I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 55

I Love You Too

 

A/N : Sorry for being hiatus for a long time. I guess I lose my muse to write. But, I guess all is my excuse. Forget about ramblings. Thank you so much for anyone, just anyone who still reads this. Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you so much. ^^

 

CHAPTER 55

 

Jonghyun didn’t feel right. He knew something is wrong. Minjung is out of reach no matter how many times he tried to call. And the video that he received, it proves everything just right.

 

“I want to make a report.” Jonghyun reported the moment he stepped into the police station.  

 

“Sir sorry, we are in a bit of hurry now. We…”

 

“No, you’ve got to listen!” he cuts the officer, “Lee Minjung’s in danger!” Jonghyun’s voice rose.

 

“What do you mean?” another officer, perhaps higher intercepts.

 

“The video about Minjung, I know who’s behind it. I recognized his voice.” he said straightforwardly.

 

“What?” Finally all attention focuses on Jonghyun.

 

“There’s no one else except him. And if he’s serious, Minjung is in grave danger.”

 

“How can you be sure?”

 

“I just know okay?!” Jonghyun exploded startled everyone in the station, “Minjung is missing! I’ve tried to reach her many times already. Even the man, I’ve tried many times to call him but I couldn’t reach him.” Jonghyun rants frustrated.

 

“Do you have his number?” the officer, Hodong started to believe in Jonghyun’s story.

 

For him, they have to use whatever source they could get to catch the suspect. They are already on uproar by the comments from the social media after the video spreads. Jonghyun nodded eagerly and handed him the number.

 

“Are you a close acquaintance of the suspect?” Jonghyun tensed by the sudden question.

 

He fisted his knuckles tight, “Yes, I am.”

 

Hodong signaled his subordinates to take the number and starts connecting a call. They tried many times but just like Jonghyun said, it couldn’t be reach. Jonghyun on the side, stayed in silence and just watched whatever the police was doing. His heart clenched painfully.

 

Why? What are you trying to do, Minhyuk? Why? He questioned over again praying for whatever happen now will not get any worse than this.

 

But, it really did. Just an hour after the first video, another one spreads, creating more speechless uproar. The second video has almost the same picture but with different scene. A man is tied, and beaten worse than the first one and he was also being interrogated.

 

“How did you know her?”

 

“We…we didn’t know…” the man cried.

 

Bam! A punch landed on his stomach, “Argh!!”

 

“Wrong answer.”

 

“But, we really didn’t know! She paid us to do the work!” he retorted back.

 

“Then,” A gun pointed onto his head, “It’s your loss.”

 

And just like the previous video, it turned dark after a sound of gun was heard.

 

No one said anything after it ended. Jonghyun especially, become more restless than ever.

 

“Sir! We’ve found the first location!” announced Junmyeon suddenly, breaking the silence.

 

“Where?!”

 

Junmyeon and his team arrived just in time the second video ended. Kyuhyun also trailed right behind them. Immediately after the announcement, Hodong gathers up his troop and sends another team, searching for the second victim.

 

“Jonghyun hyung.”

 

Jonghyun turned his head over the voice. He’s shocked to see Kyuhyun and vice versa.

 

“What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“What are YOU doing here?” Jonghyun revert his question back to him.

 

Kyuhyun frowned, “Junmyeon is my friend, a police here. We just come back from Sungmin’s apartment.”

 

“Ah.” Jonghyun looked away after hearing Sungmin’s name.

 

“You didn’t answer my question, hyung.” Kyuhyun strengthened.

 

“I’m here for Minjung.”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Look, I have no reason to explain to you right now. I’m in a mess myself. Just so you know, Minjung is missing and the criminal is a friend of mine.”

 

“Minhyuk?”

 

Jonghyun went dead silence by Kyuhyun’s right remark, “You…”

 

“So, Minhyuk is the owner of the voice.” Kyuhyun stated, everyone look at him questionably.

 

/////

 

On the other part of the world, there seated a woman in a house. It’s Minjung. She opened her eyes and saw a glimpse of a man sitting not far from her. She tried to move but winced immediately just to realize she’s tied to a chair and was taped. Cold sweat automatically formed on her neck.

 

“Um…um…” she makes a noise.

 

The said man slowly turns his face up from looking at the floor. Minjung got a hell of shock after seeing it.

