Family Trip Part 2

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3 

Jihae and Key laughed as they went back to see how Disney was.

Jihae saw Disney heavenly sleeping, she it's fur, "Aww~, such a cutie."

Key smiled, and looked at Jihae, "Yeah, such a cutie."

Jihae stood and sighed, "Key, I'm hungry."

"Ok, I'll get the food," Key was about to stand up when Jihae stopped him.

"I'll get the food, I wanted to choose my own food anyways," Jihae said. Before Key could protest, Jihae was already on her way to the food stall.

Key was left with Disney, he decided to let Disney sleeping in his lap. He smiled to the dog, *You and your mom are so cute.*

Just then, a girl who was tall, y, pretty, lean and was wearing a bikini sat next to Key, "Hi, I'm Hana. Nice dog."

Key looked at Hana and winked, "Thanks. I'm Key."

Hana bit her lips, "Are dogs hard to take care of?"

"Very," Key replied.

They were obviously flirting with each other. Jihae bought some burger and fries with slushies. She was happily coming back when she saw a girl Disney while Key flirtatiously gazing at the girl.

Jihae bit her lips and glared at the image, *This Key is so dead. How dare he let a random girl touch Disney?*

Jihae stormed towards Key, she dropped the food and grabbed Disney off the girl, "Yah! Kim Kibum! You're such a jerk. I'm going home." Jihae walked off.

Key stood up, "Y-yah!" Before Key could grab Jihae's wrist, Jihae already rushed out. 

"Is she your girlfriend?" Hana laughed, "She's so not worth your time."

Key looked at Hana and he smiled sarcastically, "You know, I thought you were hot but it seem like you're pretty horrible." He suddenly ran and tried to catch up with Jihae.

While Key was running, he was thinking why Jihae was so mad, "Is she somehow... jealous?"

When Key caught up with Jihae and Disney, he grabbed her wrist, "Yah, what's wrong with you? Are you jealous?"

Jihae turned to Key and dropped, "Are you serious? Why would I be jealous of that ty-bikini--girl you were flirting with?"

Key laughed.

"What are you laughing about?" asked Jihae.

"Nothing,' Key ruffled Jihae's hair, "You're just cute when you're angry."

Disney barked. Jihae's heart beat fast, *Did he just say I'm cute?*

Key threw his arm on Jihae's shoulder, "Don't worry, I was just talking to that girl anyway."

"Why would I care about you? I-I was worried that the girl was putting germs on Disney since she was touching the dog," Jihae replied.

Key nodded but with a smile, "I see."

Jihae cleared and tried to change the subject, "Let's go to a restaurant. The food I bought was wasted." Jihae walked off with Disney and entered Key's car.

Key just smiled and drove to a restaurant.

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3