Deal

Marrying A Playboy

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3

It was Monday. Jihae walked to her classroom, she sighed and took out her notebook. Just then, Key walked in to Jihae's classroom.

Jihae acted like she didn't know him. Key walked in front of her but she just ignored him. All of the students starred at Key and wondered why he was in their classroom.

"Yah!" Key breathed in, "Can I borrow your phone..."

"Huh?!" Jihae turned to Key, "What do you mean borrow my phone?"

Key sighed and took a seat next to Jihae, "My dad confiscated my phone since I was a total bastard in front of the arrangement the other day."

"Really?" Jihae looked at him and felt a bit awkward, "Uhm, why do you want to borrow my phone? Why not your friends?"

"Are you serious?" Key rubbed his head, "All my friends has crapy phones and they don't even have internet connection in them."

Jihae blinked, "Is that it?"

Key nodded.

*Wow, this guy is really something. So he wants my phone just because it has internet conncetion on it?* Jihae rolled her eyes but she handed her phone to him.

Key grabbed it and quickly texted like mad. All the students were a bit suspicious on why Key was taking the lonely rich girl's phone.

Jihae continued reading her notes. Key suddenly gave back the phone and smiled, "Thanks."

"Don't worry," Jihae took her phone and put it on to her bag. 

He was still there. Jihae looked up at Key, "What else do you want?"

Key smiled, "Have dinner with me tonight."

"Huh?!" Jihae almost choked. Everyone looked at them and Key sighed and gave them a big grin, "I was just saying on how much my car cost."

Key quickly dragged Jihae out of the classroom, "Are you crazy?! Why are you shouting like that?!"

"Crazy?! You're the crazy one... you randomly ask people to have dinner with you," Jihae argued.

He sighed, "Ok, I decided that... we should get to know each other."

"What do you mean?" Jihae asked.

"You know, I thought you were smart," he shook his head, "But I guess I was wrong."

"Just cut to the chase, will you," Jihae impatiently said.

Key breathed in, "Well, I decided we should try dating... then doing what are parents want us to do."

"No," she simply said, "Marrying you is simply a no-no."

"Listen up," he added, "I'm meant to say, play husband and wife for about a year then when our parents give us our money, we'll have a divorce and life separate lives, good plan right?"

*Is this guy crazy?!... But wait. He's right. If we play husband and wife for a year, our parents would trust us and give us money,* Jihae smiled, "I like that idea."

Key nodded, "I knew you'll like it since I was the one who thought about it."

"But wait," Jihae said, "We need to make some kind of contract."

"Ok, let's do that when we get married," Key replied, "Deal?" He held out his hands.

Jihae accepted it, "Deal."

The bell rang, Key and Jihae went to their separate ways.

*It's good that Jihae lent me her phone to text my dad that we want to discuss something to them... I knew this plan will turn out good,* Key smiled to himself.

For the past two days, Key locked himself in his bedroom and thought on an idea on how he can get the money and not marry the girl he 'doesn't' love. And after all the thinking, he read this book and it hit him. Why not act husband and wife but only for a couple of months then get the money then it's a win-win. Two birds with one stone, right?

<3           <3           <3           <3           <3