Break Up

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3 

It was Tuesday. Jihae has been busy with her school work since she has a test coming. Key was also preparing but not for a test... he's meeting Seo Min after school.

Seo Min and Key attended the same middle school together. They were friends and they fell in love, but Seo Min needed to go to USA and Key was left behind. Key thinks they've broken up but he still has some feelings and Seo Min thinks they're still in a relationship because they didn't actually have a proper break up.

Key waited on a small sushi bar. Soe Min walked in, she was 3 years older than Key but they had a 5 months relationship before. Seo Min was wearing a black dress that showed her endless legs and her very smooth skin. Key stood up when he saw her, "Noona."

Seo Min smiled and sat next to Key, "Hi Key, it's been a long time."

Key nodded, "Yes it has."

Seo Min smiled and sighed, "I'm here because I wanna clear things out."

"What?" Key blinked.

"I'm getting married in 3 days," Seo Min announced, "I told my fiancee that I had some unclear bussiness so I'm here to ask something... we're over, right?"

Key swallowed and smiled, "I guess so."

Seo Min nodded, "That's good. Since my wedding is ganna be on Friday, can you come?"

"Huh?" Key was a bit heart broken.

"Since we're still friends, i want you to come to my wedding, here," Seo Min handed three invitation, "You can bring some friends since you might get bored."

Key nodded, "So you're here to invite me to your wedding?"

Seo Min nodded, "Kibum, I hope you come."

Key forced a smile, "I'll try."

Seo Min stood up and waved, "Well, I need to go since I still have the reception to organize, bye."

Seo Min left and Key was there in there a bit heart broken, *Seo Min noona... I still like you but I'm happy for you. I hope you have a good life with the guy.* Key sighed, *I'm turning into an old man, I'll just go have fun.*

Key went to clubs and drank lots of beer and had fun with girls.

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3