Family Trip Part 1

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3 

It was 1 month away from the most awaited wedding of the year. Key and Jihae's parents decided to announce and give out the invitations 2 weeks before the wedding. For the whole week, Key and Jihae hardly saw each other since they were preparing for the wedding and so their schedules can't agree.

It's Saturday and Jihae was on her room combing Disney, she sighed, "Aigoo. This week is so tiring, I needed to pick the flowers and Key didn't even come to the location of our wedding since he needed to sort out the invitations and all."

Jihae looked to Disney, "Disney, I'm really sorry if I haven't taken you out for your exercise."

A sudden knock on the door came. Jihae released Disney and straightened up, "Come in."

"Hi," said someone. It was Key, he walked up to Jihae and sat next to her, "How's my soon-to-be-wife?"

Jihae blinked with confusion, "Why are you here?"

"Woah, is it that bad that you don't want to see me?" Key asked.

Jihae smiled and held a peace sign, "I didn't mean it like that. I'm meant to say... Aren't you suppose to be on your way to do your fitting for you tux?"

Key nodded, "I was but I realized that I was getting too stressed out and so I decided I should spend time with you. My mom agreed as soon as I mentioned your name."

Jihae's heart pounded faster, *What's happening to me? My heart usually just beats like this if I see Leonardo DiCaprio but why is it beating like this in front of Key?* Jihae swallowed, "Me? Why me? Why not with your girlfriends?"

Key shrugged, "I don't know. All my girlfriends are trying to contact me right now but their so annoying so since you're the only one who's not bugging me, you get a whole the day with The Key."

"The Key?" Jihae said blankly, "Wow, my dreams just came true," she added sarcastically.

Key rolled his eyes and spotted Disney, "Yah, are you feeding Disney?"

"Of course! I feed her 2-3 times a day," Jihae explained.

Key nodded, "I see. You should feed her less, she's getting big."

Jihae sighed, "I know. I didn't have enough time this week to take her out for daily walks."

"Really?" Key raised an eye brow, "Why don't we both take Disney out?"

Jihae pouted, "Well, since we're both free then we'll go together."

Key quickly ran to Disney and picked her up, "Aww~, don't worry baby, daddy is here to make you more fit. You should stick with daddy more since mommy is always feeding you and she doesn't have enough time to take care of your fitness."

"Yah!" Jihae shouted.

Key laughed and carried Disney, "Let's go then."

Key, Jihae and Disney went into Key's car. Jihae was holding Disney while Key was driving. The traffic light was red, Key turned to Jihae, "Where should we go?"

Jihae's heartbeat went faster again, *His looks are giving me butterflies in my tummy.* Jihae cleared her thoat, "Uhm, probably the swimming pool. I heard that dogs likes swimming."

Key nodded, "Ok, we'll go to a swimming pool then," Key turned to Disney, "Baby, your daddy is kindly giving up his wedding preparation time to spend time with you and mommy."

Jihae pouted and glared at Key, "You make me sound such a bad mother."

Key ruffled Jihae's hair, "Don't worry, you're doing fine for an amature."

The car drove off and they arrived in the swimming pool in no time. Jihae happily carried Disney while waiting for Key to buy a pair of swim suits and trunks since they didn't prepare anything. After buying, Key changed into his trunks and Jihae changed into a bikini... nope, not in a bikini but swimsuit with shorts.

Disney was cutely wearing a pink swimsuit. 

Key tilted his head, "Jihae, aren't you suppose to wear a bikini?" 

Jihae glared at him, "Why am I suppose to wear a bikini for? I don't need to show my body while swimming."

Jihae ran to the swimming pool with Disney happily. Key was left and he just shrugged and ran after them.

Key was happily splashing water to Jihae, they were like a family. Jihae was protecting Disney away from Key's splashes. They were having so much fun.

Key decided that Disney should have a break so he put the dog on the side to rest with a person looking after it. Key joined Jihae on the swimming pool and they were splashing water at each other like mad.

Jihae smiled so much. Key stopped for a second and gazed at the lovely smile, *Jihae's smile is even prettier than my Ferrari. She can be really cute sometimes.*

Jihae also had a pause when Key had a pause, *I think I might have a heart attack after this day out... He's making my heart beat so fast that i feel like Usain Bolt!* 

They looked at each other then started splashing again.

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3