Taking Care

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3

It was Wednesday. Key wasn't in school and Jihae is looking for him since they have rehearsals for their wedding. 

It was the end of the day and Jihae sat on her car on her way to the church where their ganna get married. Jihae cleared , "Oppa, do you know where Key is?" she asked her drivers and bodyguards.

"Miss, we heard form Mr.Kim that he went partying last night and he was so drunk he couldn't get up this morning," the driver explained. Jihae nodded and bit her lips, *If he had a hangover, then he might not come to the rehearsals for the wedding today... Should I just visit him?*

Jihae nodded, "Oppa, can you take me to the Kim's residents."

After 20 minutes, they arrived in a very Victorian like fashioned house. It was grand and had fountains, flowers and very big grass land.

Jihae pressed the doorbell and a maid welcomed her, "Hello. Who might you be?"

"Uhm... Lee Jihae," jihae said a bit awkward. 

"Are you another of Mr.Kim Kibum's girlfriend?" before Jihae could answer the maid cut her through, "I'm sorry but Mr.Kim Kibum is right now in his room and is very tired."

*Does this person even know who I am?* Jihae blinked and blocked the door with her hand. It hurts but she endured the pain.

"Are you crazy?!" the maid asked.

Jihae cleared , "I'm his friend. Not his girlfriend... And I'm the daughter of the president of the Lee Industries."

It was the first time Jihae had to tell a person that's she a daughter of a president. The maid's eyes widen and she bowed endlessly, "Sorry, miss. I'm really sorry for being rude."

Jihae sighed, "It's ok. Can you just show me where Key is... please."

"Certainly," the maid led Jihae to Key's bedroom.

Jihae entered a very clean, neat and organize room. She saw the bed and Key was lying there... alone.

She walked up to him and looked at Key. Key was still sleeping and looked really tired. Jihae his cheek, *I knew this guy would still be in bed. It's good that I decided to visit him instead of going to the rehearsals.*

Key's eyes slowly opened and he sat up, "J-Jihae?"

Jihae smiled, "Hi."

"What are you doing here?' he asked as he scratched his head.

"It's just that I heard you had a big hangover so I thought you'd be at home instead of the rehearsals."

"Sh*t," Key sighed, "I totally forgot about the rehearsals. Sorry."

Jihae shook her head, "Don't worry, it's nothing."

Key rubbed his eyes, "What time is it?"

"4 o'clock in the afternoon," Jihae replied.

"Oh," Key said as he went back to bed.

Jihae pouted. It became quiet for a moment and Jihae thought of an idea. She rushed to the kitchen and made some coffee. The maids were wondering who Jihae was but the maid that Jihae talked to explained who she was.

Jihae walked to his bedroom and put the coffee in the side. She also bought hot towels and some ramen that she made herself.

She put it on the side and wrote a note saying 'I'll let you off this time since you're really tired. But I hate when people go partying and they look so awful. Hope you enjoy what I prepared you. Take care! ;) Jihae~'

Jihae left the house and went back to her house.

It was already 6pm. Key woke up and tried to wake himself up. He spotted a cute, pink mug of coffee on his bedside table. He took it and there was a note stuck on it. He read it and Jihae's note made his heart feel happy, *This girl makes life sound so easy...* Key smiled and drank the coffee even if it already turned cold. 

As he drank it, it was bitter and he nearly spat it out. He saw another note on the other side of the mug, it said 'Since I don't want to spoil you too much. I decided that making your coffee as bitter as possible, this will be my revenge =P! Jihae~'.

Key shook his head and  laughed but he continued drinking the coffee, *Jihae is somehow an angel sent from above to make my life have some meaning. She's everything that a man wishes for.* 

"I think I'm in love... with Jihae," Key admitted with a smile.

He felt his heart and it was beating twice as fast. Even if he tries to feel sad about Seo Min, when he thinks about Jihae, it makes his sadness turn into laughter. It was weird yet wonderful.

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3