 

“Hey Minjung-ssi.”

 

Minhyuk? She called inside.

 

Minhyuk sneered. In slow motion, he walked towards Minjung, dragging the chair he was sitting. He placed it right in front of her and takes a sit.

 

‘What the hell are you doing to me?! Let go of me right this instant!!’ She struggled out angrily.

 

Minhyuk’s smirked. It gives creep as Minjung sees it. Without saying anything, he approached her in slow motion.

 

“How are you Minjung? Hurt?” he asked.

 

“You know, the men you hired, they are dying now.” Minjung gaped, “Don’t worry, I will not kill them. I’ll just torture them, slow and steady.” he laughed eerily.

 

‘What do you mean?’ Minjung could feel her hand shaking.

 

“You must be wondering, why it was me, right?” he continued, “Well, the truth is…” Minhyuk trailed his words, his hand that was holding a knife slowly touch Minjung’s cheek.

 

“My name is Seok Hyukmin.” He holds Minjung’s face hard ignoring her wince of pain, “I am the son of the family that you destroyed, Lee Minjung. I am little Min’s oppa.” He declared.

 

Minjung knew she was doomed.

 

/////

 

“He’s back, baby girl.” Eunhyuk told his daughter sadly, “Your Min-oppa is back.”

 

Flashback.

 

“I’ll give you my family’s name.” Eunhyuk’s voice resonates cold as ice, “From now on, you are Lee Minhyuk, not Seok Hyukmin. You have to forget your past, your identity and start anew. I appointed you as my daughter’s shadow. You will protect her and destroys everything that hurts her, regardless of what is it. Do you understand?” he ordered.

 

Hyukmin or his new name, Minhyuk stares at him long before he kneels down on the floor.

 

“I will sacrifice my life for little Min.” he vowed.

 

Flashback end.

 

It was the start anew of Hyukmin as Minhyuk. Just how he promised, Eunhyuk supported Minhyuk’s life spending. He gave him work and destroys any evidence of his dark past away from the other people. The boy proved to him that nothing can stop him from protecting Sungmin. And he is grateful for it, for all these years.

 

But, after years passed, he feels attached to the boy. Many times, Eunhyuk prayed for Minhyuk to never take back his name. He could predict, once it happen, it will not be something good came out of it. The video was one of it. No need to for any voice detector, by a glance he recognized Minhyuk’s voice. With every bad thing happened to his daughter, he wasn’t that surprised by Minhyuk’s action.  But, he still couldn’t help the feeling of worry.

 

He treated the other (Minhyuk) as his own son, just like how Sungmin treated him as her own brother. Even though he understood the reason from the action, he doesn’t want Minhyuk to destroy the new happy life they are in now.

 

I’ll kill for my little Min.

 

Eunhyuk sighed. He never forgets the word of promise from Minhyuk. He knew the man willing to do anything for his little girl, even if it means destroying his own self. With what is happening now, he is sure of it.

 

/////

 

After Minhyuk’s announcement of his real name to Minjung, the torture starts.

 

“This is so much fun.” Minhyuk remarked with an evil smile, the blood on the knife like a psychopath.

 

Minjung shivered and trembling in fear even more seeing the expression he had.

 

“I can’t believe that I will have so much fun torturing you, Lee Minjung.” He added and laughed.

 

There are cuts made on Minjung’s body by Minhyuk. On each of it, he spoke of every pain that Sungmin has to go through for all these years. Then, his eyes changed into dark cold. He glared at Minjung and slapped her hard on the face. Minjung’s screams of pain muffled by the tape on . She cried, again.

 

“You made me hurt little Min.”

 

Pang

 

“Because of you, I let go of her hands.”

 

Pang

 

“Because of you, I hated little Min.”

 

Pang

 

Minhyuk continued slapping, eyes showed no emotion at all.

 

“And, because of you…” he holds Minjung’s chin hard, glaring deathly at her, “My little Min cried.”

 

Minhyuk slapped her again, continuously. Minjung cried for help. She cried for him to stop but none were answered. All her cries muffle down, and Minhyuk doesn’t seem to wanting to stop at all. In fact, she saw a devil smiling from Minhyuk’s face. He’s enjoying everything.

 

From minutes to hours passed after her abduction. The police were still searching. Just when they found the second victim, another video spreads, showing the third man.

