Chapter 18 - First Win!

I Got A Baby

Happy Reading ! ^^

 

Dara POV

 

Today we'll be performing at M! Countdown. Chaerin and Minji was dancing randomly to the music while Bona just relaxing herself. While me? I'm thinking of my lovely daughter, Eunyoungiee!!! I really miss her lately. Maybe I'll give Jiyong a call, asked him to bring Eunyoung to the dorm.

So, this is my third times being on stage, first was debut stage, then showcase and now. I'm not as nervous as before. Thanks to Madam Yuri! xD

 

And guess what?

 

We WIN!!!! OMG OUR FIRST WIN!!! I feel like crazy, Chaerin, Bona and Minji too. We're laughing but crying and dancing all around like a dorks. Wanna hear my speech?

 

"First of all thanks to God, members, and my family. Also to Kwon Sajang. And someone named Eunyoung, this win is dedicated for you! Thank you, thank you for our fans too! I will make a very daebakk fandom name for you guys!! Thank you!" I bowed few times and I heard screams and shouts everywhere from the fans.

After the show over, we busy taking selfies with our first trophy. This was a really good feeling! Daebakk!

 

Chanyeol POV

I watch it, SKYCE's first win! OMG! Dara noona speech was so cool! I'm fanboying right now! Even Yoora noona looking at me weirdly. Oh c'mon! Its my crush on the TV, noona!

But that won't change my plan for tonight, everything must fit perfectly with what I've intended it to be. After enough with fanboying, I go upstairs and get ready. I said to Yoora noona that I'll be on a mission, and she only say 'Take care' and 'Fighting!' to me. I just smiled. Thats enough for encouraging me tho. I dressed in black tonight. Driving my noona car, I go to Kwon's Mansion to stalk Jiyong.

When I arrived there, Jiyong was preparing Eunyoung to get to the car. I think I know where they wanna go. Of course to  SKYCE's dorm. I smiled and followed the white sleek car.

When we passed a dark street, I blocked him. And he almost bumped my car if he didn't stepped on the brake earlier. I come out fast and just go to passenger's seat. I opened it, take Eunyoung and when I did it, Jiyong blocked me from doing it.

"No! Chanyeol-ah! No! Don't take her away!" his hand struggled with mine.

"Bull! I'm waiting for you to take my offer but you make me wait too long!" I finally losing from his grip and take Eunyoung with me. I drift as fast as I could. I also know Jiyong will never call the cops unless he want to make himself embarassed. After I felt its already safe, I start to drive slowly. Going back home with Eunyoung.

Now with Eunyoung in my hand, I can blackmail him. *evil laugh*

 

TBC~ :D

 

Annyeong!

And again, short lame update from lame authornim :( mian!

I told ya its kinda author block, so I hope this will be okay.

Sorry for make you guys waiting too long.

Comments are loved and ignore my mistakes and typos, mian!

 

xoxo,

Julianti~ <3