Disney Present

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3 

Jihae woke up feeling so tired. She stretched her neck and it felt sore but good at the same time, *What happened last night?*

A knock on the door came, "Come in," Jihae called out.

A maid came in with a British breakfast, "Miss Lee, here is your breakfast."

Jihae nodded, "Uhm, do you know what happened last night?"

The maid giggled, "Yes. Mr.Kim Kibum carried you to bed."

"What?" Jihae was confused. How did Key end up carrying her to bed?

"Miss, you was a bit drunk last night and Mr.Kim Kibum kindly put you to bed and told us to make a British breakfast for you and make some coffee," the maid said and walked out.

Jihae looked at the breakfast, she tried it and it tasted delicious, "What is that jerk up to now?"

After a quick shower, Jihae went down stairs and decided to watch TV while eating some ice cream, "I'm so sad lately... Maybe watching these film will probably make me feel better."

Jihae flicked through the channels and decided everything was boring. So she took the Titanic DVD and put it on the video player. She watched it and ate her strawberry ice cream.

"Aww... Jack you're so manly," Jihae giggled.

"Thank, you don't need to tell me," someone said. 

Jihae turned and saw Key right next to her. She jumped, "Ahh! Yah! Where did you come from?"

"Uh, South Korea?" Key answered. Key sat next to her and smiled, "So how is my lovely princess feeling today? Much better from yesterday?"

"What do you mean?" asked Jihae as she went back on eating her ice cream.

"I heard my mom say that it took you the whole day just to pick a wedding dress... you must be really tired," Key said.

Jihae nodded, "I was really tired but at least the wedding gown is all ready."

Key smiled, "So... did you like the British breakfast?"

"Uh, I guess," Jihae replied.

*Should I give it to her already?* Key bit his lips and took out a small basket from behind, "Look. I bought something for you."

Jihae gained curiosity and took the basket, "What is it?"

She saw a very cute puppy dog. It was so adorable, "Aww~"

Key smiled, "I bought it today. Your mom said you like dogs so I bought one. It's a sorry gift because I feel bad that you're having a hard time."

Jihae didn't hear anything and she's in her own world with the dog, *This dog is so cute. What should I name it?... Lesley? Kiwi? I know! Disney.*

He tapped Jihae, "Yah, are you there?"

Jihae snapped off and looked at Key. She smiled, "Thanks Key. This is the best present ever."

Key's heart went ba-bump, *Her smile is so lovely, and her tone of voice seem so angelic.* 

"Hi Disney, I'm your new mommy, ok?" Jihae Disney's fur. Disney barked cutely, Jihae smiled, "Key, should we name it Disney?"

Key was still frozen, but the sound of 'we' made him happy. Key snapped off and nodded, "Whatever you want is fine with me."

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3