 

“Argh! Just where the hell is this man?!” Hodong exploded.

 

They have tried to stop it from going on but obviously failed. From the report, there were 4 men involved in the case. Since they are sure, Siwon is secured safe, and all three men were somehow ‘caught’, the only thing to do is capture the main suspect behind everything that is happening.

 

While they are all in deep thought, suddenly Jonghyun’s phone started ring. It’s an unknown number.  He deliberately answers the call.

 

“Hey hyung.” The voice sends Jonghyun speechless.

 

“Minhyuk?”

 

Everyone’s attention alerted when they heard it. Quick and swiftly, Hodong ask his team to attached detector on Jonghyun’s phone, his other phone.

 

“Stray him…” Hodong whispered.

 

Jonghyun nodded, “What are you doing, Minhyuk? Why didn’t you answer my call?”

 

“Oh, my battery died. Why? You need anything for me?” he sounded casual answering.

 

“No, who’s number is this?”

 

“A friend.”

 

“Ah did you know that Sungmin…”

 

“Sungmin?! What’s wrong with Sungmin?!” he panicked.

 

“No, there’s nothing wrong with her!” Jonghyun quickly retorted, “She’s fine at the hospital.”

 

Minhyuk sighed, “You scare me hyung. I thought something happened to her.”

 

“Have you visited her? We can go together.”

 

“I… I don’t know hyung.”

 

“You don’t know?”

 

“Yeah,” he said nonchalantly, “Sungmin’s condition wasn’t so good. I don’t know whether I could handle seeing her in that state again.”

 

“Oh, it’s that. I thought you’re meaning to say something else.”

 

“Something else? What do you mean by something else?”

 

“Well, I…I…” Jonghyun hesitated to answer.

 

By then, Hodong gives him signal that they got the location. He nodded nervously to the sign, “I think I’ll hang up then.”

 

“So fast?” Minhyuk’s sad tone suddenly changed, they could sense it.

 

“Eh?”

 

They heard a soft chuckle from the loud speaker, “Did you get the location, hyung?” the line was silence for a moment, “Are you and the police already get the location of me?”

 

Every person who heard Minhyuk’s question through the speaker was flabbergasted. Minhyuk suddenly laughed out loud.

 

“You’re bad at lying hyung.” He said, making them more speechless, “I know you’re at the station right now? Did the first man survive? I thought I make it easier for you to search for the second one.”

 

“What…what are you…”

 

“If you’re asking, yes, Minjung is with me right now. She’s safe, for now.” shiver spreads by the last sentence said.

 

Minhyuk’s laughter was heard again, “I’ll be waiting, hyung.” And the line was dead.

 

No one said a single word. No one dare to comment anything.

 

“Damn!” Hodong’s cursed wakes them up, and they quickly take action. If whatever they’re thinking about Minhyuk is right. They must act quicker before anything else is too late. Within half an hour after the call and Junmyeon’s team berserk searching, they finally found Minhyuk’s hideout. It was in fact wasn’t that hard. They detected the location in no time.

 

“I’ve been waiting for you.” Minhyuk said.

 

He looked so calm when the police cuffed his hand and pulled him away. Minjung’s condition wasn’t so critical but she’s weak when they rescued her.

 

“Why?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

He and Minhyuk went face to face in front of the police car.

 

“Why are you willing to go this far for Sungmin, Minhyuk?” Kyuhyun asked again, staring straight into Minhyuk’s.

 

“No reason.” He simply replied and get inside the car.

 

Kyuhyun and the others just watched as the police car drove away with the suspect. Minjung also, has been taken to the hospital with Jonghyun trailing right behind. Kyuhyun stood still, unsure what to do next. The case seems to be over, but he could guess more chaos will come with the media covering the news later. Minjung is a public figure, and so does the Lee’s family.

 

Unconsciously, he arrived at the hospital. His feet brought him to the room where Sungmin is still sleeping.

 

“Uncle.” He greeted Eunhyuk, bowing a little.

 

Eunhyuk looked at him with an unreadable face, “You’re here.” He simply said.

 

“How’s Sungmin?”

 

“Normal.” He replied, after a short silence, “Too normal actually. And it scares me a bit.”

 

Silence.

 

“Is everything alright now?” Kyuhyun’s question breaks in.

 

Eunhyuk turned up looking at him. He takes off his glasses and slowly put it on the table.

