Chapter 1 - Not Now !!

I Got A Baby

Since it was chapter 1 so it will be maybe a little shot..I'm the co-author for this story,i just writing it .The real story is belong to Julianti the true author.She can't write the fanfic so i help her.She giving the idea and i write it.Thats it.Btw enjoy the story,don't forget to subscribe and upvote.Thank you ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara POV 
Choi Seunghyun, that ing bastard ! 

After everything that we've been through together, and now im pregnant. He lefted me, he divorced me! Because of one girl, and that girl was my step-sister, Lee Yoona. 

"Dara-ya what the hell were u doing there?" I heard the witch scream. When I turn to my back I see my step-mom standing while at her hand was clothes that I've got to wash. 
"What now, ?" I ask her. 
"You still asking? Do your task idiot! I wont ask my dear lovely daughter to do the task. Because she will getting married to the handsome guy, Choi Seunghyun aka your ex-husband stupid!" she said mocking me. She's the witch, Lee Sooyoung. 

I stand and took the laundry basket from her and wash it. Yeah, this were my work everyday. Being a maid in my own house! My mom dead and my dad married to that famous 80s model, Lee Sooyoung. 
And now my dad was also dead. After that I live with the two witches that always annoyed me everyday. 

"Can you work faster idiot? Dont be so slow!" she scream again. 
"Dont you see I was working on it you ing idiot?! Dont tell me you're blind!" I replied her. I was really tired. I can't stand it anymore. 
"Oh now you're brave to me?!!". 
"Yeah, so what? I'm tired of all this, you witch!" 
"How dare you !" 
*ppangg!!* 

I felt my right cheek hurt, damn it that witch slapped me. I pull her long hair until she fell. Spontanously I laugh. 

"Ya idiot! What you do to my mom?!" I heard the 'dear lovely daughter' screamed behind me. 
"Here comes trouble, Yoona-ah." I said while looking at her. Her face shows her scareness. Why? Am I too scary? Huh, good. I want her get a lesson. For make me bcome a maid and took away my husband. 

I slapped hard her right and left cheek. I pushed her to the floor, she was look really scared. I laugh. 

"Why Yoona-ah? Are you scared? Whoa I thought devil doesnt have scareness." I said pulling her hair. She scream. And suddenly.... 

"Dara-ya what the heck you're doing?! Chagiya gwaenchana??" that guy ran to Yoona and look at me angrily. 
"Ya Choi Seunghyun that was disguisting!" I mocked him. 
"Oppaaaa" Yoona cried. Sooyoung who just shut seing her daughter treated that way finally spoke up. 
"Dara! Get out of this house!" she said. 
"Okay, I'll pack my things now." I replied while smiled although my in my heart I was thinking where to go. I pack my things and get out of the room. 

"Get out now!" that witch said again. 
"Arasseo witch, goodbye!" I replied with happy tone. Seunghyun just look at me weirdly. 

Seunghyun POV 
I cant believe my sweet ex-wife changed to a beast just now. Maybe this was what God want to show to me, here bad side. I look at her step-sister that will be my wife in a count of hours. Maybe sounds really bad, but this is my life. 

Dara POV 
I walked and stopped at a riverside with my luggage. Thinking of what was I doing back then. Is it wrong? Ah I dont care bout it. The most important now is where I can sheltered myself bcause day starting to hide itself for the night. 
Suddenly my stomach hurt so much, or maybe? Oh no baby not now! Not now!