Chapter 17 - Debut!

I Got A Baby

Happy Reading! ^^

 

Author POV

 

Here they were, standing behind the stage where Troublemaker was performing. Chaerin's body flow with the music, trying to decrease her nervousness. While Dara trying to imagine how will they perform on the stage later, would it be great? Cool? Or ? This made her really freaking nervous, the second thing after she was labouring to Eunyoung. Her hands was sweaty. Minji and Bona beside her just enjoy the show.

'Am I too nervous?' she thought. She breath in, then breath out. She have to relax herself because it will be a mess if she perform with such a feeling. Her thought flew when Chaerin tucked her sleeve.

"Chill." she muttered with a smile. She just nod.

"We can make it unnie, don't worry!" Minji squealed.

 

"Kwon Entertainment that experiencing so much in Korean music industry will now debuting a new girl-group. This maybe such a surprise to the nation music-lovers since it's quite a long time that the Kwon's producing new artises. And they will have their debutstage here! We will have a little chitchat with them, you must be really curious and excited, right? Me neither. Now let's welcome, SKYCE!!"

They walk confidently with their amusing costumes. Peoples cheering for them. They soon arrived at the main stage and bowed to the MC then stand beside him and smiled widely. Dara felt her nervousness strike again. Her breath was unstable. But she keep smiling.

"Annyeong haseyo~ SKYCE imnida!!" They chorused and and bowed to the audience.

"HI!! I'm SKYCE's Chaerin, I'm the leader, main rapper and vocalist." Chaerin waves, spreading her charismatic aura.

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm SKYCE's Dara, I'm the rapper and uhhmm, visual." she smiled shyly. The audience cheer more for her.

"As I expected, Dara-sshi." They then laugh.

"Annyeong!! I'm SKYCE's Bona. I'm the main vocalist and I'm the eldest." Bona introduce herself.

"Hello, I'm SKYCE's Minji! I'm the lead dancer, vocalist, and maknae!" she squealed at the last word and the peoples goes crazy already.

"Whooaa~ Looks like uri maknae had a lot of fans already!" Minji smiled and nod repeatedly.

"Ok, now let's welcome them to sing their debut song. Can you tell us the story about this song?" The MC referring to Chaerin.

"It's titled Crush. What this song about? Just hear it and you will know!" she shout and the audience clapped their hands.

"Oohhh~ So let's don't waste time and hear it, SKYCE with Crush!!" The MC welcomed them.

They start to take their place and the music start~

 

Jiyong sat there comfortably, his eyes don't even blinked watching Dara appeared for the first time on TV. He can't go there becasue he was taking care of Eunyoung. So he just watch them on TV. He then smiled, remembering the moments they have before SKYCE debuting.

FLASHBACK~

"Dara-ah don't be too nervous okay? You can do it!" he assured her for the last time. Dara nodded, and hug him tight.

"Thanks." she mumbled in their hug. They tear apart and looked at each other's eyes.

"I love you." Jiyong mouthed. Dara slightly smiled and nodded. Jiyong leaned in to kiss her but-

"Dara-ah, let's go! We must don't want to came late!" Madam Yuri come out from her room and knocked on their door. Jiyong sighed and motioned her to open the door.

"Dara-ah, you ready?" Madam Yuri grins. Dara just nod and turn back to Jiyong.

"He's the one who not ready." Dara laugh. Madam Yuri shooked her head.

"You have to, Jiyong."

"Yeah, mom. Arra arra~" she groaned and backhugging Dara. Dara seems shocked but pretend to act cool. While Madam Yuri smiled ear-to-ear watch them shows their affections withour worry or shame again.

FLASHBACK END~

 

TBC~ :D

 

 

 

 

Hi reader!

I'm sorry for the very very late update, I was so busy lately so yeah.... just a short chappie.. Actually I'm lost of idea for this story, hehe its kinda author-block!! >< But well, you can shout out your feels, complaints, critics below :) I will accept it!

Hahhh acc, I'm very excited for EXO comeback this 31st March... :D

Lastly, sorry for grammar mistakes and typos!!

See ya then!

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3