Key's Revelations

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3

It was another Thursday morning. Jihae was driven to school and when she arrived, Key was leaning against the wall.

*Key? What is that guy doing here?* she wondered with her big brown eye. She pouted and just shrugged.

Jihae past Key. Key saw her and he quickly grabbed her wrist. Everyone formed a crowd around them. All the girls gossiped about Key and Jihae.

"Y-yah, Kim Kibum. What are you doing?" asked Jihae with wide eyes. She was a bit embarass since their making such a big scene in front of so many people.

Key smirked and he pulled Jihae closer to him. Jihae was tightly tucked around Key, he cleared his throat and shouted so everyone can hear, "Everyone! I have an announcement... This girl right here," he nodded to Jihae, "This punk is my girlfriend and will be my wife so... who ever tries to hit on me, I'm sorry but I'm already... taken."

There was a small pause.

Jihae's heart beat faster and faster, *WTF?! Somehow... I don't feel angry with him even if he just said the most stupid thing in Earth. I like it but... he's too sudden!* Jihae bit her lips and looked at Key.

Key looked back at her and smiled, "Shall we go to class?"

Key released her and took her head. They headed to class and everyone was still frozen and shocked. They both arrived in Jihae's classroom. Key entered the classroom and put down Jihae on her seat.

"Key," called Jihae. Key looked at her, "Yeah?"

"Are you still sick?" asked Jihae. She put the back of her palm on Key's forehead. He wasn't sick or anything. 

"Silly," Key smiled and sighed, "Jihae, thanks for yesterday..."

"What did I do yesterday?" asked Jihae like she doesn't know.

Key took his phone out and showed his images in his phone. There was a picture of the cute pink mug with the note still stuck on, "At least you were there to cheer me up on that horrible day."

Jihae felt touched, "It's ok. You didn't look to well anyways."

Key bit his lips, "For some reason, I'm getting attracted to you... can I fall in love with you?"

Jihae's heart stopped, *Did he just say that he's attracted to me? And he's asking me if he can fall in love?! WHAT?!*

The bell rang and everyone entered Jihae's classroom. Key stood up and smiled, "Forget it. I'll see you later."

Key left and Jihae couldn't concentrate in class since Key's words kept repeating on her head. 

After class, it was lunchtime. Everyone bowed to Jihae and said 'congratulations'. It was strange yet it made her feel happy because this is the first time that people talked to her.

She went to the canteen and everyone went quiet. She took a tray and filled it with food, she sat on a corner and Key suddenly appeared next to her.

"Hi," Key smiled, "How are you?"

Jihae sighed, "Key... are you sure you're ok? Because it seem like someone possessed you since you're acting like you're not a playboy."

A smirk formed on Key's mouth. He eyed Jihae and he leaned forward to get closer to Jihae. They were face to face, eyes to eyes, "Are you telling me that you want me to be more of a playboy in front of you?" Key raised his eye brow, "Playing a playboy will be no problem with me but... you better make sure you can take it."

"Forget it,"Jihae pulled back but Key grabbed her closer.

Key hugged Jihae and everyone giggled. Even if some people doesn't like Jihae, they looked so in love.

"Jihae," whispered Key, "Marrying a playboy isn't easy. But I'll make sure you won't regret it."

Jihae smiled, "I thought this whole thing was a stupid arrange marriage?"

Key shook his head, "Not anymore. The truth is... I like you. I like you a lot."

Jihae smiled and shyly pulled back.

"So... Is there any chance you like me as well?" asked Key a bit nervous.

Jihae bit her lips, "It's a secret."

"Huh?"

"I'll let you know in our wedding. If I kiss you, that means I like you too. But if I ran away... that means I don't like you," Jihae replied.

Key felt unhappy but he nodded and took courage, "Fine. Do as you want. I won't force you."

Jihae nodded, "Ok. Well, since we're not married yet, let's act normal."

Key raised an eye brow, "Normal? So you do want me to return to my playboy like image."

Jihae pouted, "Do as you wish. I'll watch out for you so I can decide."

Key nodded and bowed, "I'll do my very best."

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3

Thanks to Panda_Jadey143&preciousmoments for the awesome posters! <3