Chapter 14 - Thoughts

I Got A Baby

Happy Reading ! ^^

 

Author POV

Dara woke up lazily. Her eyes shows that she was sleepless. Yeah, she can't sleep well last night, her mind repeated the incident at the parking lot yesterday. How Chanyeol have a gut to say those things? Is Chanyeol's words true? That question lingering in her minds right now.

Until she didn't realize Jiyong looked at him with weird eyes.

"Are you okay, Dara?" she startled and turned to to him.

"Hmm~ I'm okay, I'm fine. Morning~" she said and walk to the bathroom. Jiyong who watched her dissapear behind the door just shrugged.

'Somethings fishy around here~' his mind thought.

 

 

Even when she's eating her breakfast with Madam Yuri and Jiyong, her eyes was full of doubt. She doesn't realize that she was so quiet and don't even greet Madam Yuri. Madam Yuri and Jiyong whispered and glanced each other but she still in her daydream.

 

Kwon Building.

 

"Dara-ya, what with that face?" Chaerin asked when they stopped for rest. Jiyong was not there, probably at the restroom.

"Huh? What face?" Dara startled, again, she daydreaming about yesterday incindent. The latter sighed.

"Tell me. Uh I mean, tell us." when she realized the others come near to them.

"I know you have a problem. C'mon." Bona pat her shoulder, couraging her to reveal the truth. Dara shrugged.

"You guys know Chanyeol right? Park Chanyeol?"

"Ahh~ That hoobae. The cute one right? Of course, he's your admirer remember? But what's wrong with him? You met him?" Chaerin asked repeatedly made Bona rolled her eyes.

"Yaa slow down Chaerin! How Dara will tell us if you keep asking?!" Minji just nod. Dara breath in and continue.

"He... He.. I met him yesterday and he's kinda.. Blackmailing me, uh I mean maybe threat me." Their eyes widen by Dara's words.

"He said that Jiyong is a bad guy. And he also said that his sister was Jiyong's victim. Something like that." Dara sighed at the end. The latters seems shocked.

"Jiyong sajang knows about this? Or not?" Chaerin asked. Dara shooked.

"Of course not. If I tell him, he definitely will screwed Chanyeol and that will make Chanyeol scowled even more. I actually just scared he will not give up and do something bad to me or Jiyong, or the worst, our Eunyoung." Dara's voice soften and her eyes begin to shed tears. Chaerin slowly pat her back and ended with a hug.

"Don't cry. Jiyong will be here." Bona said calming. Dara already wiped her tears. Few seconds after that Jiyong came with Teacher Jung and other staff. Bomi was also there. They startled. What happened?

 

"So you guys will debuted in 2 weeks time. We decides to give you 3 days holiday for going back home, meets your family. And be ready for the debut." Jung Yonghwa voice echoed through the practice room. A wide smile plastered on his face. The members also. Jiyong just nodded and his eyes never left Dara.

Soon they dismissed and the others get back to the dorm to packed their things.

Meanwhile Dara in the car with Jiyong, silence covered them. Dara who still worrying about Chanyeol and thought of telling it to Jiyong. She let the nth sigh. Jiyong who noticed it hold her hand.

"Chagi~" she startled and turned her face to him.

"Are you tired?" his worry face buried Dara thought of Chanyeol's word. She shooked her head.

"Is there something you hide from me? You seems quiet today, and so gloomy." Jiyong let his thought while her hair. Dara was confused, and loss words. She just sit closer and placed her head on Jiyong's shoulder.

"I don't know." It's just the words that comes out. Jiyong nodded and decides to 'interrogate' her later when they arrived at his house.

 

Jiyong's Room.

 

Dara who sits on the couch watch the TV blankly. Jiyong was taking his bath.

She already made her mind now, but the other problem was, she was scared of Jiyong's respond. Is it good choice? Or vice versa?

Her thought swept off when she hear the bathroom door open. She pretend to watch TV seriously while Jiyong get his clothes on.

Few minutes later he already sit next to her, with his eyes on his phone screen. Probably playing games. Dara just moved her hands to pressed the remote button when Jiyong suddenly spoke up.

"Tell me the story, I know you hiding something bad from me. Just tell me. I'll do everything. Is it about your debut?" Dara turned to him in slowmotion.

"Wh-What story? I'm not hiding anything from you Jiyong-ah." Dara lied. Jiyong shooked his head.

"Then why you being so quiet and gloomy since yesterday? I know something had happened to you. Even mom noticed it. You are  so bad at hiding Dara-ah. Just let it out, babe." Jiyong moved to placed Dara on his lap. Dara shocked with his act but still silent. Jiyong face come nearer to her, she already flushed and ready to get away from him but...

"Don't even try to go from me when you didn't answer me yet." His husky voice sounds so stern. Dara blinked her eyes.

"Act-Actually yesterday Ch-Chanyeol come to me and asked me to leave you. B-But I didn't believe his words-"

"Who's Chanyeol??" her words cut off.

"My junior in highschool."

"So what the hell was he trying to take you from me?? I even don't know him! I really have to met him and smacked him right on his ing face!" he was on his nerves. Dara grew panicked.

"Don't! Just let him be." Dara almost yelled.

"Why? He already make you sad. He even threat you and you asked me to just let him be?! I'm really pissed off by this bastard!" he cursed. Dara just kept silence. She's now felt guilty for telling him the truth.

"Jiyong~ He also said to me that her sister was your victim. But I don't understand-"

"Who's his sister??" again, her words cut by him.

"I don't really know but, the name is Park Yoora or Yoori, something like that. I'm not pretty sure." she noticed Jiyong's expressions changed when she say the name. Why? she thought.

"Uh- Okay. You have to take me to met him and his sister. We have to make things clear, Dara." his voice soften makes Dara calmed. She then nodded but her hearts rebel to disagree with it. Well, we can't stopped Jiyong tho.

 

The next day.

Choi's House.

 

"Oppa~" Yoona clinging to his husband's arm. Seunghyun just ignore him and continue watching TV. He knows well, when she act cute and sweet like this. It must be something behind it. Probably money for shopping or for her mom. Why the guilt always come behind? He thought. He was thinking a way to divorced her ASAP! His thought swept when Yoona shaked his arm, gained his attention.

"What now?" his voice sounds bored. So do with Yoona's face. She then leaned to him.

"Mom asked again." she muttered. He sighed. His mother-in-law was asking for money again.

"Don't you know how much we spent for this month? I bet you know, really well. So tell your mother to wait, and don't asked me every week. My salary was given once a month not once a week. So be patience!" he shooked his arm, letting go Yoona's hand from him. Yoona pouted and stomped her feet. He walked to his room with head full of thoughts and guilty.

 

He sank himself on his bed. Closing his eyes, and Dara images popped out. He really missed her. Also feeling so much guilty, pain, embarrasment and frust.

Suddenly a thought flashed in his mind.

"Why don't I asked him to be with me again and I'll divorced Yoona? I shall give it a try, I guess?" he said while smirk.

Oh yes, he's drunked with that thought and drove to his own Seunghhyunland.

 

TBC~ :D

 

Holla holla~~ !! *waves*

Jeoseonghaeyo for late update, I was lack of inspire these days x.x *bow*

I thought these story getting more bored, I'm sorry, again!!

Anyway tell me how you guys feel, comment juseyoooooo!!! XD

Lastly, enjoy, subscribe, comment and upvote this fic, sorry for grammar mistakes and typo(s)

See ya next chap! Saranghae :*

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3