Chapter 3 - Kwon Jiyong's Palace!

I Got A Baby

Dara POV

Today I leave the hospital. And now Jiyong is driving us to his house. He was quite since we got in the car. But he always smiling, what a weird guy!

After 20 minutes, we arrived at his house. No, I mean palace! Omg! I can't stay here! My jaw off when I get out from the car. Jiyong take Eunyoung from my hand and go inside while me still stand outside. Daydreaming of this house. xD

"Dara-yaa! What're you doing there? Get inside!" he said. I nodded.

"Don't be shocked, your face was funny when you do that!" he laughed. ! Such an embarassment!

"Yaa! How I'm not shocked? Your house was really big.. And I thought I can't live here with Eunyoung. You better just rent us a cheap room." I said honestly. His brows furrowed.

"What? Cheap room? I can't do that to my child! Just stop complaining and go inside! I'll take my Eunyoung to her room. Gu ahjumma will show you your room." he said while taking Eunyoung upstairs. I just stand there observe this house with jaw-off. Sudddenly an old woman come to me with a warm smile. I bet that she's the 'Gu ahjumma' Jiyong said just now. I smiled and bow to her. She bowed me too.

"I'm Gu ahjumma. The butler of this house. And you must be Sandara Park right?" she ask me. I nodded.

"Yes I'm Sandara Park. But just call me Dara. Thank you before." I smile. She nodded.

"Ahh geurae~ I'll show you your room. Kajja~" she took my hand upstairs. We arrived at one wooden furnished door, Gu ahjumma opened it and said.

"Dara-yaa, this is your room. Take a rest, I'll cook special dish for new members in this house. Also, today Madam Yuri will come back from Australia. She must be happy to see her grandchild, and soon-to-be daughter-in-law." she said.

"Huh?! Madam Yuri knows about us?" I ask her shockedly. I can't believe this! She nodded.

"Yes, Jiyong called her yesterday and tell about you and Eunyoung. And he said that Madam Yuri was excited to see both of you." I nodded and oh-ed.

"If there's something you need, go find me at the kitchen downstairs okay? I'll leave. Have a good rest!"

"Ne, gamsahamnida~" she nodded and closed the door. I observe this room. It was so big, bigger than my living room at my old house with Seunghyun. It has a King-sized bed, big window with a great view of Seoul, a leather sofa set and LCD TV infront of it. Ahh~ I'm really sleepy when look at the bed!

 

Jiyong POV

I take Eunyoung to her room. I ask Gu ahjumma to prepare it since yesterday, and I love this blue-white painted room. I placed Eunyoung to her bed, and she smiled to me. Aigoo~ so cute! I played with her until she's sleepy and sleep, I see her face, I don't know why my heart loved her, I want to protect her, I want to be her father even I'm not her real father. I don't care if Dara doesn't agree marrying me, I'll force her, even I'll lost everything. I still want to be with them. Tears flow from my eyes, I don't know why. Appa really love you, Eunyoungiee.

Dara POV

I suddenly woke up and look at the clock that hang on the wall. Omg it's already 5 pm! I go to shower fast and get ready.

After that, I go outside my room and find Gu ahjumma, she's at the kitchen like she said back then.

"Gu ahjumma~" I mumbled. She turned back. Oh god there's many maid here. They all bowed me, I quickly bowed back and smile.

"Sorry for interupting your work, mianhae." I said with awkward smile. Gu ahjumma pat my back.

"No Dara. You're not interupting. Dinner is almost ready. You better go tell Jiyong to get ready. Madam Yuri will arrived from airport at 5:30." she said. I nodded. I go upstairs and found a white door hang "Kwon Eunyoung" name. Ahh~ so this is my baby's room. I knocked it few times but no answers. I opened the door and found Jiyong laying his head on Eunyoung's bed. Oh, he's sleeping.

"Jiyong-ah, wake up." I shake his body slowly. He wake and rubbed his eyes.

"Ahh Dara-yaa, waeyo?" he ask with husky voice, I never heard it before.

"Hmm, Gu ahjumma said your mother will arrive soon. And dinner is ready. She ask you to get ready for tonight special dinner." I said awkwardly. He just nodded and go out from the room after kissed Eunyoung's cheek.

 

Yuri POV

I feel very happy knowing that my son already have his future-wife, and I'll meet her. And I'm shocked for knowing that girl also given birth to Jiyong's baby. At first, I don't believe it. How come that my son that everyday change girlfriend's and have thousands girl ed, have a baby? But Jiyong explained to me that this girl was not a , kind, and not a money-eyed girls. $.$

I'm really excited. How will that girl be? Beautiful? Cute? Fashionista like me? Ahh we must have the same personality! I bought many cute baby's clothes, mittens, boots and hats. I shop so much for my granddaughter. Ahh she must be cute! I can't wait to see her! Aegi, halmeoni coming!!

 

Hi beloved readers, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Actually I'm not confident with this chapter, but yeah, I try to make it. So this is it.

Don't feel scared to comment!

And sorry for grammar mistakes, typo(s), and all techical mistakes. *bow*

See you next chapter! Love you <3

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3