Chapter 8 - Stalker!

I Got A Baby

Happy Reading !! ^^

 

Author POV

A guy rubbed his sleepy eyes, he was nearly asleep when he then heard a dog's barking. He sturtled, his camera was fall from his grip.

He cursed under his breath, for the dog.

He was hiding behind a bushes, he is stalking someone.

He was hiding behind a bushes, infront of Kwon Jiyong's house.

Who is he? Let me see first.

 

 

Ahh know him!!

 

FLASHBACK

"No noona, don't do this! You're so mean if you do this!" tears flowing from his eyes. His hand grabs his noona hand who was holding a knife, to cut her wrist.

"I can't stand this, Chanyeol! I have to die! I wanna die!" she began to scream. He hugged his noona.

"No noona! Don't do this! You don't want me to be alone right?! Don't leave me like mom did!" He began to cry. His noona become weak after that. She let off the knife, and hugged her dongsaeng tight.

"Mianhae Chanyeollie~ Mianhae~" she then said. Chanyeol nod in their hug.

"Yes, noona. Just don't do that thing. Don't leave me, I don't have anybody than you and appa." he said in his cries.

"You will survive from this, you always can. I'll always by your side, supporting you. Don't cry, noona. Saranghae~" he continue.

Yoora noona just nod. She wiped his tears, let off their hug and sit on the couch.

After his noona relaxed a bit, he then spoke up.

"So now, tell me. What is your problem, until you have to suicide? Tell me, honestly, I just wanna know, noona. Don't lie, 'cause I know when you're lying." He looked at his noona's eyes, deeply.

"You don't have to know, Chanyeol-ah. I know you will be angry when I tell you." Yoora noona said, Chanyeol just sighed.

"I will be more angry when you don't tell me who that make you suffer like this!!!" he smack the table infront of him, the glass table break into pieces. Yoora noona sturtled, then she cry.

"Now tell me!!!" Chanyeol shouted again.

"O-Okay I'll tell you, now sit here." she patted her next seat. Chanyeol slowly sit down and looked at her noona's face.

 

YOORA'S FLASHBACK

Still Author POV

 

This one-month couple was drunked. They laughed and hugged each other, no one knows how happy they was that  night.

That night is the one-month's anniversary for them. Suddenly the guy take Yoora to the hotel's room.

Yoora just followed. The guy laid Yoora down on the bed and start to kiss her. Yoora reply his kiss passionly.

"Marry me, Yoora-ah." That guy whispered in their kisses.

"Marry me too, Jiyong-ah." Yoora replied. They then laughed.

Jiyong was so drunked but Yoora were not. She just a bit drunk, and he thought that Jiyong's word were true.

They then began to themselves.

XXX scenes xP

 

2 weeks after that night, Jiyong break their relationship, Yoora was so smacked with Jiyong's word. She can't accept it.

She already gave everything to him, since he was her first love. Her first hug, her first kiss and also, her ity.

She was so smacked and decides to end his life until her dongsaeng saved her.

 

END OF YOORA'S FLASHBACK

 

"Jiyong? Kwon Jiyong? Why you didn't tell me that you have a relationship with that bastard?! Noona why?!" Chanyeol's anger is on the edge. Everybody know that Jiyong is a top playboy, but why his own noona trapped with that guy?! He can't think good now.

His noona keep crying after her story ends. His question left with no answers.

"Calm down, noona. I'm sorry that I shouted to you." Chanyeol take his noona to a hug.

"I'll revenge for you, noona. I will. Just wait. And don't ever think to suicide again." Chanyeol said. His noona nodded.

"Now go to sleep, you need rest, noona." he then take his noona to her room.

 

He then go to his own room and slammed the door. He throw himself to his bed and shut his eyes.

Suddenly his phone vibrated. He lazily took out from his jeans and look at the caller ID.

"Waeyo, hyung?" he ask with closed eyes.

"I got a good news for you. But wait, you sound angry, what happened yoda?" the husky voice ask, teasingly. Chanyeol sighed.

