I Hate You

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3 

It was Saturday. Jihae was dragged by her mom and Key's mom to try out some wedding dresses. 

"Mom, is this really necessary? I mean can't we just get a normal wedding dress?" Jihae sighed.

"Of course not. You're getting married and it's the most important thing on a girl's life, so we want you to have the most elegant wedding dress ever!" Mrs.Lee said. Mrs.Kim took out a wedding dress that was long, sophisticated and very elegant, "Look at this wonderful wedding dress, it's so beautiful."

Mrs.Lee joined Mrs.Kim and they praised the lovely dress together. No one knows about Jihae's and Key's wedding yet, but they know that the news will come out soon. Key hasn't appeared to Jihae once because he knows she'll probably murder him.

Jihae took out her phone and texted Key, 'Where are you? Why are you hiding from me? Is it because you know I'll kill you when you get here?'

She tossed her phone at the side and looked at the expensive wedding dresses. After 10 minutes, a wedding dress caught her attention. It was a real beauty, the beads and diamonds were sparkling so beautifully and the white cloth was so pure. 

Mrs.Kim spotted Jihae and she came over, "Honey, is this dress you want?"

Jihae starred in amazement and nodded, "It's so beautiful."

And the wedding dress was decided. Jihae went home but she told the drivers to go to a club called NYNE. They arrived and Jihae walked in and searched for someone... Bingo! Jihae found Key. Key was 'mouth washing' another girl.

For some reason, the image of Key and a girl snogging made her angry, *This guy is so not worth marrying. How can he cheat on me and we're not even married yet... WAIT! Why am i getting angry about? It's not like Key hasn't done this with other girls.*

Jihae came over and looked at Key. He opened his eyes and saw Jihae standing in front of him, he pushed the girl away and smiled to Jihae, "Hi... how did you know where I was?"

"Your mom told me where you usually hangout," Jihae said with flaming eyes, "Look what you've done to my life."

"What did I do?" Key asked innocently.

"First you said the plan will go smoothly then our dads make some stupid rules and you dumbly agreed," Jihae pointed out.

Key rolled his eyes, "Yah! You agreed to it as well so don't blame it all on me."

Jihae sat down on the bar and quickly took a random glass and drank it, "I hate you."

Key also took a glass and drank it, "Ok, I'm sorry. Happy?"

"How can I be happy when I know I'm marrying you and we're stuck together for 5 years... And I need to give birth to a child," Jihae cried.

Key looked around and most people in the club starred at Jihae, "Jihae, don't cry. Everyone's looking at us."

"So?" Jihae took another shot, "I don't care what they think, I'm so miserable right now."

"Yah, are you drunk?" Key smelled Jihae's mouth and she was drunk.

Key grabbed her wrist and dragged her to outside the club, "Come on, it's already 9 o'clock and your parents are probably wondering where you are."

Key decided to carry Jihae since she was refusing to be dragged. The car was all the way in the parking lot and it was a 5 minute walk before they could get in there. 

"Yah! Kim Kibum," Jihae called while drunk.

"What is it?" he asked while having a bit or trouble carrying her.

"I hate you... I hate you," Jihae said.

"Really? Then why are you marrying me?" asked Key.

"I hate you!" Jihae ignored what Key said and just said 'I hate you' again and again.

A tear escaped from Jihae's eyes, "I hate you," she sniffed.

Key could feel Jihae's pain, *I'm sorry.* Key sighed and walked to the parking lot.

They arrived and Key started the engine. Key Jihae's face, "I'm sorry. I know you suffer a lot more than me... But I hope you understand."

Key felt guilty but he sighed and drove off.

Inside Jihae, she didn't hate Key because he was the one who made them marry, she hated him because Key was kissing random girls. Jihae was jealous... seriously jealous.

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3