehun asks walking closer to Haneul,now sitting quietly beside the sleeping Minam.

"I want Minam and Haneul to grow up as normal and happy kids. I want our family to be happy." Jongin scoots closer to them and kneels down infront of Sehun, "I'm sorry. Let's not fight ever again, for our sons,and for us." he holds Sehun's face.

"I'm sorry too Jongin." Sehun embraces Jongin.

"I love you,baby."

"I love you more,babe."

They pull away from each other when a tiny limbs join their tangled arms. A smiling face of Haneul beams at them.

"Haneul and Minam wants to sleep together with Jongin appa and Sehun appa in our pororo bed."

Jongin drags the boy to his arms and showers him with kisses, " Our Haneul is really handsome and sweet like Jongin appa."

"Don't make Minam hear that." Sehun reprimands scooping the said boy off the bed.

"Haneul got my looks but he behaves just like you." says Jongin swaying Haneul into his arms gently.

"While Minam looks exactly just like me but thinks exactly like you. I have to guide him strictly from now on and stop him from growing up a troublemaker like you." adds Sehun making them both laugh.

 

Ten years after...

"Minam!Minam!Minam!Minam!"

"Haneul!Haneul!Haneul!Haneul!"

The names of the twin screams inside the graduation hall. When the twins step up to the stage to receive their medals,the crowd goes wild even more.

"Hey,bro! Congratulations!" Minam pats his twin's head.

"Congrats too Minam." Haneul pulls his twin brother to a tight hug.

Sehun and Jongin are both holding back their tears as they walk up to the stairs where their wonderful little angels now all grown-up young men are standing. Haneul and Minam hug their parents tightly.

"I'm so proud of you boys." says Jongin placing a kiss on the twins cheek.

"Everything we achieved and will achieve more in the future are all because of you Appa." Minam gives a brief embrace to his parents.

Haneul gestures something at Minam and the boys take their medal off them and place it instead to their parents neck. Jongin and Sehun never felt extremely happy and proud of their boys just like when they hold the twins in their arms for the first time.

"I love you Appa."

 

a/n: I sincerely apologize it took me this long to finish the fic,most of you even thought it was completed.hehehehe..Sorry for using my name as one of the character briefly,hahahahahaha,Soohan's stage name..Thanks a million for the support. I really enjoyed writing this. I love those name I gave for their kids btw,that's why.  LOVE YA ALL!

 

Kim Jongin,my baby, I love you!  Anhyeong!!!!