Smart Dads

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3 

After school, Key was waiting for Jihae to finish her violin afterschool lesson, "Where is that girl?"

Jihae walked to the gates and Key spotted her, her bodyguards was with her carrying her violin. Key walked towards her and smiled, "Hi, are you ready?"

"Eh? Ready for what?... And why are you here?" asked Jihae with confusion.

"I texted our parents to meet up with us because we have a big announcement, remember?" Key reminded her.

Jihae blinked, "What announcement?"

"Duh? The one that we discussed that we'll get married for only a year then go our separate ways..."

"You want us to tell our parents our whole plan?," Jihae pouted, "Wouldn't that make our parents sue us if we tell them we'll only be married for a year to get the money?"

Key sighed, "You know, I'm starting to think I'm the smarter one here... We'll only say that we'll get married and do as they want."

"Oh," Jihae nodded, "Ok, when shall we tell them?"

Key grabbed her hand, "Now."

The bodyguards were on the car while they were talking. Key ran with Jihae and put her into his car. They drove to a restaurant. They got out and their parents were waiting there.

"Jihae!" Mrs.Lee stood up and her daughter's cheek, "Why did you text us saying we should meet up?"

"I sent you a text?" Jihae blinked then turned to Key and whispered, "It's you, isn't it?"

Key smiled and went over to his mom, "Hi mom."

"Hi Kibum, how is my dashing boy?" asked Key's mom. His face turned red, "Mom, you're embarrassing me in front of my.... uhm, girlfriend."

Mr.Kim and Mr.Lee stood up and looked at each other, "Girlfriend?"

Both the moms smiled and went up to each other, "Yay! Our children is a couple!"

Jihae's eyes wide, *Girlfriend?!* Key put his arms around Jihae, "We decided to date since we think... it's the best for us."

Jihae was literally frozen, *This guy is sooo dead!*

Mr.Kim stood up, "You mean... you decided to get married?"

Key looked at Jihae, "Why don't you announce it... babe."

*Babe?!* Jihae swallowed and forced a smile, "Uhm, K-Kibum and I... wants to get married."

Jihae breathed in and out, she nudged Key and whispered, "I'll kill you after this!"

Key just smiled, "Mom, dad, we thought about it and realized that this marriage is for the best."

The parents nodded, "Of course! You two make us so proud!"

Mr.Lee and Mr.Kim stepped up and showed a folder, "Well, since we're in to it... We made some rules to your marriage."

Key and Jiahe looked at each other confused, "Rules?"

Mr.Lee sat down and so did everyone, Mr.Kim opened the folder, "We thought that you guys might just play around and get married for a certain time then break up when you get the money."

*How did they flippin' know?* Key's eyes nearly popped out.

"Ok, I'll read it," Mr.Lee said, "Number 1, you need to be both married for 5 years. Number 2, in that 5 years, you need to have at least 1 child so we know that you guys were really in love. Number 3, you need to live together and share 1 bedroom."

Both of them looked at each other, "WHAT?!'

"Well, these are the only ruless we put so it's probably pretty basic," Mr.Kim said.

*No way!* Jihae thought. Key breathed in and smiled, "Dad, Mr.Lee, we're dearly in love so... your rules will be... accomplished!"

"That's good," Mr.Lee said, "Your wedding will be in 2 months time."

Mrs.Lee stepped up and looked at Mrs.Kim, "2 months is enough time to make a very grand wedding, right?"

Mrs.Kim nodded, "Jihae's wedding gown should really be diamond beaded and gem studded."

Key and Jihae turned to each other and smiled angrily, "It's your fault."

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3