Chapter 9 - Jiyong's Confess

I Got A Baby

Happy Reading ! ^^

 

Author POV

 

Both of them were still at the cafe, Jiyong who finished his food lean on the chair, watching Dara who still eating.

"Faster, Dara-yaa. I miss Eunyoung~" he mumbled. Dara glance him, nodded and eat quickly. She also feel the same, it's been a few days ago when she and her baby played together.

It's because her tiring trainee's activity that she can't take care of her baby.

'I miss her too, Jiyong-ah.' she thought while munching. She then finished his food and finished her drink.

"Good. Just go first, I'll pay the bill." Jiyong stand and go to the counter. Dara go to Jiyong's car that parked not far from the cafe entrance. She waited inside the car and opened her phone, looking at the wallpaper, it's her selca with Eunyoung.

"Mianhae, Eunyoung-ie~ Eomma doesn't always be with you." she mumbled. Jiyong get inside the car and sit next to her. Jiyong take a look at Dara's phone screen.

"Same with me." he said. Dara give him what-do-you-mean-same look. Jiyong smiled and took out his phone, showing the wallpaper. It's him and Eunyoung's selca. Then they both laughed.

 

SKIP

 

They reached home and quickly go inside. Running.

"We're home, eomma!" Jiyong chirped while running to Eunyoung's room with Dara. His mom just laughed at the two.

They open the white door and saw Eunyoung is at her bed, sleeping peacefully.

"Hmm~ we can't play with her, she already sleep." Jiyong pouted.

"Yaa don't pout! You're ugly when you do that." Dara mocked him. He just pout even more.

"I sad too, actually." she then said. They now sitting on white couch in Eunyoung's room.

"It's been a few day since I played with her. I've been busy training." She sighed. Jiyong looked at her.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"For what?" Dara's brows furrowed.

"To make you like this. Away from your baby." Jiyong said and closed his eyes.

"No, don't feel sorry about us. I'm okay with it. Just, I miss her." Dara get up and go to Eunyoung, kissed her left cheek. Jiyong also get up and patted Dara's back.

"Don't wake her up. She may not sleep till morning." Jiyong said. Dara nodded.

They come out from the room and walked to their room.

"Have your dinner first, Jiyong, Dara." Madam Yuri said while her eyes on the magazine.

"We already have our dinner, mom. Good night." Jiyong said stopping his steps. Madam Yuri looked at the two, observing.

"So, you guys go on a date instead training?" Madam Yuri questioned. Jiyong came near to her.

"Dara's training today, mom. Dance training. I feel so starved back then so I decide to take Dara to my favourite cafe to eat. That's it." Jiyong explained and peck Madam Yuri's cheek.

"I see. Have a good rest." Madam Yuri nod and smiled to them.

 

It's start raining when Jiyong came out from the bathroom. Dara who playing games at her phone paused the game and look out the window. She grins.

"Yeay~ Heavy rain!" she muttered, still grinning towards the window.

"I hate rain. It's noisy, I can't sleep peacefully." Jiyong complained and lay on the couch. Dara who heard that put her phone aside.

"I love rain, it's the best time to imagined and sleep. And I love to sleep when it's cold. So comfortable." Dara squealed. Jiyong sighed.

"So I now I'll love rain." he then said.

"O? Why?" Dara put her weird face.

"Because you love rain, so I have to love it too. We can live together if we have such a different opinion. And now, after hearing your 'explanation' about rain, I start to love it. And start to love you too." Jiyong said calmly. Dara was shocked at Jiyong's last words.

"W-What do you mean? You love me?" Dara asked. Jiyong looked at her and nodded.

"Yeah, why? I know it's too fast but, I don't know, it just happened. I love you, future-Kwon Sandara." Jiyong come to Dara who sit on the bed. Dara was frightened back there. Froze. Clueless. And now Jiyong was infront of her, standing.

He make Dara stand too, Dara doesn't fight. Just followed Jiyong. Seconds later, Jiyong take Dara into a hug.

Dara almost scream but Jiyong geniusly cover .

"Saranghae, Dara~" he then whispered in their hug. Dara just froze there, having a heart attack. Don't know what to do, don't know what to say. Until lightning sound shocked them.

The room was soon dark, Dara hug Jiyong tightly, she was scared of dark and lightning, but love rain.

"Calm down." Jiyong said. Dara quickly let go her hug and sit back on the bed with Jiyong next to her.

"When theres lightning, this house electricity will automatically shut. So it will be dark till tomorrow." Jiyong said.

Lightning then attack again, more louder than the first. Dara hug Jiyong's arm and closed her eyes.

"I'll not sleep if like this." she then mumbled.

"No, you have to sleep." Jiyong said.

"But how?" Dara sounds frightened.

"I'll take care of you, you just sleep. I'll be at your side." Jiyong lay Dara to the bed. He then hold Dara's left hand.

"Sleep." he then said. Dara nodded and closed her eyes. Jiyong looked at Dara without blinked his eyes.

'She's so beautiful even when it's dark.' he thought. Lightning come again and again, but Dara calmly sleep with Jiyong holding her hand. Make sure that it's okay.

 

Watching Dara snore in her sleep, Jiyong become sleepy. He reach his phone.

"Whoa it's 2 am already." he said. He then lay next to Dara and sleep.

 

 

The next morning, Kwon Jiyong's bedroom.

 

"Yaa!! Kwon Jiyong?! Why you sleep here?" Dara scream when she opened her eyes and found Jiyong is sleeping beside her. Jiyong who woke by Dara's voice rubbed his eyes.

"Don't scream. It was raining so heavy last night and lightning everywhere. So, yeah, you know-"

"Ahh, mianhae. I forgot about it. Sorry!" Dara cut Jiyong's word and bowed him. Jiyong shooked his head.

"It's okay. I just want to sleep again, I sleep at 2 am last night, and now I'm still sleepy." Jiyong said with closed eyes. Dara grins and go to the bathroom.

 

She then thinking about Jiyong's confess last night.

'Is that angel-devilguy said last night true? He loves me?' this questioned swirled in his mind.

 

TBC~ :D

 

Hi my beloved readers ! :(

Sorry for this short update! *bow*

I'm out of idea, actually. But then I was thinking about confessing. So, I make this chapter.

I know this is BO to the RING, sorry again :(

Do comment what you feel or thought about this fic :) I'm looking forward on it ^^

Sorry for grammar mistakes, typo(s), english, and many other technical mistakes. *bow*

Don't forget to subscribe and comment! ^^

Love you guys ! <3

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3