Night Together

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3

Key and Jihae has rarely seen each other for the whole week since they were busy preparing for the wedding which is one week away.

Their parents decided to have dinner together in Key's house. It was a Saturday evening and Mrs.Kim was cooking with the maids. Mr.Kim was talking to some business people while Key layed on the sofa watching in his phone (Key's playboy side will never disappear ;P)

The doorbell rang. The Kims except from Key who was busy went to the door and welcomed the Lee.

"Welcome to our house!" exclaimed Mr.Kim. The parents smiled to each other and had a conversation.

Jihae entered and bowed to the Kims before looking for Key.

She saw Key on the sofa and she sneakily sat behind him. Jihae's mouth opened and her eyes widen. Key was watching a girl kissing another girl.

*This guy will never be mature if he's like this,* Jihae glared at Key. She took the pillow and threw it at Key. 

"Ouch!" Key shouted. Key turned around and saw Jihae with an angry face. Key smiled, "Hi Jihae."

"Hi?" Jihae rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "You're such a ert, why would you watch 2 girls kissing?"

Key shrugged, "I was just imagining how you would kiss me in the wedding so I've been recently watching different girls kiss."

Jihae threw another pillow, "Yah! Stop comparing to other girls or I won't marry..." Jihae couldn't continue her sentence since she DID want to marry him.

Key smirked, "You can't complete the sentence... can you?"

Jihae gave a sarcastic smile and walked to the dining room. She sat down while her parents talked to each other. Key followed and sat down with a smirk pointing to Jihae.

Mrs.Kim smiled to Key, "So Kibum, are you excited for your wedding."

"Of course," Key smirked grew, "Especially I was the one who arranged the honeymoon section."

Jihae swallowed. Mrs.Lee turned to Jihae, "Jihae-ah, are you happy with the wedding gown?"

Jihae nodded, "It looks beautiful."

They had a peaceful dinner. The adults were talking and chatting with each other while Key and Jihae kicked each other under the table.

After dinner, everyone went to the living room to just continue talking. Jihae wants to go to the toilet, "Uhm... Where's the toilet?"

"The toilet downstairs in under construction so it's upstairs, the 6th room to the left," Mr.Kim explained.

"I'll show her," Key volunteered.

Jihae and Key walked upstairs.

Meanwhile, downstairs, the parents the TV. They secretly put cameras on the hallways and bedrooms. They smiled when they saw Key and Jihae go upstairs looking at each other.

"Key, you can leave now," Jihae said.

"Are you sure you don't need help inside the toilet?" Key smirked.

Jihae pushed him, "Yah! Go away."

"How dare you talk to me like that? Before, you were nicer and just because we're getting married doesn't mean that you can talk to me with that tone of voice," Key suddenly circled his arms around Jihae's waist and put her on the wall. 

Key slammed his hand beside Jihae's face, he smirked, "Since I haven't seen you for a whole week, I miss you so much so I hope you can cooperate so we can gain our quality time together."

Jihae's heart went ba-bump and she couldn't move, *Why is my heart beating so fast again?*

Key's face went closer and closer... Key's lips touched Jihae's lips. Jihae couldn't refuse since she wanted it also. A small kiss turned into deep kissing.

Jihae circled her arms on Key's head. Key put his arms around Jihae's waist. They walked to the next bedroom to the toilet and they suddenly dropped on the bed...

Back in the living room, the parents smiled to each other. They turned off the cameras and let their children do whatever they want.

"I knew from the very beginning that they were forced into a marriage and hated each other but I also know that they were meant to be," Mr.Lee said to Mr.Kim.

Mr.Kim smiled, "I guess we're now officially in-laws and might even be grandparents soon."

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3