Chapter 15 - Thriller

I Got A Baby

Happy Reading ! ^^

 

Author POV

Jiyong breathe in and opened the car door. He was leaving Dara that still sleep to be in his mission. Yes, his mission.

He will meet Chanyeol and screwed him up. Yesterday, he finally figured out who is Park Chanyeol, that was the younger brother of Park Yoora, his ex girlfriend. He really guilty for what happemed to Dara, it's eventually his fault. If he doesn't leave Yoora, Chanyeol will not threatened Dara to get away from him. That thought lingering in his mind and made him can't sleep.He decides to drive to Yoora's house, that he still remembered clearly. His white Alfa Romeo 4C rushed smoothly on the road.

***********

 

"I'm officially missing you~" he sang to the song, it's Chanyeol. The guy who didn't have the gut to sleep while the clock shows it already 4:35 am. He then heard car roaring right infront of his house. He sneaks from the window, a white car, he thought.

"Nuguya?" he wondering while go to his sister's room.

"Noona! Noona~~~" he knocking the door loudly, then his noona appeared with mask on her face make Chanyeol shocked.

"You scared me! Eyy noona, is someone looking for you? Theres a car infront of the house. A white car. Perhaps you know who it is?" Yoora widen her eyes and take off her mask.

"White car? It's Jiyong's, I guess. Let's see first." They then go downstairs.

 

"Yeah, it's Jiyong. Eottokhae? What he want from me?" Yoora tucked Chanyeol's sleeve.

"Calm down, noona. I'll settle this." Chanyeol pat his noona shoulder.

He know why Jiyong coming all the way to his house, its doesn't about Yoora, its now about Dara. And he knows that Jiyong will act like this from the start, but he don't expect that he will come like freaking 4 am?!

He opened the knob, step outside and opened the gate. He saw Jiyong leaning on his car.

"What do you want? Can you please come at normal time? It's freaking 4 am!" Chanyeol nearly shout at him. Jiyong just stared at him.

"Get off from my business with Dara. You're nothing to him! Remember that! And don't you ever linked this problem with the revenge you want to pay me because of your noona! That was different problem." Jiyong threat him but seems like Chanyeol was too ideaful. (?)

"Yeah thats why. When you run from a problem, the problem will run after you. You run from my sister just like that and now, it's running after you. I just doing my responsbility to keep my loved ones safe. And Dara noona was one of my loved ones." Chanyeol said without looking at Jiyong. He was like looked at the other world infront of him.

Jiyong was out of words.

'Should I tell him the truth? Should I'

"Can I tell you the truth?" his voice soften. Chanyeol startled and turned to him.

"What?"

"About, Yoora." Chanyeol furrowed his brows.

"I thought you said that its different problem?"

"Well, I just felt like wanna made you know, and hopefully you'll understand." Chanyeol come closer and now, leaning to Jiyong's car, next to him.

'Maybe just give him a chance.' Chanyeol thought.

"Actually, that night, we're drunked and you know. We are making out and I don't remember a thing that I or she said. I just remembered that we just making out that night. Then I was thinking to marry Yoora, but when I discussed it with my mom, she refuse and unfortunately, I have to broke up with Yoora, I even don't know why. When i ask the reason, she just keep silent. That day my mom come to the office and asked me to call Yoora and tell her to broke up. I can't do anythng beside obeyed her. If theres no mom at that time, I will asked Yoora out and tell her the truth and maybe she will understand but destiny said that so, I hope you understand." he pat Chayeol shoulder. Chanyeol was kinda shocked listened to his story.

"Are you serious? Really?" Jiyong smiled bitterly.

"Yes." he nodded.

An idea come to his mind.

"I understand your situation now. I can accept it if you married to my sister." Jiyong looked extremely shocked hearing the deal.

"Serious?" Chanyeol nod.

"So? You accept this?" Jiyong shrugged.

"I have to think first, give me some time." Jiyong shut his eyes.

"Okay, think bout it, hyung." Chanyeol give a pat then go inside.

****************

"Ya Choi Seunghyun!! Ireona! Ppali ppali!" Yoona whined while shooking Seunghyun's body. She earned groan then.

"You don't work today? Ppali ireona!" she continue yelling.

"5 minutes, Dara. I was very sleepy" he sanked his head more to the pillow.

'What?! Dara?!' Yoona become mad in seconds.

"I'm not your damn Dara, Seunghyun! Now get up fast or I'll kicked your of the bed!!" Yoona jerked made Seunghyun startled and finally woke up.

'Did I said Dara just now?' he chuckled at his own thought and made his way to the bathroom. Leaving Yoona pouted alone.

*****************

"Wheres Jiyong, eomma?" Dara asked as she sit.

"I also don't know but his car was gone too. Maybe he go somewhere. Geokjonghajima~" Madam Yuri glanced at her and continue eating the breakfast. But Dara still are worrying over Jiyong. She knows something happened, but why he don't tell me? It must be about Chanyeol~ Dara thought.

"Today you will have makeover for the debut also meeting about teaser viseo thingy~ I will not coming with you. I have appointment with some friends. Driver will sent you there." Madam Yuri said as she put her navy coat on.

"Oh, algesseumnida. Take care, eomma."

"Yes sweetie, you too since you go alone. I'll get going!" she waves and walk away. Dara sighed.

'Can I make it with no Jiyong beside me? It must be really awkward~' she thought.

 

"Are you ready Mrs. Kwon? We almost late~" the driver said to her that still cuddling Eunyoung. His head was down that Dara can't see his face.

"Ommo, jeongmalyo?! Let's go then~" she quickly hand Eunyoung to the babysitter and go to the car with the driver.

"It's my first time saw you here, perhaps, you new?" Dara asked as they passed the security guard. the driver just shooked.

"Not really new, Mrs. Kwon. Almost 2 months I work there." Dara nodded.

"Just call me Dara. And you are?"

"Soohyun, Kim Soohyun." he sounds awkward.

"Ahh and I bet I'm older than you. So it's Dara noona!" she tried to make the situation more brighten up since her feelings was not so bright.

******************

Seunghyun was late for work. His section's chief scold him loud. Made him so so so embarassed. Dara who just come attracted with that scene, she stop to watch it and Soohyun that tasked to take care of Dara stopped too.

"Choi Seunghyun!! It was the third time you late!! How-"

"What??!! Choi Seunghyun?!" Fortunately Dara didn't scream but still, Soohyun can heard her say that.

"Why, noona?" Dara startled and shook her head fast.

"No, nothing. Let's, let's go." She walk in fast pace since they was late, too this morning.

'Perhaps he is Choi Seunghyun? Maybe~' she thought.

 

TBC~ :D

 

Annyeong yeoreobun~~ ^^

Sorry for late and short update :/

Hope you enjoy it, and I named it THRILLER, was it even thrilled you?! Let me guess, no? Hehe I can't think of other name. So yeah.

Lastly sorry for grammar mistakes and typos flying everywere *bow*

Bye bye see ya next chap!!

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3