Chapter 16 - Frustration

I Got A Baby

Happy Reading ! ^^

 

Author POV

 

"Ya Kwon Jiyong!! Where have you been!" Dara whined as she run towards Jiyong before hug him. Soohyun who watched the scene stand there awkwardly at the lobby.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm at your heart, remember?" Jiyong grins. Dara just pouted playfully.

"You have phone right? You can call me, or you forget? Hahaha~" he continue laughing make Dara felt annoyed.

'If you know that I'm worrying to death about you, Dara.' he thought.

"Today we're going to saloon! Ahh I'm very excited!" Chaerin chirped as the door open make Jiyong's thought flew away. Soon they proceed to the parking lot.

 

Spazzing Saloon

2 p.m

 

"Dara~ You have eaten your lunch?" Dara shooked his head.

"Ommo~ Wae? It's late already." Jiyong blabbed.

"I'm just... not hungry!" she grins. He knows the answer, this girl was just too excited that forget the lunch time. But still, it worried him. Skyce go in while Jiyong just wait at the other room.

 

"I'm thinking of our teaser concept. What concept, and will it turn out good? That worried me." Chaerin start talking when the stylist fix their hair.

"Whatever concept it will be, we'll make it good and just do our best." Dara smiled. Chaerin then let out her fist on the air.

"Fighting!" They then burst to laughter. They was having a totally makeover that make Jiyong grew bored waiting outside.

"Why it takes a century to wait them here! If it's ot about Dara, I rather drive back home and play with wuli Eunyoung~" Jiyong muttered with shutted eyes, didn't notice who's coming near him.

Dara chuckled and hit his shoulder make him jump from his seat.

"Yaa!!! You scared m-" his words were cut when he opened his eyes, a red-haired angel grinning infront of him.

"Why they dyed your hair red?"

"Weird right? I know it. At first I also felt that. But I was too confident, I look good in anything, didn't I?" she laughed to er own words. Jiyong chuckled, this was the side of her that would make him smile wider. Cocky-Dara side. It was the first time meet someone that like her, beautiful, sweet, loving, sometimes clumsy, slightly mysterious, and always choked. And also she's the mother of his little angel, that changed him like this. Kwon Eunyoung.

"Let's go!" Minji squealed as Dara pulled his arm, out from the saloon. They were going to a hotel where the meeting about teasers, and meets with the director held.

'Why they held a meeting in such a luxury hotel? I think meeting at the office would be just good.' Dara's mindtalking as she stepped in the hotel. She shrugged. 'Maybe for more privacy.'

 

They was brought to the Meeting Suite and they take their own seats. The director haven't come yet so they just talking to each other. Dara who just turned to Jiyong that sit beside her, found him looking to his phonescreen that displayed Eunyoung's picture. He then scrolled to other pictures and smile. Dara smiled unknowingly. 'How much he loves Eunyoung, I can't tell.' Jiyong shrugged a bit knowing Dara staring at him.

"She-She's cute right? I miss her already~" Jiyong smiled.

"I know, she's cute. Just like her mother~" Dara said in sarcastic tone. Jiyong was ready to reply back when they heard the door opened, revealing 3 suited men. They stand up and bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo Director Park.~" They chorused.

 


"Are we going straight to the house or-"

"Restaurant, please. I'm starving to death already~" Jiyong leaned rubbing his rumbling stomach.

"No, just straight to the house. Jiyong-ah, let's have dinner at home with eomma and Eunyoung." Dara said. Soohyun nod and start the engine.

"Whatever you said. As long my stomach doesn't starve anymore." Jiyong closed his eyes.

"It's just. It's my last time that I can spend with her. After this, a few days more, I'll be very busy with teasers, MV, debut stage. I can't play with her anymore, can't feed her milk anymore, can't carry her anymore. It's so sad. So I feel like having this time with just my loved ones. Eunyoung, and you." Dara said looking at him.

"Okay. I feel like that too. Just your last line, it make me full somehow." They burst to laugh with awkward Soohyun driving infront.

 

Kwon's Mansion

 

"We're home! Ahh I'm so hungry!" Jiyong whined as he stepped in, go straight to the dining room. Dara shooked her head and...

