Before The Wedding

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3

The week went fast and everything was set for the wedding. The cake was ordered from France and everything was ready. Everyone knew about the wedding and Jihae and Key have received tons and tons of presents and cards from their relatives and friends.

It was the last day on being un-married. Key decided to go clubbing for the last time. He went with some friends and just drank and ONLY danced with some women, he didn't kiss anyone or did his usual playboy tricks.

On the other hand, Jihae was in her bedroom reading a book called 'How To Be A Good Wife'. She just finished it and sighed, "I wonder what Key is doing."

She was about to call him when something held her back, "I shouldn't call him. It's bad luck calling or seeing your husband or wife before the night of your wedding."

Jihae stoop up from the chair and started stretching, "Maybe some exercise will help."

After 20 minutes, she sat back down and looked through some old pictures. She smiled on every picture and memory came back. A tear escaped her eyes, "I can't believe I'm getting married tomorrow and it seems like I was only a little child before."

She bit her lips, *I'm only 18... should I really marry Kibum?* She sighed, *I guess we'll see tomorrow...* She layed on her bed and slept even if it wasn't even 6pm.

Key was also feeling nervous but he knew that it was the right thing to do, *It all started as an arrangement... I never knew that it'll end up as me, Kim Kibum aka Key will fall in love and marry that punk, Lee Jihae. I'm happy...* he smiled and continued partying with his friends.

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3

Short chapter since I just wanted to show what their doing and how they feel. I'm not really sure on how they might feel since I'm not married and so I juat made it up so hope you still liked it even if the chapter was a bit dry and... short. =D