Chapter 10 - Sick :(

I Got A Baby

Happy Reading ! ^^

 

Author POV

Dara come out from the bathroom, she looked at Jiyong that sleep heavenly.

'I feel sorry for him, he like this because of me.' Dara thought while walking to the wardrobe.

She then wear a grey hoodie and jeans.

After that she put a light makeup on her face, after looked at the mirror for the last time, she leaved the room.

 

"Ahh geurae, I wanna check Eunyoung!." Dara thought about her baby when she walked to the stairs, she turned back and go to Eunyoung's room.

"Ahh, Mrs. Kwon~" a maid bowed to Dara. She's weird. 'Mrs. Kwon??'

"It's okay, I'm just checking. Is Eunyoung okay?" Dara asked. The maid slighty smiled.

"She's okay. She's healthy, she laughed often. Even when she was playing alone." The maid explained. She then hand Eunyoung to Dara.

"Ahh~ Very good Eunyoung. Eomma is sorry for leaving you always. Eomma promise that after everything is okay, eomma will fully be with you." Dara said then kissed Eunyoung's forehead. Eunyoung give a small chuckled then.

"Omoo~ Is that an answer?" Dara cooed. The maid smiled and leaved te room.

Dara then play with Eunyoung.

It's still early to go training.

 

'But why I have a bad feeling now? Eunyoung's okay, Jiyong's sleeping, and he's okay too. Hmm maybe, Madam Yuri?' Dara thought to herself.

'I better check.' she go downstairs with Eunyoung.

She was searching Madam Yuri to the living room, dining room, kitchen, garden. But she was not there. Dara then decided to go to Madam Yuri's room.

She had a knocked, she then heard a 'Come in' voice. She opened the door knob and found Madam Yuri was hairdrying her hair.

"Ohh, Dara-ah. Waeyo?" Madam Yuri asked. It's weird that Dara go to her bed so early with Eunyoung.

"Ani eomma. It's just...... I have a bad feeling. But when I checked you and Eunyoung, everybody is fine. Even Gu ahjumma and the driver were fine." Dara said with worried tone. Madam Yuri startled with Dara's word.

"Jiyong?" she then said make Dara looked at her.

"He is sleeping, eomma. Last night, he said that he sleep at 2 am." Dara explained.

"Why? You guys fight? About what?!" Madam Yuri panicked. Dara quickly shooked her head.

"Ani ani, eomma~ it's just...... Jiyong company me to sleep because I'm afraid of dark and lightnings." Dara said with low tone.

Madam Yuri then od her head.

"I thought that you guys fought. Don't worry, Dara-ya. Maybe it's just your heart. You must be thinking too much that now you've become like this." Madam Yuri come and patted Dara's back.

"Ne, eomma~" Dara replied with smile.

'Yeah, maybe I was thinking so much about Jiyong confess last night.' Dara thought, assuring herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's already 8:45 am but Jiyong still didn't wake up.

"Dara-ah. Go woke Jiyong. You're late to your practice!' Madam Yuri said.

"I can go by myself, eomma. Just let Jiyong rest. It's because of me that he had to sleep very late." Dara said with guilty tone. Madam Yuri shooked his head.

"No~ You are never going anywhere without Jiyong."

"But mom-"

"If you're not, then let me do it." Madam Yuri already stand from her sit at the couch.

"Ahh geurae geurae, let me wake him up." Dara said and quickly walked to the room.

 

 

 

"Jiyong-ah, ppali ireona!" Dara shaked Jiyong body that all-covered with blanket. Even his head also.

Jiyong doesn't respond to Dara's act.

"Jiyong-ah!! Ppaliwa!" Dara shaked Jiyong body harder. She then flipped the blanket that cover Jiyong's head.

She was shocked.

"Ya Kwon Jiyong!! Neo waeyo?! Why you're so pale?!" Dara shout. Jiyong opened his eyes slowly and said.

"Gwaenchana~"

Dara placed her backhand to Jiyong's forehed. It was extremely hot, feel like burned.

"Ya! You're not okay!" Dara screamed again.

"I'll be more sick if you just screaming and shouting there." Jiyong said.

"Ahh, I'll call mom." Dara ran to the front door and yelled.

"Eomma!!!! Jiyong is sick!"

With count of seconds, Madam Yuri already ran into Jiyong-Dara's room. She dazzed to Jiyong.

"Ya what happened? Did you play the rain last night?!" Madam Yuri said while placed his hand to Jiyong's forehead.

"Oh God~ You got a fever!" Madam Yuri panicked and dialled someone on her phone.

 

"Ahh ne, come faster juseyo. Gamsahamnida!" she then end it.

"Patient, Dr. Roy will come very soon." Madam Yuri said and dialled someone again.

"Yeoboseyo, Teacher Jung, sorry because Dara isn't coming for today practice. Because Jiyong is sick. Thank you." she then end it up again.

"I'll not going, mom?" I asked. She nod.

"Of course, because Jiyong can't company you there." she replied. I just nodded.

'Oh, so it's my off-day?! Yeay! I can play with Eunyoung. Thanks for your sickness, Jiyong-ah!' Dara thought happily untill she didn't realized that she already grins at the room ceiling.

"Waeyo, Dara-ah?" Madam Yuri asked with furrowed brows.

"Do you plan something bad to my son?!" she then squealed. Make Dara startled.

"Of course, not eomma. How come you thought about that? So you didn't believe me?" I asked her back. She just quiet then, till Dr. Roy came and check Jiyong.

 

"He's okay just he can't sleep late. That's it. Don't let him sleep at night. Make sure he sleep before 11:30 pm." Dr. Roy explained at Madam Yuri. I who was eavesdroping at them shocked.

'So it's really because of me! Ahh! Neo babo-ya, Dara-ah!!' Dara talked to herself while waiting outside.

 

SKIP

4 pm.

 

Dara stepped to the room with a tray with her.

On the tray there is food, drink, cake, fruit, and also Jiyong's medicines.

Jiyong that sleep awake and sit on his bed.

"What, Dara?" he asked with deep voice.

"I-It's just already 4 pm and you haven't eat your food yet. Plus you have to take this medicines so that you'll recover fast and I can go practice with the members again." Dara explained.

"Ahh~ I hate medicines!" Jiyong groaned. Dara shooked her head.

"Yeah, who will love it?" she then said make Jiyong burst to laugh.

 

 

TBC~ :D

 

Hi my beloved readers ! I was so boring and can't sleep so I make this chapter.

Hope you like it. :)

Sorry for grammar mistakes, typo(s), english and many other technical mistakes. *bow*

Thanks to you guys who subscribe to this sorry.

Feel free to comment yo ?! I'm waiting for it <3

Also feel shameless to promote my new fic,

"KrisYeol's Wifesharing Life" xP *shameless shameless*

Well then, see ya next chapter! Love ya! <3

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3