Chapter 12 - Ehemm!!

I Got A Baby

Happy Reading ! ^^

 

Author POV

Dara froze there, she even can't hesitate or accept the kiss. Jiyong's hustling to enter Dara's mouth but Dara still with her ice, frozing.

'Oh God, Dara please!' he cursed inside.

Jiyong then let go the kiss, after accepting Dara's 'frozed hesitation'.

Dara sturtled, she pulled herself from Jiyong and lowed her head.

Jiyong lifted her face up. Caress her cheeks and looked deeply in her eyes.

Dara seems loosing her last self-defence.

"Dara, tell me about your feeling. I wanna know." Jiyong's voice almost whispering at Dara's ears. Jiyong come more closer to her.

Their nose touched, more closer, their lips touched. And lustfully Dara kissed Jiyong. Jiyong was shocked but he smiled in their kiss. This means Dara love him too. They was on their paradise now, kissing each other amorously. Jiyong laid Dara on the bed without let go of the kiss.

 

Yuri POV

I decides to go to Jiyong's room, to check him.

When I arrived at the door, it's not closed, just an inch opened. And I heard Jiyong's voice, more like whispers actually.

I peek inside and, wow. They was very closed, nearly kissed. Suddenly Dara kissed Jiyong's first. Jiyong's looked very happy, he's smiling in the kiss. Jiyong now laid Dara on the bed, I thought it's gonna be a scene, so I peek more close to the door.

But ! I unpurposely knock my head at the door, until it's sound like someone's knocked the door.

 

Author POV

They heard a knock on the door, they panicked and sit on the bed awkwardly.

"C-Come in." he said. Dara lowed her head, shy. Then they saw Madam Yuri come in while rubbing her left side head.

"Waegeurae, mom? You had a migraine?" Jiyong ask. Dara looked at her worriedly.

"Ne, eomma. Waeyo?"

"Nothing. I just feel umm, dizzy. Yeah, just dizzy. I just want to check Jiyong's condition. I have to go to the office today." Madam Yuri give them an excuse.

"Ahh, okay mom. I'm okay. Dara's here, geokjeongma. See you then, take care!" Jiyong seems chasing his mom out of the room. Dara who watch it just smiled awkwardly.

"Ne eomma. Take care." Madam Yuri nod and get out from the room.

 

Kwon Entertainment,

Meeting Room Level 5.

 

"So sajangnim, we decide to debuting Skyce faster than plan. Like, 3 months later? Because we think that it's the perfect time, to debuting them. And also, Sandara-sshi was a very fast-learner that she already fit in with another members even in dancing. Also sajangnim, if they debuted faster, Jiyong-sshi and Sandara-sshi will married faster too, right? So, we hope sajangnim will agreed with this plan." Jung Yonghwa assuring Madam Yuri. She seems thinking.

"I think that's a good idea, though." the Trainee's Board smiled widely, hoping for the wanted answer.

"So, I agreed." she nod and smiled. They all sighed in relief.

"Thank you so much, sajagnim. Now, you have to sign here." Jung Yonghwa hand a document to her. Without hesitation she signed.

 

Madam Yuri was on the way come back home, she feel happy today.

First, it's because Jiyong and Dara's romance scene back there, it's just made her day!

And Skyce debut, that also make her happy. Because if they debut faster, Jiyong and Dara also will married faster, she scanned back Jung Yonghwa's word at the meeting room. She smiled gracefully.

'Ahh I'll have to tell Dara about this. She must be happy, Jiyong too! I hope I can see their 'scene' again!' xDD

 

Kwon Jiyong's Mansion

5:25 p.m

 

"I'm home!" Madam Yuri chirped happily, heading to Jiyong's room.

She knocked, no answers, again, also no answers.

So she decides to opened the door but she's shock when saw that nobody there. She quickly run downstairs.

"Ahjumma! Ya ahjumma!" she yelled to the kitchen and found her serving dinner.

"Yes Madam? Ahh ne, Jiyong and Dara was going out. They ask me to tell you. And Jiyong is already healthy. So, the dinner is ready Madam. Eat well, ne." Madam Yuri shooked her head.

