I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 14

I Love You Too

Chapter 14 – Nervous? Am I?

 

Sungmin keep on blinking her eyes repeatedly. It has been a few seconds that she was staring confusedly at one figure standing in front of her. The man has a huge grin on his face, showing his deep dimple at her.

 

“What…are you doing here, Siwon-ssi?” she asks, hesitant and shock.

 

Yes, it is Siwon. She can’t believe that Siwon is in front of her that moment. They just met with each other the other night, and she didn’t expect to meet him sooner. But, Siwon can actually so casual to appear in front of her, despite with the fact he has made some major confession to her.

 

“Sorry.” Siwon clapped his hands, a sign of apology, “Did I bother you?”

 

Sungmin shakes her head slowly, still didn’t take away her eyes from him.

 

“Don’t tell me that you are my customer?” she assumes.

 

“Oh, no. I’m not.” The man denies, waving his hands here and there, “I’m accompanying my sister today. And she…”

 

“Minnie unnie!!” a small girl comes running and hugs Sungmin happily cuts Siwon from finishing his explanation.

 

“Jiminie!” Sungmin picks up the girl in her arms, and laughs together.

 

“What are you doing here? Come to buy cake again?” Sungmin asks the little girl.

 

“No! Jiminie comes with mama!” the girl replies excitedly.

 

“Eh? Mama?”

 

“Hello, Sungmin-ssi.” Sungmin looks upfront when a voice greets her.

 

There’s a woman in early 30’s in front of her, smiling brightly.

 

“Hello. Welcome to Sakura Café.” Sungmin bows a little, “How may I help you?”

 

“My name is Jung Jiwon. I’m this pretty girl’s mother,” she ruffles Jimin’s hair making the girl laughs happily, “And also, this Masi (horse)’s elder sister.” She ends up her introduction with a smile, patting Siwon’s back repeatedly.

 

“Eh? Sister?” Sungmin repeats the word, a little surprise to get that new information.

 

“Hehehe…yeah. She’s my sister.” Siwon said, answering Sungmin’ssilent question.

 

~~

 

It turns out to be that Sungmin’s customer is actuallySiwon’s elder sister, which is also Jimin’s mother (as introduced). The woman works as a doctor in a hospital, just what is written in the card. Well, the sudden appearance really is not that important for the moment, because it is not the sister that has some matter to solve but the brother instead.

 

It has been more than 5 minutes that Sungminleaves together with Jiwon and starts her work at the other table. And it was also a hell of minutes for Siwon to sit still in front of someone he didn’t expect to meet that day, a.k.a Sungmin’s mother. Donghaehas been silent from the time Sungmin introducing her to the man. She silently scanning him from head to toe, making sure she completely recognized the face to tell her husband later. She didn’t expect to meet Sungmin’s admirer that fast, but of course, the opportunity is not to be slip away like that, right?

 

“So~~Siwon-ssi, right?” Siwon nodded his head fast.

 

“Family name?”

 

“C..Choi, Ma’am. My name is Choi Siwon.” He bowed politely, gives her a proper introduction.

 

Donghae chuckles, couldn’t hide the laughter anymore seeing the nervous face of the lad.

 

“You’re quite handsome.” She commented, and Siwon blush immediately with it.

 

“Than…Thank you.”

 

“So…”

 

“Aunt Hae, Siwon-ssi, have a drink.” Ryeowook came and served them a cup each.

 

“Thank you, Wookie dear. Don’t you want to join us?” Donghae suggested.

 

Ryeowook glanced to Siwon.

 

Please! Please! Please join me! Siwon screamed inside, sending SOS to Ryeowook to not let him be alone with just Donghae.

 

Ryeowook chuckled inwardly. She actually understands the signal given with just one look from Siwon’s face. But, to see a nervous Siwon is amusing and she is not that ‘kind’ to begin with.

 

“Sorry, Aunt Hae. I gotta go and finish some work at the kitchen. Sungmin needs me to prepare the samples too.” Ryeowook declined the offer politely, faking a sorry look.

 

“Oh, really?”

 

“Em. Enjoy yourself, Aunt Hae. Just call me or Tae if you want anything. You too, Siwon-ssi.” Ryeowook smirks at him, teasingly.

 

She really tried her best to restrain herself from laughing seeing that dejected look on Siwon.

 

“Ha…haha…thank you…” Siwon laughs awkwardly as Ryeowook walked away leaving just him and Donghae once again.

 

“Okay, back to us. What did we talk about just now?” Donghae questioned, her focus turns to the man.

 

“Err….”