 

“Yes. It’s about to end now.” He simply said.

 

/////

 

Day one.

 

Minjung wakes up in rage from the hospital bed and claimed wanting to kill Minhyuk or Hyukmin for whatever happened to her. On the same day, the presses ‘attack’ her for seeking the truth from her pasts. Many were exposed and none of it was actually a good one. Among all, Lee family was deeply infected. Eunhyuk was very calm when the reporters went to ask him questions.

 

“She is just my ex-wife. Nothing more. Whatever she did to my daughter, I will never forgive her.” He stated and walked away.

 

It creates more questions to the world about what has Minjung did. From fan to haters, everyone attack Minjung physically and verbally for her cruel action towards her own daughter. Many were disgusted.

 

“Die Minjung! Die! Die!” haters chanted outside of the hospital, create a ruckuss.

 

Minjung stares angrily at them.

 

“I didn’t do anything wrong! Why are they attacking me!” she enrages, throwing everything on her way, “Argh!!!”

 

“Minjung.”

 

“Ah.” She turned her head by the call, “Jonghyun!” she ran and hugged Jonghyun, crying, “Help me…please…help me out of this.”

 

Jonghyun stares at her with a complicated expression.

 

“No one sided with me except you now. Please…I’m not doing anything wrong, please…” she sobbed but Jonghyun was still emotionless.

 

Flashback

 

“Uncle Hyuk.”

 

Eunhyuk raised his hand, stopping Jonghyun from talking. Jonghyun gulped seeing the stern look on the man’s face. It’s something serious. He didn’t even expect the sudden ‘visit’ from the man.

 

“Do you love Sungmin, Jonghyun?”

 

“Wh…what?”

 

“Or do you love Minjung more?” him went completely silence by that question.

 

“I…I…” Jonghyun stutter, didn’t know where to look except the floor.

 

“I don’t actually care about who or what are you going to do with your life. All I want is…the best for my family. I’m saying this to you as a head of warning, Jonghyun.” Eunhyuk paused.

 

“Eh?”

 

“For you who are someone that my daughter loved, I am warning for what is going to come into Minjung’s life. It will not be good. More is about to reveal itself. And you might get affected too. It’s your choice whether to stay or not. But, I will not going to forgive for everything she has done. Minjung make my daughter suffer, TWICE. And I’ll ‘pay’ her once and for all, no matter what it cost.” Eunhyuk determined, leaving Jonghyun.

 

Flashback end

 

Jonghyun went back to the reality with Minjung still in his arms crying.

 

“Jonghyun…please…” she pleaded.

 

Jonghyun was unsure by the tears. From what happened to Sungmin, and the story makes him disgusted so much. For the first time, he felt so distrust towards the woman he loved. For the first time ever, he felt something that he had once tried to forget. Hatred.

 

Day two.

 

As more press make statement into the world about Minjung, more and more secrets reveal. It included almost everything that she lied to everyone, her secret life, her façade and especially her child, Sungmin.

 

‘Teenage marriage! Minjung’s secret daughter from an affair! Deal with the businessman, breaking news!’

 

Leeteuk sighed as she reads every statement written in bold about Minjung. It spreads faster through the internet and many people were bashing on her, since the Day One.

 

“Teukie?”

 

“Ah, Aunt Hae.” She gets up and greets Donghae with a hug, “How are you?”

 

Donghae smiles, “I’m still fine. You?” Leeteuk just answer with a shrug, “Sungmin’s still the same?”

 

“I guess. No progress so far.” They both take a seat on the couch.

 

Donghae saw the newspapers on the table and Leeteuk’s open tabs on the tablets.

 

“It revealed.” She breaks the ice after a moment.

 

Leeteuk hummed, “Are you going to be okay, Aunt Hae?” she asked worriedly.

 

“We will. As long as Sungmin is.” Donghae replied her, a thin smile plastered.

 

Donghae was calmer because she was protected. She knew, it was her husband who being affected the most from everything that happened at the moment. Many of secrets that the family kept before appeared itself. And without them knowing, the circle of affected people grows.

 

“Amber.” Henry came running towards her upon noticing.

 

The girl turned her head and shocked him. Her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were wet with tears.

 

“What’s wrong?!” he panicky asked.

