Chapter 13 - Threatened

I Got A Baby

Happy Reading ! ^^

 

Author POV

Kwon's Mansion

 

"Jiyong-ah~ ppali irreona!!" she shooked his body to wake him up. Of course she don't want to be late for today's training.

"Ya ya ya!! What make you so noisy this morning. It's freaking 5 in the morning, Dara-ya!" he still can scream even when closed eyes.

"Wait, how do you know it's still 5? Yaa ppaliwa!!" she screaming even louder. Jiyong give up and open his eyes.

"Morning kiss?" he wiggled his brows. Dara rolled his eyes.

"Or I'll never wake up." he threat. Dara sighed.

"Aisshh jinjja~!!" she blab then kiss his cheeks. Jiyong shooked his head.

"Uh uh... Not that."

"Then what?!"

"This." he point his lips.

"No for today." Dara said then wake up.

"I'll be at Eunyoung's room." she continue as she opened the door.

"Ne~" he reply lazily.

 

Kwon's Entertainment.

 

"Ah, Dara unnie. Why so early?" Bomi asked as she saw Dara passing by her cubicle with Jiyong.

"Ya ya ya!! Cut that off, Yoon Bomi. It's Madam Kwon! And where's the 'good morning' greeting?" Jiyong blabbering, cutting Dara's word. Bomi just rolled her eyes. She know Jiyong just joking around.

"Arra arra. Good morning, Kwon sajangnim, and Madam Kwon." she said and they burst to laugh after that.

"Aniya Bomi. I'm just to excited because it's already 2 days I didn't come to train. Because of your SAJANGNIM." Dara said and Jiyong rolled his eyes.

"Ahh~ I see. How's your condition today, sajangnim?" Bomi asked with grins.

"As you see today, Yoon Bomi-sshi." Bomi shooked her head. He already dragged Dara to go.

"We have to go now, Bomi. See you later!" Dara said waving. Bomi just nod, holding in her laugh.

 

Trainee's Practice Room.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Teacher Jung!" Dara bowed as she saw her. Teacher Jung bowed back.

"I thought it's them. See, they're late today." Teacher Jung complaining.

"Maybe, yesterday they had an 'over-party' night?" Jiyong said as he leaned on the couch. Teacher Jung laughed.

"Ahh~ Maybe." she then said.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing the 3 girls with panda eyes. They come in and bowed.

"Sorry we're late." Chaerin opened up. Teacher Jung shooked her head.

"Let's start."

They start training and outside........

 

"What will I do? Kidnap her? Shoot her? Threathen her? Or just blackmail her with sms?" he began his own-monologue. Honestly, he's confused, what to do. But he don't want to lose her. He also don't want Dara to hurt if he do something 'criminal'.

Finally, he made up his mind.

He stood up from the cafe seat and go out from the cafe, he is heading to Kwon's Entertainment that right infront of the cafe.

He's waiting Dara out from the building, he looked again at his watch. It's near 5 p.m already. He's getting ready.

Finally the main cast of this story come out from the building, with a guy beside her.

 

"Ahh~ Dara-ya, you go to the car first. I left my earphones at the practice room." he left Dara, then ran back to the building.

"Good. Perfect time." Chanyeol wear his mask and walk fastly to Dara.

He grabbed her hand and pull her to the wall, closing . Dara's struggling from him, but he's more strengthful than her. When he saw Dara calmed, he moved his hand from .

"Calm down, I'll not hurt you, noo- I mean, Dara." he said. Dara just frozed there, scared.

"A-Are you, told by Seungyun to- to k-kill me?!" Dara ask in horror. Chanyeol shooked his head.

"No-No. Not him. I just want to tell you, you will be his next victim. Stay out from him. Get out from his house. My sister already broken by her. Now I don't want you," he caressed her face.

"Girl that I love, be his victim. It's enough for me. Please believe me, Dara-ya." he slowly otake off his mask. Dara shocked.

"C-Chanyeol??" she yelped. He just smiled bitterly.

"I'm glad you still remember me, Dara noona." his voice sounds very deep. Once Dara feel touched, but.

"But why, why you threathen me like this? You doesn't have to do this, I know in what way I am. Looked, Chanyeol. I appreciate your effort, but to be honest, I don't believe you. I'm sorry. I have to go. Annyeong." she explained make Chanyeol flowed his tears.

She walked to Jiyong's car and soon after that, Jiyong came. They go, leaving Chanyeol with his tears.

 

Chanyeol opened the door lazily, he walked upstairs, to his room. But when he step the last stair, his sister come out from her room.

"Ommo ommo~ Look at him, look at him. Why so sad huh, dear bro?" she tried to but no reaction.

"Chanyeol-ah. Waegeurae?! Tell me!" she began to shooked his shoulders. He just looked at her eyes, deeply.

"Tell me now now now~ uuuuu~ Tell me now now now~" he sings. His sister widened her eyes. She spontaneously hit Chanyeol arm.

"Ya! Miccheosseo?! I thought you really sad. Aisshh jinjja~" she blabbed while hitting Chanyeol.

"Aw aw! Stop, noona. Stop!"

"No before you say sorry!!"

"Aw! Geurae geurae, aw! Mianhaeyo noona, geumanhaejwo!! Neomu mianhae!" he screamed. His sister stopped.

"But wait, are you really joking?" she wiggled her brows.

"Of course I am, noona. Why so serious?" he stick put his tongue than ran to his rooms before his noona chased him.

"Aisshh this kid!"

 

Chanyeol POV


"Mianhae, noona. Jeongmal mianhae, because I can't tell you the truth. I can't tell you if I don't revenge to him yet! But I promise, noona, when I succesfully revenged to him and get Dara back, I'll tell you all, all, the whole story, noona. I promise. I'm sorry, noona." I said between my heavy tears, even heavier then the rain outside the window.

I'm really dissapointed to myself because the incident just now, I even can't assured her! How stupid I am. Why I can't think of the better way to tell her?!

But I'll not giving up! Never! I'll try to find another 'soft' way to tell her.

It's not Park Chanyeol, if I can't.

 

TBC~ :D

 

Hi my beloved readers :)

Sorry for late update, oh hohoho today it's #ertDay :P

Haha, Saengil chukkae Kim Jong-In :D

Oh no, fangirling again. xD

Sorry if you think this story get even worse and boring :(

Sorry too for grammar mistakes and typo(s) *bow*

Thanks for reading, subscribing, commenting, and silent-reading this fic ! <3

Alsoo, comments are very very lovveeeeeeeeeddd and appreciated. <3 <3 <3

Until then, dear readers !

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3