 

“Ah, I remember. You said that your family’s name is Choi, right?” Siwon nodded his head, “Choi? As in Choi Corporation? You’re the president of that company?” she continues asking, quite surprise to know about the latter’s background.

 

Siwon quickly shook his head, “No, I’m not the president.” He denied, “My father is the president. And I am just working under him.” he explained more.

 

“The vice-president?” Donghae make another guess, frowning a bit.

 

“Err…yes I guess. Somehow that is how it turns out to be.”

 

“Wow. You must be great then. Already a vice-president at the young age.” Donghae praised him.

 

“Maybe. But, there are also other people who are much better than I am, ma’am. For example is Sungmin’sboss himself. He is already a CEO, right?”

 

“Aaaa….you mean Youngwoon, right? Of course he’s the best, if not, Sungmin’s father will never allow her to work under him.”

 

“Eh? Sungmin wasn’t allowed to work?” Siwon asked puzzled.

 

“Let’s just say that her father is really overprotective of her, just that.” Donghae simply answers, didn’t wanna go deep into the matter because her daughter obviously didn’t like to talk about it to anyone.

 

“So, tell me the truth, Siwon-ssi.” Donghae starts talking again, “It was you, right? The one who confessed to my baby pumpkin?”Siwon’s body tensed automatically by that outburst question.

 

“Hehehe…maybe I did.” He laughs to hide the embarrassment, looking nowhere but to his cup of coffee.

 

“Thank you.” Siwon instantly looks upfront, surprised.

 

“Eh? What?”

 

“Thank you.” Donghae repeated the words again, with a meaningful smile.

 

“Thank you? Why?” the man asked, certainly confused by the sudden thanks from the mother.

 

“For your confession to my girl.It’s that thank you.” Donghae explains and yet, it still seems vague for Siwon as he stares at Donghae confusingly.

 

Donghae smiles, “You know, this was actually the first time that someone ever confessed to Sungmin this boldly.” She informed, surprise the lad even more.

 

“First time? Are you sure? Sungmin is…” Siwon trails his word, trying to find the right words to say.

 

“Why? Do you think it’s impossible? For someone at her age?”Donghae cuts him, ‘helping’ to finish off Siwon’s sentence.

 

“Err…not really.” Siwon scratch the back of his nape, a bit didn’t expect for Donghae to be able to read his mind, “But, it really doesn’t mean anything.” he fast rebutted, “Sungmin is attractive, trust me. She’s a true beauty and those men who never realize it before must be just stupid.” He adds, doesn’t have any remorse of criticizing his own kind.

 

Donghae laughs when he said that, “Don’t worry. There’s no one to blame in that matter.Sungmin didn’t have much experience with boys in the first place. Her father is very overprotective of her.” she whispered the last sentence to him in case Sungmin might hear it.

 

“Protective?”

 

“Em.”Donghae nodded, smiling mischievously when Siwon looks worried to hear it.

 

“Or…” she trails her word, “Maybe she has just been waiting for someone like you to appear to love her.” she said more, and surely makes Siwon blush by the remarks.

 

He smiles shyly at her. He could sense that Donghae has somehow accepted his existence into Sungmin’s life.A very important thing for him for a starting point.Isn’t it much better than being just nervous?

 

“Thank you, Mrs Lee.” He thanked, grateful.

 

On the other hand, Sungmin and Jiwon are still discussing about their work. Jiwon can’t help but to be attracted to Sungmin with the politeness shown and the way she talks. She can see that Sungmin is very professional with her works. The way she explains to her about the pastries really shows that Sungmin is very good at it. She still wonders why Sungmin has to do two works though (as told by her brother). 

 

“Okay, that is all about the pastries that we have and can make. You can fill in this form here. The date, what type of pastries you need or any special order that you needed. We will give our best to prepare everything to you satisfaction.” Jiwon nodded her head to all the explanation said by Sungmin.

 

“Do I need to return it today?” Jiwon shows the form on her hand.

 

“Ah, no. it depends on you. The faster you give it to me, the better prepared we will be.” Sungmin said, politely.

 

“Ohh…okay then. I’ll have a talk with some of my subordinates about this. And, about the samples…”

 

“Yes. We have prepared them. Please follow me.” Sungmin stands up from her seat.

 

“Ah, no.” Jiwon stops Sungmin from standing, “The sample can wait. Just have a sit first.” She pulls Sungmin to sit back which the girl follows blankly.

 

“Did I do something wrong?” she asks worriedly.

 

“No~~ of course not. I just want to have a girls’ talk with you.” Jiwon said, with a playful smile.

