Normal Date

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3

"Hmmm," Jihae rolled around the bed and rubbed her eyes. She sniffed and continued sleeping.

Key on the other hand threw his hands around Jihae's waist. He smelled Jihae and smiled, *Smells like an angel.* He sat up and found Jihae sleeping cozily under the blanket. *She's so cute...*

Key checked underneath the blanket and found himself , he smiled to himself, *I don't care if we did it or not last night... as long as it's with this punk.* He  laughed to himself and so he walked in to the bathroom and changed into something more... appropriate.

He walked downstairs, he checked the time. It was 7am. No one was in the house, the maids wasn't cleaning and his parents wasn't having breakfast. He checked the whole house and no one was there except from him and Jihae. 

"Where did everybody go?" Key walked to the living room and took the phone. He dialed his mom's number. 

It rang for a minute then someone picked up, "Yes?"

"Mom! It's Kibum. Where are you guys?" asked Key.

"We're all in Japan. We decided to go on a little trip last night with the Lees and some maids so everyone can have fun," there was laughter in the background, "Bye Kibum. I need to go. I'll talk to you later~.'

Key's mom hanged up on him. He rolled his eyes, "They totally planned the whole night." He sighed and went back to the kitchen. He tapped his fingers on the counter and suddenly a good idea popped into his head.

He wore a cute pink apron and took a pan. He placed it onto the hub and turned it on. He put some oil and then cracked an egg. He doesn't know how to cook but he sometimes watches the maids how to do it. He placed the egg on the plate and cooked some more foods he thinks he knows how to cook. 

After he prepared everything, he put the plate on a tray and took it to Jihae. Jihae moved a bit and finally woke up.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes, "Where am I?"

"In my room," Key repled while setting the food in front of Jihae.

"Huh?" Jihae blinked.

"Remember last night?" Key smirked.

Jihae pouted, *What happened last night?* Then it came to her. Everything that happened last night was... Key and her in a bed with no clothes on, *Eeeekk!* Jihae's eyes widen and she swallowed. She bit her lips and looked down.

Key smiled and kissed her forehead, "Don't worry baby. It's not like we did a mistake... To tell you the truth, I was glad I did it with you."

Jihae blushed and smiled, "Really?"

Key nodded and fed Jihae. Jihae chewed the food with a smile.

After breakfast, Key explained where everybody is. Jihae and Key had a shower (not together... yet XD). 

Jihae sat down on the living room and the TV. She flicked through random channels and sighed, "This is so boring."

"What do you want to do then?" asked Key.

Jihae looked up and pouted, "Uhmm... let's go watch some movies in the cinema!"

"Cinema?" Key rubbed his chin and nodded, "Ok. Let's go then."

Jihae smiled and Key followed her to the car. Jihae suddenly remembered something, "Ahh! Let's have Disney with us."

Key scratched his head, "Can't we go alone together?"

"But Disney hasn't been out of the house for a long time," Jihae complained.

"Yah! I'm the guy around here," Key said.

"And I'm just a girl who you have to impress so I won't run away on our wedding day," Jihae replied with a sarcastic smile.

Key sighed, "Jihae, we've had ."

Jihae coughed, "Yah! Shut up! Just drive."

Key smirked, "Fine."

They picked up Disney and drove to the cinema. They arrived and looked at the movies available.

"What should we watch?" Jihae asked.

"Let's watch Machine Gun," Key suggested.

Jihae glared at Key, "I was talking to Disney."

"Disney? But she's a dog..." Key pointed out.

Jihae sighed, "Why do you always interrupt when I do my own stuff?"

Key wrapped his arms Jihae, "Fine. Choose whatever you want."

"Ok, let's watch Hoga," Jihae suggested.

"What's that?" Key blinked.

Jihae shrugged, "I don't know either but it just sound interesting so let's watch it."

"Ok," Key said.

They walked in to the cinema and sat on a comfortable seat. They ate the popcorn while the movie started. It was a horror movie. 

Jihae's heart beated nervously since she doesn't like scary movies, "Ahhh!" she hid behind Key, "Can we go... I never knew this movie was like this."

Key cupped his hands on Jihae's face, "Don't worry. I'm here to protect you."

During the movie, Jihae held onto Key's arms and Disney was basically sleeping next to them. Key looked at his side and smiled, *I guess I'll be protecting her from now on."

At the end of the movie. Key was about to stand up when he saw Jihae sleeping on his shoulders. His heart went ba-bump. He breathed out and carried her on his back. Disney was walking with her chain around her neck.

"This girl is surely heavy," Key complained.

They went inside to the car and headed home.

It was nearly night time. Key placed Jihae onto his bedroom and put a blanket over her. He kissed her forehead and slept on the sofa that was about 10 feet away from Jihae. Disney was also sleeping next to Key who was hugging Disney.

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3