Seo Min's Wedding

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3 

Key and Jihae decided not to attend school on Friday. Key invited Jihae if she wants to come to his friend's wedding. Jihae agreed.

They were on a shop. Jihae was trying on some dresses while Key was reading some magazines.

Jihae walked out of the changing room. She wore a black dress that showed some of her thighs, "Like it?" asked Jihae, Jihae didn't seem keen on it as well.

Key took a pause, "Sheesh! You look hot..." Jihae gave him a look, "But it's a wedding. You wouldn't want to attract the groom with your endless legs, do you?"

Jihae laughed and went back to the changing room. When she came out, she wore an elegant red dress. Jihae seem ok with it, "Any interest?"

Key shook his head, "The dress suits you but it makes you look old."

Jihae shot Key a glare and went back to try on some more dresses. After an hour and a half of trying different dresses, Jihae came out with a very, refreshing, cute pink dress that made her look like an angel.

Key stood up with a smile, "You look... beautiful"

Jihae smiled and flickered her eye lashes, "Thanks, Key."

They both payed for the dress and they entered a white limo. The limo led them to a small church. It was small yet very elegant. 

"Woah," Jihae was amaze since the inside of the church was like a dream land. Key saw Seo Min on the corner wearing her beautiful wedding gown. She seem nervous since her wedding is in 5 minutes.

"Noona!" Key said.

Seo Min turned to Key and smiled, "Key~ You made it! I thought you wouldn't come."

"Why would I miss your wedding," Key smiled. After the day that they cleared everything, Key tried to forget Seo Min, even if it was hard, Jihae helped him and in one blink, Jihae erased Seo Min from Key's heart.

Seo Min looked at Jihae and nudged Key, "So, who is this lovely lady?"

Jihae bowed, "Hi. I'm Lee Jihae, nice to meet you."

Key smirked, "She's my fiancee." Jihae nudged him a little.

"Really?" Seo Min looked at Jihae's hand, "Where's the ring?"

Jihae looked at her hand and there was no ring, *Oopps. There's no engagement ring since he didn't actually propose to me.*

Key coughed, "Uhm... She doesn't have one."

"Why?" Seo Min was curious.

Key thought of an idea and coolly replied, "No need for a ring since she already has The Key."

Soe Min giggled, "You guys are cute. Key, I'm happy for you."

He nodded, "We'll go take a seat."

Jihae and Key sat on a side and the wedding started. Love was in the air, it was so magical and just happiness and love surrounded the room.

Key doesn't like ceremonies since it was boring but he payed attention and looked at Jihae. Jihae was smiling and giggling to her self. Key locked his hands onto hers. Jihae was so happy that she also locked her hands onto his. Key smiled, *This punk... she's so freaking cute!*

After the ceremony. They went to the reception. Key and Jihae sat on a table and they chatted with other people. 

Key went to get food and bought it over to Jihae, he put some food on the fork and fed Jihae, "Here, eat this."

Jihae chewed the food and smiled with amazement, "Woah! That was so delicious!"

"I know right?" Key fed her again, "Jihae. This is a return thank you since you fed me on our day out with Disney."

Jihae blinked for a while and she remembered, "Oh yeah. Uhmm... ok."

After they fed each other. There was the tossing of the flowers. Jihae felt shy so she sat at the back with Key next to her.

Seo Min searched for Jihae. She saw him and quickly measured the distance. She nodded to herself and ready to toss, "Ok! One, two... three!" She tossed the flowers and it perfectly landed on Jihae's arms. 

Jihae blinked to herself, "M-me?"

Seo Min smiled and ran to Jihae, "Congratulations. I hope your groom will be Key." 

Key stood up and wrapped his arms around Jihae, "Of course I will! There no one who can stop me from making Jihae for becoming my wife. If someone did... I'll murder them!!!"

Seo Min laughed and Jihae also laughed. 

Soe Min nodded, "You guys are meant to be. I can just feel it. I'll talk to you later."

After the wedding. Jihae and Key entered the limo and went to Jihae's house. 

"Jihae-ah, I'll talk to you later," Key smiled and walked off.

"Wait!" Jihae ran to Key and gave him a peck on the cheek, "Key, I had fun today."

Key was astonished on Jihae's approach. He snapped out and smiled to Jihae, "Don't worry, I'll make sure there's more fun days so I can get more kisses from you."

Jihae rolled her eyes, "And you're back to the normal Key."

"Ok, bye," Key waited for Jihae to enter before leaving.

Jihae ran to her room and started dancing around happily, *Ayyiiee~~. Today is one of the best day ever!!! I think I'm also falling in love with him... I don't know. But I'm pretty sure my feelings are way past friends.*

Key drove to his house, *Day by day she's making me love her more. I bet my life with her will get funner and funner as the days goes by.* Key smiled and couldn't forget about Jihae's angelic smile.

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3 

Hi! I might not be able to update tomorrow but I'll try. I'm trying to update as much as I can today but it's already so late!!! I'll either update on Monday or hopefully tomorrow!!! <3 Good night (zz-_-zz) or in some countries... Good Morning ^^