"Aisshh this lovebirds!" she blabbed.

 

Viva Cafe

5:30

 

"We're here! Let's go." Jiyong said as interwined his fingers with her. Dara nod and smiled.

They walked elegantly, everybody was stunned with this perfect visual couple.

"Mr. Kwon. Welcome~ Usual seat?" the same waiter greets them. Jiyong nod.

"Yes, please." They walk to the table near the big window, corner of the cafe.

"Ordered just like the other day we're here, okay? I love that." Dara said. Jiyong nod.

"As you wish my princess."

 

 

Out of the cafe, the stalker gritted his teeth, his fist already ready to punch someone.

"Kwon Jiyong! I'll never let you be with Dara noona! If I can't have her, you also can't have her! I rather killed her when thats happened." his bosom voice echoed his head.

He was burned watching Dara and Jiyong closeness.

He smirked.

"Have your time, Jiyong. Because after this you'll have to spend your times in hell!"

 

 

Kwon Entertainment Trainee's Dorm

6 p.m

 

Chaerin was preparing the dinner when she heard the bell rings.

"A minute!!" she yelped from the kitchen, running to the door. The other member was in the room.
She opened the door.

"Ahh Yonghwa oppa! Come in. Guys! It's Yonghwa oppa!" she chirped and in seconds Bona and Minji already set their on the couch.

"Yeay! We'll have dinner with Yonghwa oppa!" Minji cheered.

"No! I mean, umm I just gonna say something and go back to the office. Just a minute." Yonghwa said. Chaerin furrowed her brows.

"So what is it? Is it so important till can't talk through phones?" she asked. Yonghwa shrugged.

"It's not important. But it's freaking seriously important for you guys." he said make their eyes go O.O

"Why so serious?" Minji squealed. Chaerin knocked his head.

"Ya! Stop playing. So, what is it oppa?"

"Uhh, you guys will.. You guys will debut sooner than planned. It's 3 months from now!" Yonghwa almost screamed. Skyce was in silent for a few seconds and till they realized they still on earth, they cheered happily. They shouting, singing, chicken-dancing.

"Wait, Dara already know bout this?" Yonghwa shrugged his shoulder.

"I already tell Yuri sajangnim, but don't know if she already told Dara or not. Or maybe just call her?" Yonghwa let out his opinion. Chaerin nod and reach her phone.

 

Viva Cafe.

 

Dara 's phone rang. She almost choked on her food.

She took the phone out from her pocket.

"Ahh~ It's Chaerin." she pick the call.

"Yeoboseyeo Chaerin-ah. Waeyo?" she heard a chaos there.

"Dara-ah. You already know the news?"

"News? What news?" she wrinkled her forehead.

"Ahh~ You don't know yet. Ehemm, okay. Hear this carefully... We'll debut sooner than planned! It's 3 months from now! I'm so freaking excited and happy!" Dara shocked and smiled widely.

"Om my God! Really. Ahh~ I'm happy too Chaerin-ah. Congrats for us!" Dara cheered.

"And by the way, airways and always? Where on earth are you, Dara?"

"Umm, I'm having my dinner, with Jiyong. Why?" Dara replied smiling at Jiyong.

"Ahh sorry then. Just continue. Anyway, see you tomorrow!! Anyeong!" beep, he end the call.

Jiyong looked at the grinning Dara.

"What is the news? And why so happy?"

"Well, Skyce will debut sooner than planned. So they kinda happy."

"Really? Good. When?" Jiyong sounds interesting, it's also a good news for him. (yeah married, Jiyong xDD)

"3 months from now. That was fast. Heol. I'm proud of myself." Dara start to admiring herself.

"Yeah right." he said slightly chuckles at Dara different side tonight.

 

TBC~ :D

 

Hi my beloved readers ! ^^

Sorry for the late updates and, Happy New Year! xD

It's a very late update so, I hope you like this chapter. Yehett~ xP

Sorry for grammar mistakes and typo(s) *bow*

Thanks too for reading, subscribing, upvoting, silent-reading this fic.

And also, comments are loved! <3 <3 <3

Thats it, see ya next chappies dearies :*

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3