I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 1

I Love You Too

 

Chapter 1

 

My name is Cho Kyuhyun. Today is my graduation day and it was supposed to be a happy day for me but somehow, my heart clenched. The face of my best friend crying was still fresh in my mind. I never see that coming. I never thought that I’ll see her tears and it was all because of me.

 

After the graduation ended, all of the other students gathered again for an after-party. I thought that she’s not coming but now, here she is talking to our friends. She was smiling but why does it seems so fake? Is it still because of me to? Of us? Kyuhyun has been contemplating inside, feeling hurt every time he saw Sungmin.

 

“I’m going home.” Sungmin stated suddenly and her friends were surprised by it.

 

“Going home? The party has just started.” One of her friend questioned.

 

“I know.” Sungmin smiled, “But I don’t think it suits me much. Just call or text me the story later. If there’s anything interesting happened of course.”

 

“Are you sure, Ming?” Sungmin nodded, give them her assurance.

 

“Ming, you’re going home?” Kyuhyun that was nearby heard her conversation just now, in.

 

“Erm…I didn’t feel so well. So, I’m thinking of resting at home.” She made excuse.

 

“Sungmin…”

 

“It’s okay, Kyu. I’m fine.” Sungmin cuts him, “I’ll be really fine.” And it makes Kyuhyun feel guilty even more.

 

“How are you going home? We…”

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll call a cab or something on the way.” Sungmin answered almost immediately.

 

“Are you sure, Minnie?” her friend asked again worriedly.

 

“Perfectly sure.” Sungmin replied short.

 

“Ming, let me send you home.” Kyuhyun suggested, also look worried.

 

“No need, stupid. Just stay here. You can’t just leave your girlfriend here, right?”

 

“But,”

 

“Shh…no more buts.” Sungmin stopped him from talking even further, “Let’s meet again someday.” He patted the boy’s shoulder, assuring that she’s alright.

 

“Take a good care.”

 

“You too, Minnie.” She hugged her two friends tight.

 

She smiled again, looking at her friends in front of her, “Goodbye.” She said the word and started walking away without turning back.

 

“Bye…Ming.”

 

The three friends who were there with Sungmin just now, watched as she walked slowly from the venue.

 

“Sungmin looks so depressed right?”

 

The other girl nodded, agreed, “But, knowing Sungmin, she will never tell anyone about her problem.”

 

“True on that.” They agreed.

 

Kyuhyun was also getting depressed, “I’ll go get some food.” He reasoned, walking away from there.

 

I didn’t been given a chance to say anything. Though I really didn’t know what to say to her. Sorry? Will my apology be enough to redeem her broken heart? He talked to himself.

 

“Sungmin went home?” Kyuhyun jerked hearing Sungmin’s name being spoken.

 

He was eating at one corner and decided to eavesdrop.

 

“Yup, I saw her walking out just now.”

 

“Everyone guess it right, then.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“What do you mean?” a boy there asked, confused.

 

“Me and the other girls make a bet that she will not be here for so long.” The girl said.

 

“And, why is that?”

 

They smirked, “Because she’s not fitted to be here. Duh, what kind of answer do you expect more.” One of them said sarcastically.

 

“I totally agree with you, girl.”

 

“At least she tried to blend in, right?” the guy defended.

 

“Blend in? please…” they mocked in sync and Kyuhyun was there, listen to all the conversation.

 

“She’s not even at par with our class, what else to think in blending.” Kyuhyun’s ears burned by the girl’s casual insult.

 

“I agree.” The other girl makes a disgusted face as she agreed to the comment, “Did you see her dress? So hideous. Totally unsuited for her.” She insulted more.

 

How could they say such thing about her? Kyuhyun thought.

 

“Well, at least it’s better…”

 

“Than the last time!” And they laughed evilly as their guy friend just sigh.

 

Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun ran outside of the party venue. He hopes that he might be able to catch up with Sungmin before it is too late. He has to apologize, no matter what that the reason it. he just needed to say that he’s sorry.

 

~~

 

I left the party early. I don’t think I will be able to lie to myself anymore. It hurts. It’s really hurts so much to see other people happiness, knowing you are not in it. No one will ever care if I was there or not anyway. Why should I ever be here in the first place? Stupid.

 

Sungmin told herself while walking. She was actually restraining herself from crying. It’s not like she didn’t realize the stare that the other people gave. She understood it so much that she was just an outsider. She was walking straight, without even look in front. She didn’t realize that there was someone else walking towards her.

 

Both of them who didn’t even realize the other’s presence, finally bumped into each other.

 

“Aahhh!!” they cried together, as they fall hard on their .

 

“Ouch…okay, that’s hurt a little.” The other person groaned.

 

“Ah…” Sungmin opened her eyes slightly, still in shock with the sudden bump.

 

But as soon as she opened her eyes clearly, she panicked. She saw there’s a guy in front of her, an empty cup lying on the floor and a black stain of coffee on the guy’s white shirt.

 

Oh no…what have I done?

 

“Mr, are you okay?” she shoot up from her place and went to that guy, asking in worry and frightened.

 

“Yes, I’m okay. Just…” the man turned up, meet with Sungmin’s eyes and his sentence stop.

 

“I’m sorry! I’m really am sorry!” Sungmin apologized instantly, fishing out her handkerchief and started rubbing the stain away, which is seems so impossible.