 

Amber crashed herself into his arms and sobbed. Henry was sure puzzled by the suddenness.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong? Tell me.” he urged the girl but she hugged him tighter and cried even more.

 

Henry was surprised when he got a call from Amber that day. He was lounging around in her room when she called. Her sob from the other line was the first thing he heard when he answered. Panicked, he dashed right away to where she is without asking anything.

 

Flashback

 

“Yifan.” Kris’s mother called for him gently.

 

Amber who was outside, stopped walking upon noticing her father and grandmother’s voice. She went all ears to the talk sort of something pulling her to do so.

 

“Why are you so concern about this girl?” May (Kris’s mother) asked.

 

Kris was bewildered for a moment by that sudden question.

 

“You never care about anyone else before other than Amber, your daughter. But now, suddenly you talks about this girl a lot. And what’s more, she is Hyukjae’s daughter. I thought that you hate him so much. How and when did you change your mind about him?”

 

Kris didn’t right away answering her long questions. He avoids looking at her especially. And his reaction confuses May even more.

 

“Yifan, is there something else you didn’t tell me?” she asks again, concerned by her son’s strange behaviour.

 

“Mom…everything…is part of my mistake.” Told Kris to the mother, his eyes glassed with some tears.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Hyukjae never betrays me, mom. It was me who hurts him in the first place. It was entirely my fault.” He said, covering his face with the hand.

 

“What are you talking about, dear? Tell me.” May was getting nervous.

 

“She…Sungmin is…she is mine, mom.” Kris said the truth bitterly.

 

“What?” May’s eyes widened.

 

“She’s mine, mom.” Kris repeated again, “She’s my illegitimate daughter with Hyukjae’s ex-wife.”

 

“W…what? What are you talking about, Yifan. How is that…even possible. This is not a laughing matter.”

 

He chuckled with the pain, “How I wish that it was just a laughing matter. But, the reality is it’s not.”

 

May become more astonished by the information.

 

“How about DNA? Have you checked the DNA?” she asked for more, to ensure.

 

Slowly, Kris nods his head, and shocks May once again by the truth.

 

“It’s positive. It was 99.99% positive that she had my blood, our blood.” He closed his eyes tight, feeling the pain, “But, above all, her eyes…she has dad’s eyes, mom.”

 

“Ah.” Realization struck into May’s head when he talks about his late husband.

 

“Her eyes are blue.” Kris added.

 

Flashback end

 

Henry sighed tiredly after Amber ended her story. He can see the sadness in her eyes while the story telling. It must be a shock for her. He thought.

 

“Daddy was a liar.” Amber cussed, “He lied to me and mommy. He even lied to Sungmin unnie. He didn’t know what Sungmin unnie has to go through before. This is all his fault.” She blamed.

 

“Hey,” Henry her cheek softly, “Your daddy is not at fault.” He said.

 

“Why? How can you be so sure?” she questioned back.

 

Henry gives her a thin smile, “I’m not sure. I just think he is not at fault. Maybe he didn’t know about Sungmin noona before or maybe he just found out about it. But, I’m sure he didn’t mean to lie to you.”

 

“No, he lied! He lied to me and my mommy! Mommy died not knowing his affair! Mommy didn’t even know he had another child!” Amber exclaimed aloud.

 

“Calm down, Amber. Your dad must have his own reason why he hid it. You know that he loves you so much right? There’s no way he would want to hurt your feelings.”

 

“But, he already did!” Amber rebutted, “He already hurt my feelings!”

 

She pants. Tears dropped from her eyes without ask. She cried, again.

 

“He hurts my feelings, Hen.” She repeated still crying, “And you…don’t even understand.”

 

“Amber…”

 

“You don’t understand!” Amber pushed his hand away angrily.

 

“Ah…”

 

Henry opened his mouth to retort but to close it again without saying anything. He noticed the frustration that Amber felt.  He also knows nothing he said will change her mind set at that moment.

 

“I hate you.” And the girl rushed leaving the place.

 

Henry went to catch her but he got a slap on the face instead. They got into another argument before Amber stopped a taxi in hurry and jumped into it. Henry frustratingly groaned after she left. He watched the taxi until it completely left. He was really on a pin-point. He didn’t know what he can do to make the girl understand because he himself didn’t understand. He groaned and left the place, not after picking up his phone to call Sungjin.  