"Shut it, hyung. I'm okay. So what's the good news?" he replied while sit on his bed.

"Ehemm~ It's about, Dara noona."

"Whoa~ what is it?" Chanyeol's anger seems lesser. His eyes sparkling as the husky voice says ' Dara noona'

"Calm down, bro. Let's meet."

"No, hyung. I don't have the mood to go out." Chanyeol then lay back on his bed, imagined his 'Dara noona'

"Wow~ You rejected Kris Wu. What a shame for me. Ahh~ Okay then, listen carefully, yoda." Kris words tease Chanyeol again.

"Okay, you know that she is married with Seunghyun right? And now, that stupid Seunghyun is divorcing your love, it happened 2 days ago. My friend, Seungri tell me last night." Kris explained. Chanyeol's eyes sparkling.

"What? Divorced? Oh my~ For God sake I'm happy hearing this. Thanks for the good news, hyung. I love you more!!" Chanyeol shout happily. Kris shooked his head.

"Don't scream you yoda!! I am not deaf! I am perfect!" Kris shout back to Chanyeol. Don't care about peoples staring at him at the cafe.

"Right, hyung. You are awesome, handsome, smart! I admit it now hyung. Now I wanna stalk my princess. Bye!!" Chanyeol end the called and quickly grabbed his hoodie and go outside.

He sing happily when walked to Dara's house.

 

Well, he is Dara's hoobae at high school. And since that, Chanyeol was her secret admirer. He always stalked Dara.

But he was heartbreaking when knows Dara married to Seunghyun.

And know Kris give him a small hope to treat his wounds.

 

It's still 5:30 pm when he looked at his watch. He already arrived at Dara's house.

But he was shocked when he saw Dara with her luggage. He watched and followed Dara until she arrived at the riverside.

"You don't have to suffer like this if you chose me, Dara noona! You will never cry unless it's happiness tears if you are with me, noona. But stupid me, clueless when meet you. Didn't have the courage to tell you about my feeling. I'm sorry, noona, but I love you." Chanyeol's tears flowed again, behind a big tree.

He then saw Dara screaming, struggling with pain. He want to help Dara at that moment but he's still with his cry, back there.

Suddenly a guy appeared and took Chanyeol's place to helped Dara.

Chanyeol noticed it and followed them, he was observing the guy.

'Seems familiar' he thought.

Just a few second he realized,

"That's Kwon Jiyong, hell no! God, please save Dara noona!" he shout.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

And now he is, hiding behind the bush watching the silver gate of Kwons opened automatically.

He jumped over the bush and stopped a taxi.

"Follow that car, please."

He was taking pictures of Dara and Jiyong.

'I'll revenge for my noona, Jiyong. And also take Dara noona from you. I know that you helped her but you must have the bad intentions to her, like you do to my noona!' he cursed under his breath.

 

They then arrived at Kwons Building.

Dara and Jiyong walked inside, while Chanyeol stand outside watching their steps.

He can't go in unless he have purpose and permissions.

He then sighed loudly.

"Damn it!" he shout.

"Ahh I'm stupid stalker!" he then continue to the cab.

"Go to xxxx Residence, please." the taxi driver nod. He don't have the feel to stalk them again, his mind is full of his noona's past with Jiyong and he is extremely worried about Dara. He decides to go back home and rest his mind. That would do, maybe. He guess.

 

Dara POV

I'm here, doing my first dance practice. The dance was pretty tough, but I can manage it. It's easier for me than singing.

First time, I still confuse and not yet memorized the moves.

Second time, I memorized the chorus part. And I have a break.

I sit infront of Jiyong and again, he hand me a bottle of water.

Well, I'm dehydrated. So I take it and drank it fastly.

"That's good, I mean, for a new trainee." he muttered.

"I know I'm good." I replied, he smirked to my words.

"Dara, now with the girls!!" Teacher Jung said.

"Coming~" I reply and put the bottle on the table. I waved at Jiyong, he grinned,

"Good luck, new trainee! Fighting!" he made aegyo infront of me, I just shooked my head and go to Teacher Jung.