 

Sungmin nods her head and waits for her to continue.

 

“Great. Firstly, thank you so much.” Jiwon suddenly thanked her, holding Sungmin’s hand firmly.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Siwon told me that it was you who helped my daughter in baking my birthday cake. It was seriously the best and even more, it was my daughter who involved which makes it better. I really hope she didn’t bother you much with your works.”

 

“It was nothing much actually. I’m glad that I am able to help and the cake is to your liking.”

 

“Are you kidding me? It was awesome.” Jiwon praised wholeheartedly, “I really am not fancy of sweet thing. But, somehow, the cake is addictive. I’m planning on buying some for today.”

 

“Hehehehe…it would really help me a lot. Thank you.” Sungmin smiles happily at her.

 

Seeing that sweet smile on Sungmin’s pretty face truly makes Jiwon’s heart melt. She finally understands the charm that Sungmin has and the sole reason why her brother and daughter are both so fond of the girl so much.

 

She has the best smile. A very sincere smile.Jiwon concludes inside, approving Sungmin to be her future sister-in-law.

 

“What do you think about my brother, Sungmin-ssi? Truthfully?”

 

Sungmin stares at her, wide eyed. She looks elsewhere, frowning and unsure what kind of answer to give with that question.

 

“He did tell me that he confessed to you. And your answer is to give him time. Is that true?” Jiwon continues asking noticing Sungmin is still contemplating the answer.

 

Sungmin blush a little. Jiwon couldn’t hold her chuckles to see that cute reaction from her.

 

“You don’t like my masi, Sungmin-ssi?” she .

 

“No. I mean yes, ah no! Well, it’s not like that actually…I…Well…” Sungmin stutters with her words, didn’t really sure how to explain her unsettled heart.

 

Jiwon laughs out, in the end she couldn’t keep hiding her teasing to Sungmin anymore, “Don’t be nervous, Sungmin. I’m just teasing you.” She pats Sungmin’s hand, calming her.

 

Sungmin unconsciously pouts, looking at her with a very uneasy expression and nervousness. She clearly didn’t like the teasing at all. Jiwon tries her best to hold her laughter. Even though she did have some fun doing it, she knew what the most important is to calm Sungmin’s nervous nerve. So, she stops, and looks at the girl in front of her lovingly.

 

“Don’t feel pressure with my brother’s confession, Sungmin-ssi.” She said, assuring Sungmin, “He has always been an idiot and too straightforward. Most of the time, he really couldn’t understand a girl’s heart. I know him too well to say this because if it was me who got the sudden confession, I’m sure I would react and say the same thing.”

 

“Time?” Jiwon nodded to Sungmin’s guess, agrees.

 

“But,” she takes Sungmin’s hand into hers and holds it gently, “Please consider his feeling carefully, Sungmin-ssi. My brother might be immature in this love-thingy thing and there might be flaw here and there but I know that he truly loves you.” The sister speaks up the truth, wanting Sungmin to at least accept his brother.

 

“It may be too early to make any decision, but I really want you to accept him. I have never seen him so nervous and happy like this with other people. I have a feeling that both of you are really meant for each other. I want him to be happy, Sungmin-ssi.” She said with all sincerity written on her face.

 

Sungmin blinks her eyes few times, staring and sorting everything that has been told. She gradually avoids from looking at Jiwon, and nodding to the request shyly.

 

“I…I will think about it, carefully.” she replies, smiling awkwardly.

 

Jiwon is already relieve and happy to hear that answer. It is enough to be a promise for the day.

 

“Just take your time. The most important thing is to listen to your heart. It often has the best answer to every question.” Jiwon advised which the latter nodded at her as the silent reply.

 

It is really a new and nice day for an introduction. Siwon and Sungmin did feel nervous the most at the start of the day. But the acceptance from the both side is enough to say that it will be alright after all.

 

TBC

 

 

~~I don’t about anyone else, but truthfully, I am still affected by Sungmin’s oppa breaking news. I’m sure every Kyumin fan feels the same. But, I promised myself already that I will continue to support him and of course Kyumin because it is my wildest fantasy always…as days passed, I really curious about that gf of oppa, she really very mysterious, and I feel sorry for oppa. Should they made some news or conference to make it official, but ever since this new breaks, the only thing that I can recall is about Heechul oppa’s tweet and everything else is just vague...>.< Are they really dating? Seeing her picture in the internet really make me mad! I’m so frustrated!! ( ≧Д≦)

Sorry for rambling so much where I should just update my story.  (シ_ _)シ Comments are highly appreciated as usual! Thank you so much!~~