 

“I should have pay more attention while walking! Oh no! The stain doesn’t go away! I’m really sorry!” Sungmin continued on rambling and panicking with what has just happened.

 

On the other hand, the other party just keeps on staring at her. He didn’t understand it himself but, he was sure that he was mesmerized by Sungmin.

 

“I know! I’ll pay for the cleaning! Or I just buy you a new one!”

 

The eyes. Why is it the doe eyes looks so special though she wears a spectacle?

 

“And…I will pay for the coffee too!”

 

That lips. Why is that M-shaped lips looks so…tempting.

 

“I also…ah” Sungmin was stunned.

 

No one ever expected what happened in that short of seconds. In that short of time, the guy who was overwhelmed with what he saw, slowly lean closer to Sungmin and kissed Sungmin’s lips that he was so tempted. Sungmin didn’t even manage to close her eyes, she was just too shock to even show any reaction at all. Kyuhyun whom came to chase Sungmin was agape to meet that scene. He fast ran towards them and pushes the guy harshly with a loud ‘bam’.

 

“What the hell are you doing?!” he yelled angrily, breathing hard.

 

“Ouch…my . Not again…” the guy winced in pain.

 

“Kyu..”

 

“Ming-ah, are you okay? This guy didn’t hurt you right?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

 

Sungmin just stare at him in daze. Her mind was still slow processing what has just happened. She takes turn to look at the man and Kyuhyun back forth, blinking her eyes few times. Kyuhyun step forward and stand in front of Sungmin in protecting stance.

 

“Why did you do that?!” he asked the stranger, glaring at him.

 

“I did what? Kiss her?” Sungmin flinched hearing the word ‘kiss’.

 

“You…”

 

“Why are you even angry? Is she your girlfriend or what for you to be this angry?” the stranger mocked, and now, it made both of them tensed by the word ‘girlfriend’.

 

“I accept the silence as a no then.” He stood up, and casually continued, “It’s not entirely my fault. Her lips look so tempting, so I kiss it.”

 

“You don’t have the right to do that!” Kyuhyun is obviously furious with the guy cold composure while talking.

 

“Well…can’t blame all on me. She’s a beauty,” the guy said more, looking straight at Sungmin.

 

Sungmin freeze hearing that sentence, “Beautiful?” she repeated the word, confused and hurt.

 

“Yup, you’re a beauty.” The guy nonchalantly stated.

 

“No. I’m not…” Sungmin’s face flushed as her expression change into something unreadable for both of the guy, “I’m…”

 

“Ming…” Kyuhyun tried to reach out for her, but somehow she has drifted away slowly.

 

“I’m sorry…” the two boys could clearly sees that her eyes were glassed with tears.

 

“I’m really sorry…” Sungmin apologized again and ran away from there as fast as she could.

 

“Ming!” she even ignored Kyuhyun’s call completely, Kyuhyun turned and stare at the guy angrily, “Don’t you ever show your face again.” He warned and ran again to chase Sungmin.

 

Still, the mystery guy didn’t feel threatened at all by it, “Who are you to stop me?” he scoffed, smirking evilly.

 

He was about to walk away from there when he noticed something shiny on the floor. It was a bracelet. He picked it up and looked closely at the bracelet. There’s a word craze on it.

 

“Ming?” his smirk grew wider.

 

We’ll meet again, for sure, Ming. And the stranger left the scene, a smile still plastered on his face.

 

Meanwhile, Sungmin which emotion was completely mixed was still continuing on running. She didn’t even sure for what is she running from and what is her feeling. Kyuhyun who is a man and ran faster than her managed to catch her.

 

“Sungmin! Just wait!” he grabbed a hold of Sungmin’s wrist tight.

 

“Let me go!”

 

“No! listen to me!”

 

“Listen to what, Kyu?” tears was swiftly streaming down her cheeks already as she turned back to look at Kyuhyun.

 

“Is it enough humiliation that I got today?” Kyuhyun felt the pain hearing that from her.

 

“Sungmin, please…” he pleaded, for something that he isn’t sure.

 

“No, Kyu. Let me go, please…” Sungmin begged, and Kyuhyun’s hold slowly loosened.

 

“I’m so sorry, Ming.”

 

“No, it’s okay.” She smiled, and Kyuhyun could see the mask that she always wear has started to take place.

 

 “I’ll be fine. Really.” She faked, and she walked away from there, no longer hold the tears so long.

 

Hurt. That was the only feeling that they both felt and left deep inside their heart that day.

 

I never knew, that this feeling, this love is so painful.

 

 

TBC

 

 

~~first, thank you for anyone who subscribe!! sorry that it turned out to be chaptered, i hope that you will still continue to read it. cause it will not be a long chapters, i promise!

anyway, i want to ask for your opinion. i want to know how would you want this story to end, whether is it still be with 'kyumin' or min with other people (though i do think that kyu deserve to feel the pain of onesided love but, just give your thinking) and also, who would you want the stranger to be? (suju members of course) cause i want him to end up with min if it's not Kyu. i'll choose based on how many votes on that member. help me with it! *pleaded with minnie's puppy eyes*

thank you again in advance!!!~~

here's the puppy eyes for you!! hehehe isn't he too precious!!! kyahhhhhhh!!!