 

////

 

Amber absentmindedly went to the Lee’s Mansion. The maids and Donghae were surprised by the sudden visit plus her drenched clothes and tears.

 

“Is it true, Aunt Hae? Is it true that Minnie unnie is my sister?” Amber sobbed asking.a

 

Everyone gasped by her question. They never expected for it to suddenly being questioned especially at such crucial time where everyone is still in worry about Sungmin’s condition. Donghae walked forward and pull her inside the house.

 

“Let’s dry yourself first.” She reassured, gently wipes away the tears, “I will tell you everything.”

 

Amber sniffed but her tears just couldn’t stop even with the comforting words.

 

“It’s fine.” Donghae pulled her into a hug.

 

Amber breaks down. She cried loudly in Donghae’s arms. Everyone watching also shed tears by the scene. Moments later, Amber walks slowly from the bathroom with wet hair. Donghae smiles thinly and pats the bed, calling her to sit. Silently Amber obeys and sat back-facing to Donghae. Donghae takes a brush and starts brushing Amber’s hair.

 

“Don’t blame your father in this matter, Amber dear. He also just found out about the truth recently.” Donghae starts, “Sungmin also, still didn’t know a thing about her true identity. Even as we speak now, she is clueless about it.” She explained.

 

“Why didn’t you tell her?” Amber’s voice softly questioned.

 

Donghae slowly turns the girl facing her. She has a sad smile on.

 

“Because it hurts.” She exclaimed softly.

 

“As much as it hurts you, we know it will be more hurtful for Sungmin. For all this time, she has been living with her entire life being the child that was unwanted by everyone around her. She was such an innocent child when her father divorced with the mother. She blamed herself for the divorce thinking that it was her fault. No one understands her feelings. No one even tried to.” She explained more.

 

Donghae caressed Amber’s cheek, “But, Sungmin is no longer alone now.” and wipes the tears that fall.

 

 “I know it shock you but please don’t be sad. What happened has happened and nothing you do now will change anything. We, with Sungmin’s condition like this now, we only want her to heal again.” She hoped, “It’s enough for me that you are here by our side, supporting, Amber dear. It is better to know that Sungmin got many people around that truly love her. It’s sad, but let’s try to not cry. It saddened my heart to see you like this and I’m sure Sungmin will too if she sees you this moment.”

 

Amber slowly nodded, “Em.” She hugged Donghae tightly, taking the warmth of a mother.

 

Donghae is right. She cried again, but this time, she determined to always be by Sungmin’s side. Especially now, she is sure about their relationship as sisters. 

 

And Day Three comes.

 

After the revelation, Kris come forward to her daughter and tells her everything that he kept before. This time, Amber no longer sulks and accepts the truth heartily.

 

“I love you, daddy. So much.” She confessed and hugged him tight.

 

Kris is really grateful for her understanding despite the hurtful truth. No one is at fault after all.

 

Eunhyuk on the other hand, call for a press conference suddenly. Many reporters wait as he steps inside the hall. Some of his directors are together, including Yunho and it creates more curiosity of the people because Yunho is known to the business world as the Managing Director of one of the biggest company in Korea, LSM Corporation.

 

“My name is Lee Hyukjae.” He started, “That is the name known by everyone. I am the owner of Lee Corporation.” he paused, sort of arranging something inside his head.

 

Flashes of camera light and shutters were heard. Everyone there anticipated nervously for what is the man going to say. Slowly, he rose up his head.

 

“I am also…Lee Eunhyuk. The real owner of LSM Corp.”

 

Gasps of people were immediately heard. Even Minjung gasped out of shock. Lee Hyukjae, that Lee Hyukjae, her ex-husband is actually the unknown Lee Eunhyuk and also the owner of the wealthiest company all throughout Korea. Why didn’t it cross her mind before? Lee Eunhyuk is the common name used by Hyukjae back in their school days. He never hides anything. Why didn’t she think about it sooner?

 

But why did he lie? Why did he hide his true-self?

 

“There might be more you will find out about me after this. But, I warn you.” He glared, “Lee Sungmin is my daughter.”

 

“Ah.” Realization dawned upon Minjung.

 

“You, who have hurt my daughter, will never have my forgiveness. I will never forget whatever you did. I’ll make you pay for destroying her life. I’ll make your life suffers as much as she did 100 times more.” He threatened.

 

 

TBC