Chapter nine

Prince Oh and Heartthrob Kim in Love

"Hi,neighboor!"

Sehun's brows furrow glancing at Jongin waving his hand to him through the half opened window of a car exiting the gate.

"What happen to your motor bike?" he asks.

"I can't drive. Remember I almost got crippled for trying to be your hero yesterday."

Sehun's face redden. 

"Aren't you going to school yet?" Jongin asks craning his neck out of the window looking for Sehun's private car.

"I'm waiting for my ride. See you at school,Jongin."

"Okay. Bye!" Jongin rolls up the window and the car slowly drifts away.

"Bye bye." Sehun utters to himself waving his hand in the air even after Jongin's car long gone. He jolts when a car honks behind him and his driver shoots him weird looks after getting caught  waving at the empty street.

Sehun arrives at the school a bit earlier before the school starts,only to get dizzy from nonstop nodding to everyone he passes by wishing him to get well soon. He thought it's his karma for faking a sickness just to get Jongin's attention. He mentally cringes for acting like a hopeless romantic girl.

"Hi,classmate."

The first to greet Sehun the moment he enters the classroom.

"Jongin,stop calling me nonsense names." he plops down to his seat.

"But I don't know what else to call you aside from neighboor and classmate, it's not like we're friends or something." 

Ok,that hurts!, Sehun thought.

"Whatever suits you." he replies not looking at the older one. He can't help not to lower his head,afraid to drop a single tear due to his throbbing chest.

"Hi,Sehun. Hi,Jongin." Soohan exclaims as she take her seat next to Sehun. Her smile slowly disappears after receiving a half-hearted smile from Jongin and a simple nod from Sehun.

"Are you two fighting again?"

Soohan sighs after receiving no reply from the two.

"You guys would be the most stubborn and stupid couple,if ever." Soohan adds with clicking of her tounge.

Lunch time comes and Soohan nudges Sehun's shoulder who seems to be lost in space.

"Let's have lunch together."

"Uh- - sure,my mom prepared you this," Sehun takes out a pink lunch box and hands it to Soohan.

"Woah!!! Did you tell her in purpose to make one for me so I won't be eating your lunch instead?" she narrows her eyes.

"I did not." 

Jongin,feeling neglected,grabs his bag and sighs in relief after seeing his 'girlfriend for the day' waiting outside the door.

"Jongin," Soohan caught his arm, "Eat with us."

"I can't,sorry. I have a date." he pointed his lips to the door.

"Date? at lunch?" she looks at him in disbelief.

Jongin just shrugs and ruffles her hair before walking towards the door. Soohan looks at Sehun who's face falls down almost reaching the ground. She runs outside the room catching Jongin and a girl clinging to him like a leech on the hallway.

"Jongin,wait!"

Jongin stop walking and glances back at Soohan running towards him.

Soohan is now standing infront of them, "Can't you postpone your date and eat with us instead?" 

"Sorry Soohan. Just go with Sehun alone."

"But I want you to eat with us!Pleaaaassse." she whines not minding the deadly glare from the girl possessively holding Jongin's arm.

"You postponed our date yesterday so why can't you do it with her?! Is she more important than me?than Sehun?!" 

Sehun,who just arrive infront of them not aware what was going on,jolts in surprise to hear his name.

"Jongin,honey,let's go! I'm hungry!" the girl yells almost pulling Jongin's body.

"Me and Sehun? or her?!" Soohan place her hands on her waist and glares at Jongin.

"Soohan,it's just a lunch. We can eat together next time." Sehun whispers sensing danger from the way Jongin's girlfriend glare at Soohan.

"No,I want it now. The three of us," Soohan points her finger with long nail prettily polished to the girl, "She can wait."

Sehun holds down Soohan's hand, "Come on,let's go."

"No! You know what,never mind. I'll take him with us." Soohan harshly breaks the girls hand cuffed on Jongin's arm and pulls Jongin closer to her, "He's not yours from the start anyway."

But the girl pulls back Jongin almost making him stumble down, "Get off !" the girl growls.

Soohan tugs Jongin's arm back closer to her, "no,you stay away from him! God Jongin why are you even standing next to a human wax! her face and body are all made of silicone!"

"Uhm- -girls,excuse me,I'm kinda in pain now." Jongin blurts trying to get off from the nails clawing painfully around his wrists.

"Let go!!!!!!" the girl screams making them all wince in discomfort at her high pitch squeal.

"You let go!!!!!!!!!" Soohan screams in return more deafening than the other girl.

"Sehun help me!" Jongin begs Sehun with frightened face, "They're scary!"

Sehun hesitantly steps in,closer to Soohan and gently yet strongly untangles her fingers digging to Jongin's wrist,afraid to hurt her or being hurt by her instead. Soohan looks like being possessed by a ghost seeking for revenge.
 
"Jongin you better come with us if you still want to live the rest of your life happy." Soohan warns darting her evil-like eyes down to the area under Jongin's belt.

Both Jongin and Sehun sharply gasps for air inside their wide open mouth, in shock.

