Chapter 4 - Grandma Yuri !

I Got A Baby

Happy Reading !!

 

Jiyong POV

I'm very nervous now. Will mom accept Dara and Eunyoung? But when I called her yesterday, she seems happy.

Well, just wait and see.

I saw Dara play with Eunyoung at her room. Gu ahjumma ask me to tell her to go outside because mom will soon arrived. I knocked the door that opened 3 inches.

"Ahh, Jiyong~ Come in." she smiled.

"No, my mom will arrived soon. Lets go downstairs." I said while took Enyoung from her. She just nodded and followed me. We all wait at the gate. A black limo stopped infront of us. Dara look  nervous, me neither.

Mom get out from her limo and smiled at us. Dara bowed her, she just smile and hugged Dara.

"So you're Sandara?" she ask after let off the hug. Dara nodded.

"Ne, I'm Sandara, Madam."

"Hey not Madam, it's eomma." Dara smiled awkwardly and nodded. My mom come near to me.

"She's beautiful!" she whisper. I just grinned and hand Eunyoung to her.

"Her name is Eunyoung, eomma. Kwon Eunyoung. Isn't she cute?" I introduce her.

"Ahh Eunyoung!! Beautiful name! Yes she's really cute, like her mother. And his eyes was like yours, Jiyong-ahh." She kissed Eunyoung many times.

"Yes, ofcourse. She's my daughter, eomma." I said while winked to Dara. Dara laughed.

"Madam, dinner is ready. We cooked special dishes for you, Jiyong and Dara." Gu ahjumma come and said. My mother nod and go to the dining room. Me and Dara followed her.

"Prretend that you love me. Don't make her suspicious. I wanna make him believe that Eunyoung is my child. Arraseo?" I whispered to her. She just nod.

"But why?" aihh this girl.

"Why? Because I wanna marry you." I replied and walk fast followed my mom.

At the dining room, my mom was so noisy with Eunyoung. Both of us just laugh. My mom really like Dara and Eunyoung. Thanks God!

 

Yuri POV

I met my soon-to-be daughter-in-law. I like her, she's beautiful, cute, very caring to Jiyong. I saw her feeding Jiyong at the dining room when we dinner just now. And also my Eunyoung, ahh she's so cute that I can't stop kissing her.

I hope with Dara and Eunyoung at this house, Jiyong will never be like before again. Playboy. I don't like him like that. That's why I'm very happy to know that Dara was his girl now, no other, just one. I hope Dara is Jiyong destiny!

 

Dara POV

I'm pretty nervous meeting Jiyong's mom. And also she ask me to call her 'Eomma'. Feels like I've meet my real eomma. I miss her so much. Eomma, is Jiyong my destiny? Or it's just his game? But I've got to face all this, for Eunyoung. I'll do everything as Eunyoung is with me.

I heard door knocked, I fastly open it and shocked when I see Jiyong's mom standing there.

"Ahh eomma! Come in. What can I help you?" I ask her to sit at leather couch near the big windows. She sat there and patted couch beside her, asking me to sit there.

"Dara-yaa. Do you really love Jiyong?" she suddenly ask me as I sit. I shocked. Don't know what to say.

"Of-Of course, eomma. Why? Do you didn't believe me?" I ask her and touched her hand. She just shooked her head.

"No, sweetie. It's not that. Just.. I don't want Jiyong to have a to be her wife. Jiyong is a player, and I'm worried what kind of girl that will be his wife. But then when I see you, my feeling said that you're not the same as the other girl who played with Jiyong for money and popularity. You're different, Dara. I know it, and I'm grateful that you're here, with Jiyong, loved Jiyong, now I've got no worry about Jiyong. There's you that will care for him. I just ask you want thing, Dara." she stopped. I'm curious to know.

"What is it eomma?" her tears flow down to her cheek.

"Why, eomma?" I panicked.

"Don't stop loving Jiyong. Because when I'm gone, he doesn't have anybody. Just you, and Eunyoung. So please, don't leave him whatever happens. Promise me, Dara-yaa." She said while wiped her tears. I'm confused, I already lied at the first place, and now? I don't want to make fake promises too!

But I see Jiyong at the door. Nodded his head fast, and give me thumbs-up. Seems like he want me to say yes? Maybe.
I'm just guessing.

"Y-Yes, eomma. I will. We're both will forever be with Jiyong. And don't say such thing. You have to see Eunyoung grows bigger, taller, prettier, everything. You have to see it, eomma." I don't know where's that ridiculous words come from, but Jiyong's mom seems comfort with that. I sighed in relief that she doesn't cry anymore.

"Thank you, Dara. Thank you very much!" She said then hugged me tight. I see Jiyong at the door grinned and give me 2 thumbs-up.

"Jiyong-ahh? You're here? Where's Eunyoung?" Jiyong's mom ask as she let off the hug, noticed Jiyong's standing at the door.

"Ahh- emm Eunyoung already sleep, eomma. I came to tell Dara to sleep. Let's go Dara, you've been cleaning this room since morning. Let eomma sleep, ne?" Jiyong excuse to her mom, yeah . I've got to sleep at Jiyong's room when his mom were here.

"Ahh~ ne Jiyong-- eh I mean oppa. Excuse us eomma, sleep well ne? Jaljayo." I said closing the door. While Jiyong already smirked to me.

"What?!" I said.

"No." he said and walk to his room. I know that he's laughing inside, hearing me called him 'oppa'. Dammit!

We go inside his room and Jiyong take pillow and blanket. I think thats for me, I'll sleep at the couch for few days, until his mom go back to Australia.

But I was wrong, he put the pillow on the couch and lay his head on it. He put on his blanket on him.

"What you're looking at? Go sleep" he said with closed eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. But why you don't ask me to sleep at the couch?" I ask. He didn't sleep yet.

"Ya! Stop asking! I just don't want you to be back-ache if you sleep at this couch. Also you're newly given birth, you'll esily get cold. It's cold here, I also don't know why." I'm touched, to be honest.

"And don't think to sleep with me in one bed. I don't want it, we don't yet get married." he continued still with closed eyes.

"Hey! Who ask you to sleep with me on one bed?!" I complained.

"Don't know. Ya~ stop it! I can't sleep if you always questioned me like this!" I nodded.

"Mian~" I mumbled. He smiled and opened her eyes.

"Jaljayo~" he wave to me and continue sleep.

"Whatever~" I whisper to myself and drove myself to dreamland.

 

Chapter 4 guys, hope you enjoy it!!

I can't sleep so I continue this chapter.

Comment and subscribe ( if you want to), I'm not forcing you :D

Sorry for grammar mistakes, typo(s), and other technical mistakes. *bow*

Love you guys <3 see you next chapter!

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3