 

Okay, third time, and it's with the members. God, they already good and I? Damn! I try to make it better.

Fourth time, I start to fit in with the music and the members. Teacher Jung seems impressed and when the songs ends, he said.

"Okay, this is the last time. Dara, you're great! It's just four times and you got it! After this you can go back home." I just grinned.

We start the last time and I fit perfectly with it. The members and Teacher Jung clapped happily.

"You're great, Dara-unnie!" Minji said. I just bow.

"I don't know, Minji-ah. I just do my best."

"You see, Teacher Jung? My words is true, right? She's a fast learner." Chaerin said. Teacher Jung just nod to Chaerin's words.

"Yeah, Chaerin. I know it now." we laughed.

"Dara-yaa! Let's go, I'm hungry." he shout while rubbing his stomach. So childish! Am I his mom or what? I feel sorry to leave them.

"Mianhae Teacher Jung, Chaerin, Bona, Minji. I go back first. See you tomorrow!" I bowed while Jiyong dragging me out. They just nod and laughed at Jiyong's attitude.

 

Author POV

 

"Sajangnim is so childish when it comes to Dara unnie. I'm so jealous!" Minji said. Chaerin laughed.

"Yeah, right. Now let's go to the dorm and eat something. I'm hungry like Jiyong sajangnim. Teacher Jung, cook for us, ne??" Chaerin ask with puppy eyes. Teacher Jung just grinned.

"Since I'm on my good mood, let's go eat hanwoo. My treat!" They then chirped happily running from the trainee's room.

 

 

Dara is sleepy in Jiyong's car.

She don't realized that she's sleeping on Jiyong's shoulder. Jiyong's who noticed it just smiled.

"Ahjusshi, go to the cafe first, please." Jiyong ask his driver.

"Ne, sajangnim."

 

The car then stopped infront of Jiyong's favourite cafe.

He then pinched Dara's cheek. She slowly wake up.

"Dara-yaa, my sweetheart. Wake up. You can continue your sleep inside when I'm eating. I'm starving now." Jiyong whispered. Dara who just wake up blushed at Jiyong's words.

They then walked to the cafe. The waitress bowed to them.

"Long time no see, Mr. Kwon." he then said.

"Yeah, I'm quite busy." Jiyong replied and hugged Dara's waist. Dara struggled to survive but Jiyong hug it tighter.

"Oh, I see. So, usual seat, Mr. Kwon?" he asked again. Jiyong nod and follow the waitress, with Dara beside him, struggling to survive.

"Yaa!! Let me go!" Dara said. Jiyong just shooked his head.

"No, chagi-yaa."

"Ya! Kwon Jiyong, I'm not your chagi-yaa!" Dara replied and pinch hard Jiyong's arm. But it doesn't weak Jiyong.

"Yeah, you're not my chagi-yaa but, you're my future-wife. Am I right, yeobo?" he then let go off Dara's waist and sit. Dara was blush and sit infront of him. Jiyong ordered for them and the waitress leave them.

Jiyong was quiet then, he was looking at Dara who played games on her phones, pretending to be calm, but inside she was screaming.

"You so childish, yeobo." he then muttered. Dara sturtled and look at Jiyong for a two seconds and back to her phone screen again.

"Ahh~ See what you do, Jiyong! I lose!" Dara sighed. Jiyong laughed.

"Yeyeyeye you lose, you lose!!" Jiyong said happily. Dara just sit there and look outside the big window.

"So, this is was your usual seat, Mr. Kwon?" she tease, Jiyong nodded.

"Yeah, because it was a great view of Seoul here. We also can see Kwons Building from here." Jiyong explained.

"Yeah, I see it. The view was great." Dara nod. Their order arrived and they eat peacefully, without death glare and choked food.

 

TBC~ :D

 

Hi my beloved readers!

Hope you like this chapter.

Sorry for grammar mistakes, typo(s), other technical mistakes and late update. *bow*

Thanks for you guys who subscribed to this fic. ^^ I really appreciate it! *bow*

Stay tuned, love you ! <3

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3