"Woah,I love fresh air!" Soohan spreads her arms welcoming the breeze of air from the rooftop hugging her body.

Sehun and Jongin sit next to her with stiffen postures,watching her quietly as she munches the food in the lunch box Sehun gave her. Jongin eventually surrendered to Soohan's threats awhile ago and ditch his date to eat with Sehun and Soohan.

"Hey,eat."

The two boys flinch and hurriedly grabs their own lunch boxes not wanting to annoy her and awaken the monster inside her.

"Are you sure she's your friend? Is she really from China or asylum?" Jongin whispers to Sehun's ear.

"How am I suppose to know? I haven't seen and heard anything from her for ten years." Sehun whispers back.

"Are you two planning to kiss?" Soohan asks.

The two,who's faces are dangerously too close,jumps back away from each other. Sehun clears his throat while Jongin puffs his chest and Soohan laughs.

"Sehun," Soohan calls.

"Yeah?" Sehun looks up at her.

"You got something in here." Soohan points at the corner of her lips.

Sehun the corner of his lips opposite to where the smudge of sauce is located.

"Not there." 

Soohan leans closer to Sehun and closer,his eyes cracks widely open in panic. Soohan cuffs the back of Sehun's neck to stop him from pulling backwards. Jongin stares in shock as Soohan advances to defenseless Sehun like she's about to eat him alive. Jongin abruptly covers his hand to Sehun's mouth. Soohan glares back at him.

"Relax Jongin,I'm not gonna kiss him." she smiles wickedly, "well,we already kissed when we were little,right Sehunnie?" 

Sehun grabs Jongin's arm tighter and scoots closer to him, "Soohan,you're scaring me. It's- - it's like you're possessed by - - -someone else." Sehun stutters.

"Bwaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" Soohan suddenly shrieks immitating a scary ghost's face.

Sehun and Jongin screams in surprise,holding each other tightly. Soohan's laughter explodes in the open air.

"You're crazy!" Jongin yells.

"You two are just too naive and stupid it starts to hurt my eyes."

The rumor about the campus' Princes held captive and being threatened by the lunatic transfer student,spreads like a plague to the school. The whole female population called for an urgent meeting to join force and rescue Jongin and Sehun from Soohan. 

Soohan,who is oblivious about the craziness of Jongin and Sehun's admirers, didn't feel threatened by the glares she receive whenever she walks around campus that day. Nor aware of the danger that awaits her.

Later that night,Sehun is about to doze off after finishing his homework when he receives a message from Jongin. He let his window open just incase Jongin miraculously decides to end their silent war and sleeps in his room.

"Hey,turn off your light, I can't sleep because it's passing through my room." the text says.
 
Sehun chuckles and hit his phone to reply.

"Shut your window then so your smell stops flowing inside my room!"

After few seconds,his phone vibrates again.

"Yeah? how about you cover your whole head with a jar or aquarium so you won't disturb the whole neighboorhood from snoring like a dragon!" Jongin replies.

"Is that what you do every night? No wonder you look like a fish in the morning. HAHAHA." Sehun textback.

"What?Me? A fish? Have you seen a fish causing the whole population of girls to fall down just by smiling?" Jongin fire back.

"As a concern citizen, let me honestly tell you that they pass out because your breath stinks like a rotten poop,LMAO. " Sehun laughs to himself enjoying their phone war.

"Huh? I stink? but I wonder why I have bunch of people,I call friends,sticking with me all the time while you got no one other than me because your attitude stinks."

Jongin's message hit Sehun's pride and he just couldn't let it pass without hurting Jongin twice back.

"That's why I never treated you as a friend because your whole being disgust me! Just seeing your face makes me wanna puke! beat that!" he hits send and starts to prepare his next attack to Jongin.

But five minutes pass and still no reply from Jongin. Sehun waits a little bit more and thirty minutes pass his phone stayed quiet. He turns off and on his phone just incase it's lagging but still no message. He sends himself a message thrice just incase there has been a delay but still no message from Jongin. He starts to feel uneasy. He pulls himself out of his bed and hide behind the curtain,slowly he peeks to Jongin's room but only darkness meets his eyes.

 It was Jongin who started the war but why does he feel so guilty and hurt? Then he scrolls down his sent items and read his last message to Jongin. He asks himself what would he feel if it's Jongin who texted him the same message?

With a shaking hand matching his quavering heart,he press the send button biting his lip tightly. 

Jongin removes the charger from his phone and turns it on. He remember exchanging insults with Sehun last night but his phone suddenly went dead. He was too sleepy he didn't bother to recharge it. He frown as the first thing he reads is Sehun's message saying 'Sorry'. He scan his phone again and their conversation ends with himself telling Sehun that his attitude stinks. But he doesn't understand what Sehun is sorry about. He shrugs after finding no close to possible answer and grabs his back pack.

 

 

>>Okay guys,time to move on to the real thing. I'm tired of nonstop bickering,haha..Time for them to fall crazy inlove and go against the world.. Thanks a million,again and again and again, for all the support. Hope you won't get tired reading my stories.