Chapter 5 - Kwon Entertainment!

I Got A Baby

Happy Reading !

Author POV

It's very bright morning. Sunlight goes through in the window at Jiyong's room. Both of them still on their dreamland.

 

Dara POV

I feel the sunlight on my face, and woke up, ahh it's really heavenly sleep until I don't want to get up! I see the clock hang on the wall, it's 7:03 am. I woke up and go to the toilet. After that, I go out from the toilet and realize that Jiyong was not at the couch. Where's he going in a very early morning? I go to Eunyoung's room and my baby was not there too! I quickly go downstairs to ask Gu ahjumma. I see her at the garden.

"Gu ahjumma!" I call her, she turned and smiled.

"Waeyo, Dara-yaa?"

"Hmm, where's Eunyoung and Jiyong oppa?" I ask her. She smile.

"Ahh, that. Jiyong bring her to the office. He didn't tell you?" I shocked and shooked my head. What the heck he bring baby to the office?! I tell Gu ahjumma that I'll followed Jiyong to his office to take Eunyoung. But suddenly Madam Yuri came.

"Good morning, Dara. Let's breakfast together?" she said softly.

"Good morning, eomma. Yes, let's breakfast." I nodded. We go to dining room. I eat my food quickly because I want to go to the office.

"Dara-yaa, why so fast?" Madam Yuri asked me, I choked. What an embarassment at the morning! She hand me a glass of water.

"Hmm, aniyo eomma. I just wanna go to Jiyong oppa's office. To take Eunyoung." I replied as I place my glass to the table.

"Ahh~ Why? Just let him be. Maybe he want Eunyoung to company him while he's working. Because Jiyong just go on a walk at the office, supervisoring workers and watch trainees do their training." Madam Yuri said. What? Such a good work Jiyong have.

"But, let's go. You already go to his office?" She ask me. I shooked my head.

"Not yet, eomma."

"Okay then, let's go." she said while finishing her food. I just nod.

 

Jiyong POV

I go take a walk with Eunyoung. People was attracted to her because of her cuteness. They also shocked when I said that's my baby. Especially my secretary, Yoon Bomi.

"What? You must be kidding me, Jiyong-ahh. I'll not believe you." she said with shocked face and shooked her head.

"Hey, it's true. See? Isn't she's cute? Like me?" I said teasing. She shooked her head, again.

"Whatever Jiyong-ahh. Don't interupt me, I've got many work to do than arguing with you!" she said while typing on her computer. I just laughed and go away.

I'm walking at the trainee rooms at 3rd floor. There's a lobby with 12 rooms, that trainees use to train their vocal and dance. And also trainee's manager room. It's Yonghwa hyung, I often go to his room, just to or have a talk. I knocked the door, seems like there was a meeting. So I just opened the unlocked door. And just right, they was having a meeting. They all panickedly stand up and bowed me. I just smile and sit on the couch near Yonghwa hyung's table. They continue their meeting, bothering me.

I heard that their meeting was about having an audition for a group members. Because one member of the group, Miyoung was out of that group. I suddenly thought about Dara.

"Guys?" I called them. They look me as I stand from my seat. Yonghwa hyung looked at me weirdly.

"How about having no audition. Because I got a very good candidate." They seems thinking.

"Who is it, Jiyong?" Yonghwa hyung ask me. I just smirked.

"My baby's mother." I said calmly. All of them shocked.

"What? We're finding group's member, Jiyong-ahh. Not manager noona!" Yonghwa hyung yelled at me. Maybe he was thinking that I'm joking.

"Whoa~ Relax hyung. I know it's not manager noona, her age was just right, 20 years old. Not too old right? Her face was also cute, no need plastic surgery. I'll ask her to come." I explained and slowly Yonghwa hyung's face become more relaxed.

"But why you want her to be group members?" he ask.

"I have an excuse. But firstly all of you, get out of this room. I want to talk to Yonghwa hyung. Just BOTH OF US!" I said strictly. All of them bowed and get out. Yonghwa hyung sit on the couch which I sit before, and I sit next to him.

"So, Jiyong? Why? And tell me who's baby is this? I know it's not yours." Yonghwa hyung said. I just smiled.

"She's my baby, hyung. But I'm not yet marrying her mother. Maybe sooner." I explained. Her eyes get widen.

"Wow, cool. So tell me who's that lucky girl that will marry uri-Jiyong?" He ask teasing me. I just laughed.

"Haha, is she y?" he then continue asking.

