Normal Day For The Rich

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3 

Lee Jihae was inside her white limo reading a book on her way to school.

"Miss," the driver called. Jihae looked up. "We're in school."

She nodded and closed her book and waited for her driver to open the door for her. She smiled to driver and went out of the limo. Jihae walked to her classroom with 2 bodyguards behind her. She sat down on her desk. Everyone was whispering behind their backs and was gossiping on how Jihae is so lucky to have such rich parents.

Jihae want's surprise if people talk behind her back, it's always been like this since she was born. She sighed and took her phone out. There was a message, she opened it and it said, 'Do you have $500 I can borrow?' it was from Kim Kibum or mostly known as Key.

Jihae rolled her eyes, *I swear this guy gets $2000 for his weekly allowance...* Jihae thought. She sighed and texted back, 'Sorry, don't have anymore money'.'

The teacher came in and she quickly closed her phone and payed attention to class. After class, Jihae walked to her locker.

From a distance, Key was making out with some girl. Jihae spotted them and rolled her eyes, *WTF?! He's still mouth washing all these girls?! I swear he was dating another girl yesterday and now he changed again?!* Jihae just shrugged and walked to the field where a bench was.

Jihae has been a lonely person in school. Even if she wants to get close to people, it's not easy since she's not really good at socializing and most people are scared since she's the only daughter of Lee Industries.

"Jihae!" someone called.

She looked up and saw Key walking towards her with his new girl, "What are you doing here alone?"

"Why do you want to know?" Jihae isn't really close with Key but they know each other since their families are good friends.

Key shook her head, "You never change do you?"

"Huh?" she looked at him with confusion.

"I mean, you'll never get friends if you're this grumpy," Key smiled, "You should loosen up like me."

Jihae gave a sarcastic smile, "Loosen up? Like you? Does loosen up mean meeting different girls every week and mouth washing them with my mouth?"

Key chuckled, "Wow. Do you have a  crush on me? Because it's so obvious that you observe me."

The girl next to Key was getting impatient and annoyed and Jihae since she was getting all Key's attention.

"Crush on you?!" Jihae stuck her tongue out, "Not in a million, billion years I won't!"

Jihae glared at Key then walked away to go to the library where she can just have peace and quiet. Key smiled to himself and looked at his girl, "So baby, where were we?"

The girl folded her arms, "Are you close with that rich princess?" 

Key blinked, "Who? Jihae?"

The girl just stared at Key. Key wrapped his arms around the girl, "Don't worry baby. Jihae is just a family friend, nothing more. So don't be jealous, ok?"

"Ok oppa," the girl smiled again.

"Shall we go get those diamond necklace you was telling me about yesterday?" asked Key.

The girl nodded and they walked off.

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3