Childish Arguements

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3 

It was another day of school. And for Jihae, it's another day being lonely. She sat on a bench with her bodyguards standing beside her. She pouted, *My life is so boring. I wish my life was more fun and adventurous...*

Suddenly, Key covered Jihae's eyes with his hands, "Guess who?"

Jihae knew who it was, "Uhm... the old-fart that wanted to borrow $500 from me even if his allowance is $2000 per week."

Key released his hands and laughed, "Haha~, you're such a joker."

"Who said I was joking?" Jihae replied.

He sat next to her and smiled, "So, how are you?"

"Why?" Jihae asked.

"Nothing, just checking," Key sighed, "My dad told me to look for you since we're both getting picked up this afternoon to meet out parents."

"Really?" Jihae's eyes widen, "What is it about?"

Key shrugged, "Don't know. Probably some business stuff."

"Probably," Jihae shrugged as well. She looked at Key, "Yah, where's your girlfriend?"

He pouted, "Girlfriend? Which one?"

She glared at him, "Seriously? You're playing this with me?"

"No, I'm serious... Which girlfriend are you talking about?" asked Key innocently.

"The one you were mouth washing yesterday, duh?!" Jihae said.

"Oh," Key took a pause then replied, "I dumped her yesterday because she was so irritating."

Jihae couldn't believe it, "So do you just dump a girl just because she's irritating?"

Key simply nodded, "At first, I thought she was hot so i wanted to date her but she asks for too much and never stops talking so I decided to dump her."

Jihae clapped in sarcasticness, "Woah. Kim Kibum, you're really great!"

"Of course!" Key gave a thumbs up.

The bell rang and Jihae stoop up, "I need to go. Bye."

"Yah! Don't forget to meet me in the gates because we need to go together for this afternoon," Key reminded.

"Ok," Jihae said. She walked to class with her body guards behind her.

Key went to a girl who was holding a lot of books, he smiled to her, "Hi lovely noona, do you want some help to carry those books?" Key gave his charmingly cute gaze. 

The noona couldn't resist, "Of course, you're so adorable."

... ... ...

It was the end of the day. Jihae walked to the gates and waited for Key. She bit her lips, *If that guy doesn't come in 5 minutes, I'll seriously go by myself.*

She sat on the corner but Key still wasn't there. After 5 minutes, Jihae was ticked off and was about to walk away when someone grabbed her wrist. She turned around and it was Key, "Sorry I'm late. I just needed to go to the toilet."

Jihae didn't fall for his excuse, "Go to the toilet? Or is it mouth washing another girl?"

Key smirked, "You know me to well even though we don't talk as much."

Jihae rolled her eyes and walked up to Key's brand new Ferrari. The bodyguards looked at Jihae. But Key blocked them and gave them a smile, "Mr. Bodyguards, I'll be taking Jihae to the office, you can just follow. I won't cause trouble, I promise."

The bodyguards didn't trust him but they did as told.

Key entered his car and started the engine, "How do you like my new car? Bought it just a week ago."

Jihae shrugged, "Riding a Ferrari isn't really a surprise, I ride it mostly every week since my cousin owns one."

Key's face fell, "Is that all you're ganna say?"

"What do you want me to say?" Jihae sighed, "I can't actually say 'Your car is cool' when the car is actually your dads."

"I'm telling you, you will never get a boyfriend with that attitude," Key teased, "You're too... honest and hurtful."

Jihae took a magazine and chucked it too Key, "Yah! Just go!"

Key stuck his tongue out then drove off.

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3