"Yaa ert hyung!! No I don't think she's y, but she's really cute and gorgeous." I said while look at Eunyoung.

"That's weird. Usually your girls are... You know, y, curved-body, and very ty." he then laughed.

"Hey! Eunyoung's eomma was not a ! That's why I wanna marry her. She's different from my girls before." I said. He then nod.

"Okay, now tell me, what is the reason you want her to joined the group?" I then smiled.

"I don't know, I just want her to be an idol. After she's debut, I'll marry her." It just come to my mind. Public will know that Kwon Jiyong was marry to his own artist, and they already have a child! Very good news, I thought.

"What? After her debut?! Are you mad, Jiyong?! I mean, it will take years for debut and how about your child?" Yonghwa hyung said.

"Don't care about it. I'll handle it. Just take her to be at that group. I'm confident that she'll not take years to trained. Maybe just months." I'm assuring him. He's thinking now.

"Well just take her here. I wanna meet her first." he said. I nodded.

"Yes, I'll call her now." I took out my phone and dialled her number.

 

Dara POV

I'm at Jiyong's room. Get ready for go to Jiyong's office. Suddenly my phone rang.

"Jiyong??" I'm weird. I touched the green keys on the screen.

"Yeoboseyo Dara? Come to my office, ask driver to sent you here, don't go alone. Arraseo? And be fast!" what a bossy Jiyong!

"I'm get ready to go there with eomma. Because I want to take Eunyoung." I replied lazyly.

"Good then, be fast ne? Saranghae!" he then off the call. I just laughed at his words, 'saranghae?' I heard someone knocked the door. Must be Madam Yuri.

"Dara, are you done?" I heard her voice.

"Almost, eomma! Chakkaman!" I yelled back. I look at the mirror for last time, hey I look motherly in this dress! I laughed and go to the door.

"I'm ready eomma!" I said while grinned. Omg she look so gorgeous even at her age now. I feel shy now, she's really a fashionista.

"Ommo Dara! It's awful! N-No I mean your dress! Go change it. We'll go to your husband's company, so dress elegantly!" she said strict. Well I know now, she'll be strict on fashion matters! xD

I quickly get change again, now I'm wearing dress that Madam Yuri bought for me.

"How is it, eomma? Better?" I ask, not sure.

"Gorgeous, honey! Let's go!" she then took my hand. Okay, thanks God that she didn't comment again!

 

After 25 minutes we arrived at Kwon Etertainment. The driver was so slow, maybe if Jiyong who drive the car it will just take 10 minutes!

Madam Yuri take my hand and we walk to the builiding. All the staffs bowed at us. We go to the elevator and Madam Yuri pressed 4th floor. In seconds the elevator door opened.

We walked hand-in-hand, and as just now, all the staff bowed us, I just smiled warmly to them.

We walked to Jiyong's room, I guess. When we about to go in, a staff came to us. Firstly, she bow.

"Sajangnim, Jiyong was not there. He was at Yonghwa-sshi's office." Seems familiar, ahh isn't she's that Yoon Bomi? I ask myself.

"Ahh~ Okay, thank you, Bomi-ah." Madam Yuri said and Bomi nodded.

We walk to the same elevator and go to 3rd floor. When we arrived, there was no staff cubicals like 4th floor, it's all room with semi-glassed aluminium door. As I read, that all was Trainee's practice room.

We stopped at the last door at this lobby, and it's a wooden door. I read at the door that this room was Trainee's Manager room. Waa daebakk!! Madam Yuri opened the door and I see Eunyoung and Jiyong was there, with one handsome guy. Maybe he's that 'Yonghwa-sshi' Bomi mentioned just now. I guess.

"Ahh~ There she is." Jiyong moaned as he see me entering the room. I bowed to that Yonghwa-sshi. He bow back and smile. Jiyong hand me Eunyoung as I sit next to him.

"Oh so this is Dara that you talking about? Really beautiful for a girl's group. And she might be the visual!" Yonghwa-sshi said and grinned. I'm weird, girl's group? I don't get it! Jiyong laughed at Yonghwa-sshi sentence.

"Like I said earlier, she was cute and gorgeous." Jiyong said while winked at me. I feel awkward, and weird too. What're both of them talking about?

 

TBC~ :D

 

Hi my beloved readers!

I really worked hard on this chapter, haha. So yeah, this is it. Hope you like it :/

Sorry for grammar mistakes, typo(s), and many others technical mistakes. *bow*

Stay tuned, and see you next chapter ! <3

 

Your silly Author,

Julianti~ <3