Surprise Arrangements

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3 

When they arrived in their parent's office. They both quickly got off and walked to the elevator so the bodyguards won't follow. The bodyguards tried to follow them but the were already in the elevator.

Key smiled, "You should stick with me a lot more."

"Why would I do that?" Jihae asked.

"Because you'll have more freedom with me since I always let you get away from your bodyguards," Key replied and put an arm around Jihae's neck.

Jihae pushed Key's arm but Key kept it there, "Yah! Kim Kibum! You freak!"

"Freak?!" Key smirked, "How can you call this chick-magnet a freak?"

"Chick magnet?" Jihae laughed, "More like a mouth washer!"

The elevator stopped on their destination. And when the door opened, Jihae's bodyguards was already there. Key sighed and Jihae swallowed.

"Miss Lee," the bodyguard fixed his tie, "Please don't run away from us again like that."

Key stepped up loosened the bodyguard's tie, "She didn't run away... you weren't just fast enough."

The bodyguard felt nervous. Jihae patted the bodyguard's shoulder, "Don't worry, I won't run away next time." She smiled and walked in to the office. Key nudged her, "Yah, how can you just let them off like that?"

"It was our fault as well, I don't like seeing people who's just doing their jobs get any punishment without a reason," Jihae said and walked in.

Key stopped, his heart was beating faster and faster, *How can she be so... modest?*

"Kim Kibum! Come in," shouted Mr.Kim.

He entered and saw Jihae sitting opposite next to her dad. Key gradually then sat next to Jihae and opposite next to his dad. 

"Dad, what is it?" Key sighed and rolled his eyes, "Do you want us to attend another boring party?"

Mr.Kim cleared his throat, "Kibum, please show some respect."

"Seung Go(Mr.Kim), just let Kibum act the way he wants, he has the rights to anyway," Mr.Lee said.

Key looked at Mr.Lee and he smiled, "Even Mr.Lee is a better than my dad."

Mr.Kim stood up and pointed at Key, "Yah! How dare you be so rude?"

Key smirked, "Old man, I don't have much time left so can you just get straight to the point."

Jihae starred at both father and son, *Why are they so... uncomfortable with each other?*

Mr.Lee stood up, "Kibum, sit down and please show respect to your father, and Seung Go, calm down."

The Kims calmed down and took their seats.

Jihae bit her lips, "Dad, why are we here?"

Mr.Lee cleared his throat, "Uhm, we... we decided that you two should... take over the company."

Key smiled and jumped with happiness, "Does that mean I get to spend all the money I want and so I can buy another Ferrari?"

Jihae rolled her eyes, "Key, don't get too excited."

Key sat down with a bright smile.

Mr.Kim sighed, "Me and Mr.Lee decided to join the companies together and you two will manage it as... husband and wife."

"WHAT?!" JIhae's and Key's eyes widen and their mouth dropped.

"Since we're getting older and older, we want our two only children to become married and be happy together," Mr.Kim explained.

Jihae stood up, "What if I don't want to?"

Mr.Lee's eyes widen, it was the first time that he saw Jihae be so... outgoing.

Key also stood up, "Yeah, how about if I don't want to?"

Mr.Kim just smiled, "If you two don't want to marry each other, we'll donate all our money to charity and you'll inherit nothing."

"Yah! You can't do that to your own child!" Key protested.

"Well, I can," Mr.Kim just said. 

Key was angry. He stormed off the office and quickly rode his Ferrari.

Jihae was left there with a defeated face. Mr.Lee sighed, "I'm sorry Jihae, I just want the best for you."

She just nodded but inside her, she was so angry and sad. She walked off and entered the car with her bodyguards. 

"To the house please," Jihae requested.

Back in the office, Mr.Kim looked at Mr.Lee, "Don't worry, they'll both give up at the end."

Mr.Lee nodded, "They've been both spoilt, there's no way they can live without money."

They laughed together, "We're going to be officially in laws soon."

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3