Chapter 6 - Skyce

I Got A Baby

Happy Reading !! ^^

Yuri POV

When I'm get in the room, I see Eunyoung, Jiyong and Yonghwa.

Jiyong look very happy when he saw Dara. But Yonghwa seems impressed with Dara, maybe Jiyong already tell him. But they're talking about girl's group. It's make me curious, why Dara? Don't tell me she will be a members of girl's group?! Ahh andwaee>

 

Author POV

Madam Yuri and Dara was curious about the 'girls group' thing. While Yonghwa and Jiyong smiled at each other. Make them more curious.

"What? Did we miss something?" Dara broke the silentness.

"Exactly." Jiyong short replied. Dara furrowed her brows.

"What is it?" Dara asked. Madam Yuri nod.

"Yes, Jiyong. What is it? Is it your wedding?" Madam Yuri guessed. Jiyong laughed.

"No, eomma. It's not it. Actually, me and Yonghwa hyung have a plan." Yonghwa nod his head.

"Yuri sajangnim, there's a member of a girl's group that out of it agency. She's from Skyce, Choi Miyoung. When I and my staff have a meeting earlier, Jiyong came and spoke up his idea to make Dara the successor of Miyoung. So I hope you and Dara-sshi will agree? Because Skyce will do their debut in 5 months from now. I can't do anything to stop Miyoung." Yonghwa explained to Madam Yuri. Dara eyes become O.O bigger and bigger. Jiyong put a wanna-laugh face. Madam Yuri just furrowed her brows.

"Well if it's okay with Dara, I'll say okay too." she coldly said and look at Dara.

"Hmm, I don't know if I can dance or sing." Dara low her head. Jiyong laughed.

"I already heard you scream, Dara-yaa. And it's so daebakk! Your tone was so high. I thought if you practice more, you could sing in a high pitch song." He then said, make Dara's cheek pink.

"Yaa what you're talking about, oppa?!" Dara said and more blushed, shy.

"It's true." Jiyong said while look at Yonghwa.

"Maybe you should give it a try, Dara-sshi." Yonghwa muttered. Madam Yuri nod.

"Yes, honey. Just try it first. If it's okay you continue, and if it's not just stop." Madam Yuri spoke up.

"Hmm, yes I'll try." Dara mumbled. Jiyong smile ear-to-ear to Yonghwa.

 

Dara POV

Oh my god! What's now? Be a girl's group member? I can't even sing! It will be such an embarassment for me infront of other members.

And I'll meet them tomorrow, as Jiyong said. God this is annoying!

How will they be? Kind? Friendly? Or?? Ahh I'm better off to sleep than thinking of this! I see Kwon Jiyong calmly sleep at the couch.

It's all because of him! But I can't say that, because he already help me. And maybe this what he want me to pay back to him.

I'm grateful that I met you, but now I feel that you're half-angel and half-devil!

 

Jiyong POV

I woke up and look at the clock, it's 7 am now. Better wake her up! I go to the bed and shake her body.

"Dara-yaa? Ireona!! Ppali ireona!" I shout at her ear. But she doesn't move even an inch. Okay she's a scream-mania and also sleep-mania now. I go to the toilet to take a glass of water and pour it slowly to her head. She finally woke up.

"Yaa! What the heck are you doing Kwon Jiyong?!" whoa she's really kinda fierce. Haha.

"Waking you up, my princess. It's your first day, I mean really, your first day being a trainee. So you better get ready!" I said and flipped her blanket. It's so fun to annoyed her. What an evil me. Haha.

"But not this way! I mean you can wake me up with just pinch my cheek. I know it's hard to wake me up. But if you do it that way, I'll just quickly wake up. I also don't know why." she said while rubbed her eyes. She's so cute when she do that!

"What? Pinch your cheek? Not kiss your cheek?" I .

"Yaa!! Pinch not kiss!" she yelled. Well well, scream-mania.

"Ahh arra arra. I'll start doing that from tomorrow. Now faster get ready." I push her to the toilet. And she keep complaining inside there, while showering. What a noisy girl.

"Yaa!! Dara!! Faster! I also wanna take my bath!" I yelled at the door.

"A minute!!" she shout from inside. I just wait at infront of the door. She came out with a towel, I can't help but looking at her body. ! Why I'm so ert X_X

"What're you looking at? You byuntae!!" she blushed and push me in." I just laughed.

"Every guy was byuntae if looks you with that towel, Dara-yaa." I said.

"Shut up, Jiyong!" she screamed infront of the door.

"Haha, easy Dara. It's a beautiful day so don't screamed at it." I replied.

"Whatever, you byuntae." she said. I just shooked my head.

 

I arrived at the dining table and see mom and Dara was waiting for me.

"Jiyong-ah. Come, we've been waiting for you. You have to company Dara for today, arraseo?" my mom said. I just nod.

"Don't need to ask, eomma. I already know." mom then smiled to my replied.

 

SKIP

Kwon Entertainment.

 

Author POV

Both of them walk inside the building. All the staff bowed as they walked by.

They go to 3rd floor and meet Yonghwa first.

"Hyung, I'm here. Let's start it." Jiyong said as he entered the room with Dara.

"Yepp. They already waiting for Dara." Yonghwa replied as he stand and bring both of them to practice room. It's 3 door from Yonghwa's room. Yonghwa opened the door and there's already there. Skyce members and the teachers. Dara noticed 2 of them. Seems familiar, Dara thought.

"Anyeong haseyo, joneun Sandara Park imnida. But you can call me Dara for short." Dara bowed and smile.

"Anyeong, Dara. I'm Teacher Jung, and this is Teacher Jin." Dara bowed them.

" Anyeong, I'm Chaerin, leader of Skyce." a long haired and charismatic girl bowed.

"Anyeong, I'm Bona, lead vocal." a cute girl bowed her.

"Anyeong, unnie, I'm Minji, lead dancer and maknae." a short-haired girl bowed her.

"Then I'm right. You're Chaerin and Bona. Do you remember me?" Dara ask excitedly. Chaerin and Bona seems thinking.

"Ahh Dara!! It's you!!" Chaerin said ad hugged her. Bona who already remember also hugged her. Except for Minji.

"So unnie know her?" she ask and pout.

"Minji-yaa, this is unnie's friend when we're in primary school." Chaerin explained. Teacher Jung smiled.

"So I hope when you guys already know each other, it will easy to train Dara because we just have 5 months, girls." she reminded hhe girls. Chaerin nodded.

"We will, Teacher. Don't worry, Dara is a fast learner!" she then grinned at the teachers.

"Good then. Shall we start? We will go with vocal first, with me." Teacher Jin said. Dara nodded.

 

Jiyong POV

Ahh so actually 2 of the girls is Dara's friend. So I'm happy to know it. At least Dara will not fell awkward or anything. This is the time.

I'll hear that scream-mania sing. Haha, moment of my life, really. I'll record it, of course, silently. xP

 

TBC~ :D

 

How is it guys? I don't know what to name the group, so I just put SKYCE. Sky's Ice, I mean. Haha weird, huh?

Thanks for those who subscribe, 7 subscriber! I'm really grateful, thanks guys!!

Sorry for grammar mistakes, typo(s), and many other technical mistakes. *bow*

See you next chapter, my beloved readers <3 Loveyaaaa!!~~

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3