Chapter 11 - The K_ss

I Got A Baby

Happy Reading ! ^^

 

Author POV

Jiyong lazily eat his foods, with Dara watching her.

"Stop looking at me, ert!" Jiyong said while munching. Dara startled.

"Ya! Who is ert?! You ert! Not me!" Dara shouted. Jiyong shooked his head.

"Huh? You watching me, topless. You watching me eating, since the first time you get inside this room, you were staring at me, future-Kwon Sandara." Jiyong screwed Dara. It's true. Dara gulped. She's panic now. She get up from her sit before-

"Ya! Where are you going?" Jiyong hold her hand, pulled her to sit back.

"You! Have to take care of me. I'm sick you know?! You have to be here, beside me, 24 hours, until I'm healthy!" Jiyong said make Dara's eyes O.O

"What? I'm not your mom or nurse!" Dara protest. Jiyong hold her hand.

"Yeah~ You were not my mom or a nurse, BUT you are my future-wife. Yes, you are, Kwon Sandara." Jiyong said looked at Dara's eyes deeply.

"But-"

"Sshhhh~" Jiyong put his index finger on Dara's lips.

 

Jiyong lean closer, more closer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun POV

I'm sick now, and my wife were out. Shopping with her mom.

I feel that she's different now.

She doesn't care about me, not like the early times, she was very caring.

Now I remembered how Dara treat me when I'm sick. I miss that times, she was very much caring to me.

She cooked for me, do laundry for me, feed me when I'm sick, didn't sleep because taking care of me.

Now I know that Yoona just acted at the first time, just for my money.

Now she knows that I'm just a clerk, she drastically changed.

I regret it now, I'm just too idiot to realized it now, when I already lose my precious little pearl. And now my big pearl was really disappointing, it's fake. All fake.

 

Yoona POV

I'm frustrated with Seunghyun sickness, so I decides to go shopping with my mom, and Bomi. She said that she have a story to tell me.

I regret it now, that I married to Seunghyun.

Really I was blinded by his handsome face, but behind that.

He just a clerk, so my mom always mocking me and Seunghyun.

 

"Ahh there's Bomi." I said to mom. Bomi was sitting at the corner table in a cafe.

I go to her.

"Ya! Yoon Bomi!"

"Omoo!~ YA! You scared me!" she hit my shoulder playfully.

"Ya it's your fault! Too focus on your phone. Who's you chatting with? Until you didn't feel the ground?" I asked teasing. Mom just smiled.

"Sit first." she then said. I sit next to Bomi while mom infront us.

"Guess what?" Bomi almost squealed. I bet this was her story.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I'm dating Luhan!" she whined make other customers looked at us weirdly. We just ignored them.

"What? Luhan? You mean Xi Luhan?" my mom excited. Bomi quickly nod.

"Wow, that's really cool. He was Kwon's big stars! Chukahae!" I pat her.

"See, Yoona. Bomi was dating Luhan. While you? Married to an office clerk. What a shame!" ahh she's mocking me again.

"Eomma!" I whined. Bomi just smiled.

"Maybe it's just Yoona's fate" she muttered. Mom shooked her head.

"No, Yoona's fate was your sajangnim, Kwon Jiyong. They already date when they on highschool. I really wish him to be my in-law." mom said to Bomi. I just hid my face, this was embarassment.

"What? Ya! Why you never tell me about it?" Bomi shaked my shoulder. I just turned to her and grinned.

"My big secret." I mumbled, she pinched my arm. I whined.

"Ya I'm your bestfriends! You must have tell me!" Bomi complaint. Mom just smiles widely.

"Yoona will divorce Seunghyun and married to your sajangnim, really soon. That's my plan." she then smirked. Bomi furrowed her brows.

"But, my sajangnim already have a girlfriend, also a baby." Bomi's voice softens. Scared of my mom.

"What? Who is that girl?!" Mom shocked.

"I forgot her name. But it sounds like Sandra, something like that. And my current feeling said that she's look a like with Dara. Emm, maybe just a girl that look a like." Bomi explained. Mom's eyes widened.

"What?! Yoona-ah, you have to met that girl!" Mom then shouted to me.

It was embarassing since all the customers watch at us again.

"Mom, low down your voice~" I whispered.

"Do you know where that girl live, Bomi-ah??" Now much better. She doesn't shout anymore.

"I heard that the girl live at Jiyong's house. But I don't know, maybe just gossips." Bomi said munching her chocolate cake.

"How if the girl was really Sandara? And how if she really live at Jiyong's house? We have to find out!" Mom was freaking again.

"But I don't think so, Jiyong's taste was really high. When I saw that girl, her face was like Dara but her style was freaking awesome. So I thought that's not Dara." Bomi add. Make my mom confused.

"Yeah, but HOW IF, HOW IF? I'll make sure that girl was not Dara, and if she was Dara, I will kill her!" My mom said making Bomi scared.

I drag mom back home before she shouting again at the cafe.

 

 

Author POV

 

 

 

Jiyong leaned closer, and closer.

Dara closed her eyes, she can't escape.

She don't want this to be but, she can't do anything.

Jiyong was holding her hand tight.

Her leg froze, can't move even an inch.

 

She could feel Jiyong's breath on her face.

Until she feel something on her lips,

is it Jiyong's lips?

 

Oh God! Save me. Dara thought

 

TBC~ :D

 

Hi my beloved readers! Sorry for the late update *bow*

I'm lazy this days xD so hope you guys enjoy it!

Lastly, thanks for subscribing, and sorry for grammar mistakes, typo(s), and many other technical mistakes. *bow*

Comments are LOVED!

That's it, see you next chapters! Love you! <3

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3