"Ommo! Dara-ya you look so stunning! Omg red hair!!" Madam Yuri start fangirling Dara's new hairstyle, start touching it. Dara just grin. She took Eunyoung from Madam Yuri and kissed her forehead. 'Eomma miss you, baby~'

"Eomma~ I'll be at the dining room. I'll take Eunyoung with me." Madam Yuri nod and smile.

They eating in silence. Dara seems troubled having Eunyoung with her while eating. While Jiyong was so full of appetite, he eats almost anything thats serve on the table. Soon he was finished and looked at troubled Dara.

"Ommo~ I'm sorry ignoring you baby~ Come to appa!!" he took Eunyoung from Dara.

"Just eat. I'll be at the room with Eunyoung!" he then walked happily upstairs leaving Dara smiled widely.

 

Jiyong played with Eunyoung, laughed for her cute act but deep inside he was worrying sick about both of them, Dara and Eunyoung. He was thinking of Chanyeol's deal. But if he agreed, he will marry to Yoora, and Chanyeol will have Dara and Eunyoung. He don't know if Dara will be good if she lives with Chanyeol. Also when he let them be with Chanyeol, he will be the ones that suffer. But he also don't want Dara and Eunyoung suffer if they lives with him but get terrors from Chanyeol. He was confused, yet frustrated. 'Should I or shouldn't I?'

 

Chanyeol's House

 

He's tapping his phonescreen, hoping call or even message from Jiyong arrived but hell, there's none. He threw himself angrily at the bad.

"Where's that bastard go? I'm waiting for his answer! Is he didn't agreed to the deal? He'll be dead if he don't!" he stopped cursing when he heard his sister.

"Yo, brother! What's going on? Are you hungry? Want noona cooked something for you?" He sighed. In order to make his sister feels good, he shout back.

"Yes, please!! I'll be downstairs in minute!" he then heard his sister shouted an 'okay'.

 

"Does it taste good?" Yoora widen her eyes and get closer to Chanyeol.

"Of course! It taste very good! Noona cook was jjang!!" he cheered up, his sister grins.

"Now that you already ate my cook, so mind tell me why is that ing Jiyong came?" Chanyeol shocked and nearly choked.

"No-No"

"Don't you dare say a lie to me, Chanyeol." she threat him, Chanyeol gulped. 'Should I tell the truth?'

"You have to tell me the truth!" she said again.

"Umm, actually, umm.. He was telling me not to bother him with Dara noona again." Chanyeol voice soften and his head lowed down.

"What?"

"But I'm not telling you that I give up. I will try all way to revenge for you and take Dara noona from him. I promise you, right? Don't ask me to stop, jebal~ I make it all the way here and there's no way for me to stop, noona. Please understand my feelings and my intentions. I just want my loved ones be happy." Yoora start to shed tears, neithe do Chanyeol. She pulled him to a hug.

"I understand, and I'm not trying to stop you. Do your best. Thank you, Chanyeol." she muttered in their hug.

 

Meanwhile, at the other scene~~~

 

"Where the hell are you going, Choi Seunghyun?!" Yoona whined made Seunghyun stop his step, turned to her.

"And why do you even care?!" he shout back. He was taken aback that his wife shouting at him. Yoona step closer, there's fire in her eyes. Like she would spit fire right then.

"I care! Because you're going to that !!"

"Don;t you dare said such words towards her! You are even worst than her!" his big hand landed harshly on her cheek, only red tints left. He then slammed the door hard. Leaving Yoona crying dramatically. Suddenly she laugh evilly.

"I won't let you ruin my life, Dara! You don't deserve better than mine! You can't have mine! You can't have better than mine! I'll rip you to death!!" she smirked with tears keep falling from her eyes. The background song turn scary one right now xD

 

TBC~ :D

 

Annyeong!!! ^^

Its really late right? Im sorry! :( Hope you wont get bored with this lame story!

Do comments what you feel, dont be shy. I dont bite xPP

Sorry for grammar mistakes and typos *bow*

See ya next chap! Ppyeong :*

 

 


Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3